ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
bleedroxred79 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
bleedroxred79
bleedroxred79 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39659

Wanted to see what the Bobcats fans were saying about us. Here's a few comments I read in the Bobcats planet forum.

- Any team has a chance to win any game. Weren't the Wizards like 0-13 when they beat the Heat last year? I say there's a solid 20-25% chance we could take this home. I honestly think we're better than expected...and that worries me, because I want to be terrible for one more year.
- But Biz always plays Howard tough . In addition Biz is much better than last season . Prediction Howard 12points 10 boards . Harden will get his but after those two there's not much talent left . Our bench is much deeper . And we are better at the point ,and the three positions . This is a tough match up for Houston . We not going to just roll over for this one.
>- Of course we have a chance. We might not be expected to win, but I believe we have a chance to win
Insert Jim Carrey's line in Dumb and Dumber..."So you're saying there's a chance"
>>

Sponsored Link
NotChandlerParsons is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
NotChandlerParsons
NotChandlerParsons is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodNotChandlerParsons is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52762

Woah, bench is deeper? That dude is trippin. Bismack wouldn't even be a bench player for the Rockets.

Francis3422 is online now Old 10-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Francis3422
Francis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFrancis3422 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2000
Member: #1341

I feel really sorry for that franchise.

Panda23 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
Panda23
Panda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis3422 View Post
I feel really sorry for that franchise.
But but.... CODY!!!

imarealballer is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #5
imarealballer
imarealballer is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51956

Amazing thread.

RMGEEGEE is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
RMGEEGEE
Contributing Member
RMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36152

Meh. Who cares... Clutchfans is full of silly ish as well.

YYYY1313 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
YYYY1313
YYYY1313 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #51754

Yea, this thread is depressing considering the opposition. The fact that they even have a fan base that root for them is commendable. =\

kuku is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #8
kuku
Contributing Member
kuku is Omer Asik -- working the boardskuku is Omer Asik -- working the boardskuku is Omer Asik -- working the boardskuku is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #51720

Just another preseason game for Rockets.

Haymitch is online now Old 10-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #9
Haymitch
Contributing Member
Haymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2005
Member: #16399

Bobcats fans have to be dedicated. So I'll give them that.

Jenopogi is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
Jenopogi
Contributing Member
Jenopogi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52179

Link please.....

KlutchQT is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #11
KlutchQT
I am a Girl
KlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKlutchQT is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2013
Member: #55599

I don't disagree that any team can beat any team on any given night. But their bench is deeper? Really??

Ramon Sessions
Jeff Taylor
Ben Gordon
Josh McRoberts
Jannero Pargo
Anthony Tolliver

Ah yes, tons of talent a-brewing there.

"Players want to be comfortable, they want to be lackadaisical, they want to make the right passes and take the right shots. No. When you play me, I'm going to get right up in your grill and let you know it's going to be a long day... it's going to be hell." -- Bev

RocketsJumer is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #12
RocketsJumer
RocketsJumer is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRocketsJumer is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2013
Member: #54368

I have a lot of respect for the Bobcats fans. Seriously, for them to keep up with their team even when they were the worst team in the league. I think they will be better. Not playoff good but I think if the addition of Big Al is going to help them compete and maybe beat some teams they weren't supposed to.
But talk about delusional. They have a chance but a very small one. Maybe if Big Al and Kemba go for 35 each. And Harden and Howard miss everything. This is one of those games were our talent is just going to be too much for the Bobcats.

Rockets win big at home: 113-80

afk is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
afk
afk is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jan 2013
Member: #54082

lol. The Bobcats.

bmd is online now Old 10-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
bmd
bmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50333

Well, clearly I think they are wrong... but posters here do the same stuff.

Isn't there a thread on the first page saying Omri Casspi has the potential to be an all-star?

ThatBoyNick is online now Old 10-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
ThatBoyNick
ThatBoyNick is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThatBoyNick is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThatBoyNick is Omer Asik -- working the boardsThatBoyNick is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #49886

Its not fair to pick a few stupid comments to judge the whole fan base with. Im sure someone can make us rocket fans look retarded from some of the post on here.

conquistador#11 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869

anybody posting on bobcats' forum has to be mentally tough. I'm not going to call them silly.

Blurr#7 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
Blurr#7
Contributing Member
Blurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28751

Bobcats have fans?!?!?!??

SHOKI3 is offline Old 10-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #18
SHOKI3
SHOKI3 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2013
Member: #56334

Quote:
I think Harden is going to see a fresh MKG , Henderson , Taylor dogging him all game . Some one beside the big two is going to have to step up for them. I really think it's about a 35% chance this is our first road win .
WHAT?

Sydeffect is offline Old 10-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #19
Sydeffect
Sydeffect is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSydeffect is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSydeffect is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSydeffect is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSydeffect is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2010
Member: #47064

Meh just another preseason game for us

An Optimist...Usually

meh is offline Old 10-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #20
meh
Contributing Member
meh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4868

I just went there and was just floored by the fact that there are genuinely people who care and like to talk about the Bobcats.

I mean, I follow the Rockets through thick and thin because I know the team has its successes and failures. I don't know how I'd root for a team I don't believe can ever compete.

Closed Thread