1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Hairston

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Progs, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Progs

Progs Member

Unlike Glen Rice Jr. I am a fan of Hairston. He score 40 @gainst the Vipers I did it within the offense and made it look easy...Averaging 31 in two games and is a player worth watching as the Rockets can used a backup Sg/Sf who can shoot the 3 and the mid jumper...Maybe a rich man James Anderson ??!

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

There's a D-League section for this with a thread about him.
    You can also post this in the Draft section.

3. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

And a poor man's James Harden with less finishing but more shooting. Not bad at all in late first round. I think this draft is deeper than people thought.

4. Muaz

Muaz Member

With Daniels emergence do you think they'll draft a two guard? I mean the vipers would be beast but with hardens heavy minutes Daniels emergence and lin taking minutes would it be best option? Morey has no problem taking best player available or draftin at a position where we're packed but idk feel like there are better directions we can go in

5. ironariza

ironariza Member

better nbdl player than Thanasis

worse nba player than Thanasis