1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You can't big with a rookie PG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Mar 29, 2014.

1. vator

vator Contributing Member

Losing Patman is absolutely a crushing blow. Might as well curtail our hopes and lower our expectations for what this team can accomplish this year...

On the other hand, my "Rockets Red" blood won't allow me to not at least try to be optimistic. :cool: Who would have thought that Sam Cassel would come up so huge in the playoffs for us? Derek Harper locked the seasoned veteran Kenny Smith up defensively and wouldn't even let him bring the ball up the court. It was embarrassing. Harper was taking his lunch money and as Rockets fan, it was very disturbing to watch, but then our fearless rookie came in and saved the day. Ready the Canaan! I know there are other Beverley and Canaan threads, but this one is meant to pay homage and serves as an ode to our history...our legacy. Stay tuned for Clutch City Part 3.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p8cjF1i0h78?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

2. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

So now we are comparing Canaan to the clutchest alien on the planet? What has this world come to?

3. zdrav

zdrav Member

Why do I get the feeling that there'll suddenly be a disappearance of Beverley fans and, simultaneously, a shocking influx of Canaan fans?

4. vator

Please change title to win big...thanks

Note the part about optimism. And did we know how clutch he was as a rookie until he was given the opportunity to prove that he was clutch?

5. FeaR

FeaR Member

There are Bev only fans :confused: ?

6. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

Damn cassell was an ugly mofo

7. vator

Blasphemy! Shut your mouth...he was a beautiful, beautiful man. A key cog in the machine that brought the only 2 major professional sports titles to this city.

8. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Amen brotha.

9. CertifiedTroll

What happens if we drafted Kyle Anderson as a PG? Then could we big with him?

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The one guy that looks very East Asian is considered ugly lol?