ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

The Raptors prepare new offense, about to be on Heat level
Tags:  basketball, heat, nba, raptors, youtube Tags
DonatasFanboy is offline Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
DonatasFanboy
DonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50323

I never take an easy path. Easy paths are for quoters. - Donatas Motiejunas

Sponsored Link
J Sizzle is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
J Sizzle
J Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Member: #50387
I don't know why I find this so funny, but it's so good.

Realjad is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
Realjad
Contributing Member
Realjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRealjad is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2005
Member: #16336
hahahahaha awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by dntrwl
Probably sleeping in a closet, I did that a lot after my parents got divorced. Thought it was cool. Till I found a dildo in the closet. That wasn't, that freaked me out. I saw it under a heap of clothes, it looked like the handle of an awesome plastic sword(9 years old here) so I grabbed it and held it up to the sky(ceiling of closet) but it was a dildo.

jayhow92 is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
jayhow92
jayhow92 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsjayhow92 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsjayhow92 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsjayhow92 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsjayhow92 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48093
If you can't beat 'em, troll 'em

kevC is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #5
kevC
Contributing Member
kevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemkevC is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24766
Chandler Parsons lobbying to McHale that this to be put in our playbook so he can do it with Jeremy.

OTMax is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
OTMax
OTMax is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodOTMax is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2013
Member: #55091
Is that allowed? Great stuff

Codman is offline Old 04-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
Codman
Contributing Member
Codman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2001
Member: #2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTMax View Post
Is that allowed? Great stuff
Definitely allowed, but uncommon.

I coach AAU ball, and I've only used that play at the end of a game to free up a shooter for a final shot.

The problem they had there was spacing. Standing directly next to each other is stupid. You have to stagger it.

Are they linking arms?!

-Linsanity is thankfully gone; now we just need an antidote for McHale's incompetence.
-My loves: Family. Friends. Rockets .Teaching underprivileged, yet highly-motivated, teenagers. Coaching High School/AAU/GCU ball (We are Division 1 now!)

FLASH21 is offline Old 04-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #8
FLASH21
FLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codman View Post
Are they linking arms?!
I believe that's the reason it makes this so funny.... plus it looks like they're skipping together from spot to spot... LMFAO.

Ha!

Every time I see James I get a little Harden.

lakersuck is offline Old 04-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
lakersuck
lakersuck is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2010
Member: #46635
I think the Raptors are more of OKC.
Gay = Durant
Lowry > Westbrick
And now they have this amazing new move!

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
DonatasFanboy
DonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersuck View Post
I think the Raptors are more of OKC.
Gay = Durant
Lowry > Westbrick
And now they have this amazing new move!
i think Bargnani takes them above OKC level. OKC hasn't got anyone similar.

Codman is offline Old 04-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
Codman
Contributing Member
Codman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereCodman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2001
Member: #2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH21 View Post
I believe that's the reason it makes this so funny.... plus it looks like they're skipping together from spot to spot... LMFAO.
LOL, I thought so.

I'm sure their teammates are roasting them for it. Pretty damn embarrassing unless the coach said to do it.

I'm wondering if it's something they do on the first play if they win the tip, in the same way Rondo does something with the ball if the Celts win the tip. Maybe it's some sort of team tradition.

Nothing is as cool as our James/Jeremy/Chandler Karate Bow.

-Linsanity is thankfully gone; now we just need an antidote for McHale's incompetence.
-My loves: Family. Friends. Rockets .Teaching underprivileged, yet highly-motivated, teenagers. Coaching High School/AAU/GCU ball (We are Division 1 now!)

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
DonatasFanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codman View Post
LOL, I thought so.

I'm sure their teammates are roasting them for it. Pretty damn embarrassing unless the coach said to do it.

I'm wondering if it's something they do on the first play if they win the tip, in the same way Rondo does something with the ball if the Celts win the tip. Maybe it's some sort of team tradition.

Nothing is as cool as our James/Jeremy/Chandler Karate Bow.
I doubt it, the Raptors are a friendly bunch, they aren't held back by such stereotypes.

RoxBeliever is offline Old 04-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
RoxBeliever
RoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43769
must be the water in Canada LOL

professorjay is online now Old 04-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #14
professorjay
Contributing Member
professorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20129
It's like trying to block a free kick in soccer. Whatever works.

whoisray is offline Old 04-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #15
whoisray
Contributing Member
whoisray is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5471
Hey OP, this threat was mentioned in this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4843--nba.html

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 04-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
DonatasFanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisray View Post
Hey OP, this threat was mentioned in this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4843--nba.html
cool. nice to have a yahoo reporter on clutchfans.

Yung-T is offline Old 04-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #17
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatasFanboy View Post
cool. nice to have a yahoo reporter on clutchfans.
Yup, same with Basketball Jones mentioning us. Clutchfans seems to have great reputation under NBA journalists(guess they don't read the GARM ).

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

professorjay is online now Old 04-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
professorjay
Contributing Member
professorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereprofessorjay is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20129
Kelly Dwyer has posted on CF over the years. He's worth following on Twitter too.

LC Rox Fan is offline Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #19
LC Rox Fan
LC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineLC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineLC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51664
Nice, they should keep innovating like this and they might have a good shot at getting Wiggins

DreaMac is offline Old 04-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #20
DreaMac
DreaMac is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineDreaMac is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineDreaMac is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31153
LMFAO that is hilarious