ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: The red-hot start for the Houston Rockets

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

where to watch the rockets game tonight in houston?
Tags:  basketball, comcast, espn, food, houston, houston rockets, lost, nba Tags
Rocketboi is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Rocketboi
Rocketboi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2008
Member: #35976
I lost my ID yesterday, so I cannot go to Lucky's because they ask for ID after nine and most restaurants that showed close around 10. also I believe all the places that do not have Comcast their ESPN's will be blocked out as well.

does anyone know of a place that staying open today to show the Rockets game, with some food? please help. im dying to watch tonight's game with a crowd

Sponsored Link
MourningWood is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
MourningWood
Contributing Member
MourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43687
B-Dubs off Rice Blvd.

Rocketboi is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Rocketboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MourningWood View Post
B-Dubs off Rice Blvd.
I called. said no

The Cat is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
The Cat
Contributing Member
The Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2000
Member: #1090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketboi View Post
I lost my ID yesterday, so I cannot go to Lucky's because they ask for ID after nine and most restaurants that showed close around 10. also I believe all the places that do not have Comcast their ESPN's will be blocked out as well.

does anyone know of a place that staying open today to show the Rockets game, with some food? please help. im dying to watch tonight's game with a crowd
The ESPN feed isn't blocked out in Houston...

Rocketboi is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
Rocketboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
The ESPN feed isn't blocked out in Houston...
you sure? because I called two bdubs and they said they werent showing it

treyk3 is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #6
treyk3
Contributing Member
treyk3 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstreyk3 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstreyk3 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstreyk3 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32002
Quote:
LOL whoever you talked to is oblivious. Every sports bar in town will be showing the game on multiple screens.

The Cat is offline Old 04-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #7
The Cat
Contributing Member
The Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemThe Cat is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2000
Member: #1090
Quote:
99.99999% sure. They're used to not having the games because they don't have Comcast, so I'm sure their response when asked "do you have the Rockets game?" is habit and instinct.

Rocketboi is offline Old 04-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
Rocketboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
99.99999% sure. They're used to not having the games because they don't have Comcast, so I'm sure their response when asked "do you have the Rockets game?" is habit and instinct.
I called the one on weslayan and I called the one in Rice Village and they both said it wasn't on the schedule thinngs.

but I trust clutchfans. so ima go to bdubs

Sadat X is offline Old 04-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
Sadat X
Sadat X is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSadat X is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSadat X is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Sep 2010
Member: #47102
Yea you gotta ask for the manager when calling into restaurants/bars.

Also for a game like tonight, you have to specify the Rockets are on ESPN and ask if their tv has that channel. If they say no, you tell them to go f&#k themselves

oelman44 is offline Old 04-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #10
oelman44
oelman44 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsoelman44 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsoelman44 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsoelman44 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2012
Member: #50564
Quote:

You can try Texadelphia. I know for sure it has Comcast. I also think Champ's has comcast, but I could be wrong.

YoMing is offline Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
YoMing
YoMing is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2012
Member: #53302
Rockets game is on ESPN.. Youre good to go man.

MghtyPtrck is offline Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
MghtyPtrck
MghtyPtrck is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2011
Member: #48562
Steak Night at ADDIX off Washington Ave/Heights... couple of birthday parties going on and some casting for a new show in Houston though, but should be fun nonetheless