ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Rocket Logo A Nice Fit In Laker Marketing Campaign To Keep Dwight Howard
Tags:  basketball, campaign, clutchfans, dwight howard, houston rockets, lakers, los angeles lakers, nba Tags
Clutch is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/4108/d...kers-campaign/

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Aruba77 is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Aruba77
Contributing Member
Aruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 1999
Member: #589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
i freaking love this! pure genius!

Raven is online now Old 06-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
Raven
Raven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6153
Clutch is a cruel cruel man, kicking all those nice humble sweet Laker fans while they are down.

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
Who had the balls to give this thread 1 star?

Firebomb525 is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Firebomb525
Firebomb525 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFirebomb525 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsFirebomb525 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36171
My hero, Clutch!

Kostas? Kostas!? KOSTAS!?!?
IG: rokai_jr525

FLASH21 is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
FLASH21
FLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31877
Awesome, pure gold.

Ha!

Every time I see James I get a little Harden.

NIKEstrad is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #7
NIKEstrad
Contributing Member
NIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereNIKEstrad is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Mar 2000
Member: #1350
Amazing.

Is it tampering if Morey retweets this?

"They gave me some medicine to make everything go away. I was not worried, not at all. I just wanted to make sure I was feeling good. The doctors, they care about me. Gave me a little lollipop, a little candy, some gum and some coloring books...I had a lot of fun playing the maze today." -- Ron Artest on going to the doctor for a stomach virus before Game 6 v. LA

Raven is online now Old 06-27-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Raven
Raven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRaven is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6153
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post
Who had the balls to give this thread 1 star?
Probably a disgruntled Laker's fan.

LiveEatSleepRox is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
LiveEatSleepRox
LiveEatSleepRox is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2013
Member: #54857
Favourite thread of the year

So much pressure and expectation was put on one man's shoulders by a proud nation. The important thing was not to be overwhelmed and always remember...

“ I'm just one of the 1.3 billion Chinese. ” - Yao Ming

Deuce is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #10
Deuce
Contributing Member
Deuce is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDeuce is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDeuce is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDeuce is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDeuce is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2940
Awesome!

“I think with this [acquisition of Dwight Howard], we move into one of the top teams in the West,” Morey said.
"Teams mistake at times like this when they make rash moves, rather than well thought-out moves.
My concern is our playoff team coming in has chance to beat every other team in the playoffs; it’s not on having the best team in the league July 6, 2013.”

arjun is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
arjun
arjun is Omer Asik -- working the boardsarjun is Omer Asik -- working the boardsarjun is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2006
Member: #17957
doesnt this kind of go hand in hand with what doc rocket said earlier today?

RV6 is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #12
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
That's is awesome. Please tell me they're really going to do this..

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying — this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

HangTime is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #13
HangTime
HangTime is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2003
Member: #12335
classic!

CertifiedTroll is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
CertifiedTroll
CertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50246
Lol'd

sugrlndkid is offline Old 06-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #15
sugrlndkid
sugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresugrlndkid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Apr 2012
Member: #50762
Wow...who ever thought of this is gonna get a nice lil bonus...

BowlingBaller is offline Old 06-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #16
BowlingBaller
BowlingBaller is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42745
That's awesome!

tminusrex is offline Old 06-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
tminusrex
Rookie
tminusrex is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51953
Our jerseys make us look like a WNBA team

mollamar is offline Old 06-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #18
mollamar
Contributing Member
mollamar is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finemollamar is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finemollamar is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30267
This should be the official thread for twitter campaign billboard photoshops.

#HOUFTWIN

#HOUFTWIN

jscmedia is offline Old 06-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #19
jscmedia
Contributing Member
jscmedia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodjscmedia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #118
Isn't it GREAT to have real Rockets HEAT to discuss so early on ? Thanks Daryl !

Hey Clutch..here's to very short off season and rampant "who else are we adding"? after this goes down next week !

spankz141 is offline Old 06-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #20
spankz141
spankz141 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16544
Clutch...The fans should find away to organize and do something CRAZY when Howard is visiting Houston (not sure if its worth its own thread)!!!

Assemble outside of Toyota Center??