ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Video: Patrick Beverley dominates Jrue Holiday
Tags:  basketball, clutchfans, holiday, houston rockets, nba, patrick beverley, video Tags
Clutch is offline Old 10-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/5094/p...holiday-video/

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
RedDynasty is offline Old 10-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
RedDynasty
RedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50154
The Grim Reaper!

pradaxpimp is offline Old 10-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
pradaxpimp
Contributing Member
pradaxpimp is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finepradaxpimp is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6428
That's pretty much an old fashioned ass kicking right there boys.

CXbby is online now Old 10-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
CXbby
Contributing Member
CXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchCXbby is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9639
Please check the front page before starting threads:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=244790

lock thread ban op evacuate to katy?

Last edited by CXbby; 10-06-2013 at 12:33 PM.

rlmjdime is online now Old 10-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
rlmjdime
rlmjdime is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2007
Member: #23066
It's hard not to love that guy!

Yellow is offline Old 10-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
Yellow
Yellow is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45696
Thanks, that was awesome! What I loved the most was how much Garcia liked that and he was the first to go to Bev, Houston...we have toughness

P.S. Do you have that Calvin Murphy segment on video? Would love to hear it.

GageD is offline Old 10-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
GageD
GageD is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17714
#AWE-SOME

PatBeverleyFan is offline Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
PatBeverleyFan
PatBeverleyFan is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2013
Member: #54916
So proud of him!

KlutchQT is online now Old 10-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #9
KlutchQT
I am a Girl
KlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereKlutchQT is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2013
Member: #55599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
Thanks, that was awesome! What I loved the most was how much Garcia liked that and he was the first to go to Bev, Houston...we have toughness

P.S. Do you have that Calvin Murphy segment on video? Would love to hear it.
Yes! The way Harden and Garcia flew off the bench got me amped.

"Players want to be comfortable, they want to be lackadaisical, they want to make the right passes and take the right shots. No. When you play me, I'm going to get right up in your grill and let you know it's going to be a long day... it's going to be hell." -- Bev

dje243 is offline Old 10-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #10
dje243
dje243 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2011
Member: #48246
With Bev, Brewer, and Asik that second unit is gonna be beastly defensively. Maybe that's their philosophy. When the starters are sitting the other team won't score.

thisiscaketown is offline Old 10-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
thisiscaketown
thisiscaketown is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51736
RIP Jrue Holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono View Post
Ah there is Lin, our #1 escape goat.

NotApollo33 is offline Old 10-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #12
NotApollo33
NotApollo33 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52485
GIVE THAT GUY A MANUAL.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

phantoman is offline Old 10-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #13
phantoman
Contributing Member
phantoman is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26291
he is reminding me of Gary payton! GLOVE 2.0!

the Bet Thread

If the rockets make the play off this year I will fly to houston to watch a play off game.

2011 Bet Thread

Carl Herrera is online now Old 10-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #14
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisiscaketown View Post
RIP Jrue Holiday.
Patrick Beverley was working hard to make his old buddy Sam Hinkie look good.

coachbadlee is offline Old 10-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #15
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Absolutely, positively unbelievable.

tonyteetime is offline Old 10-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #16
tonyteetime
tonyteetime is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34915
I think some undrafted players play with something to prove. I love the intensity from Beverly in this game. I hope Lin and Beverly keep pushing each other and bring the best out of each other.

We can safely say out point guard position is solid this year!

heypartner is offline Old 10-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
That was so awesome to watch. Thx for vid Clutch

heypartner is offline Old 10-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #18
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
I didn't hear this part. This is why we need Calvin back

"During my playing time, you’d punch Beverley in the face,” said Calvin Murphy in the postgame. “You can’t have him taking the ball from you in front of your mama and your wife.”

that's pretty damn funny

Joe Joe is online now Old 10-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #19
Joe Joe
Contributing Member
Joe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJoe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJoe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJoe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJoe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJoe Joe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: May 1999
Member: #467
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyteetime View Post
I think some undrafted players play with something to prove. I love the intensity from Beverly in this game. I hope Lin and Beverly keep pushing each other and bring the best out of each other.

We can safely say out point guard position is solid this year!
Beverley was drafted by the Lakers.

BigBenito is offline Old 10-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #20
BigBenito
BigBenito is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBigBenito is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBigBenito is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBigBenito is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBigBenito is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7020
That is pretty savage. Philadelphia fans have to be pretty happy about that trade right now.