1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] The Beard is BIG.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MourningWood, Mar 28, 2013.

1. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

I needed a lift after last night's game so I threw together a "BIG" vid (with a tribute to H-town's very own, Fat Pat).

Statistically speaking, Harden had his 4th worst shooting night of the season [3-16 (.188) @ OKC, 3-19 (.158) vs. LA, 3-17 (.176) @ GS], but let's not forget he's a 23-year-old leading the youngest, most inexperienced team in the NBA... a team that is currently sitting in 7th in the Western Conference.

All in all, it has been an awesome year for the Rockets, and this is only the beginning.

Enjoy.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W1fvpTjMlks" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

11 people like this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

umm i wouldn't know:)

3. amak316

amak316 Member

Enjoyed it =)

4. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Repped! Hope everyone realizes how much fortunate we are to have this team. To be this successful on our very first season of rebuilding.

5. lwlee

lwlee Member

Yeah, Harden and the Rockets have to learn to handle these different type of defenses. Paul George did a great job, bumping and grinding Harden all night. He's also got to learn to just concentrate on actually scoring the baskets rather than hoping for the automatic whistle. Durant's been doing the same thing. They get used to the calls but refs are catching on and making them earn the fouls.

6. eg85

eg85 Member

Cool video

Awesome video sir, I love how jeremy lamb gets on his feet in the background.

1 person likes this.
  7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

If you say so, buddy. Are you also gonna make "Linsanity is SMALL" and "Chandler is AVERAGE"? I'm not talking about basketball ability.

8. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

:10 mark - "Ah shii.. here we go, the beard is gonna kill Serge yaw!" - Jeremy Lamb

9. ada32

ada32 Member

Great Video and music!

Enjoyed much better than last night's lose!:grin::grin:

10. pnr

pnr Member

So dope.

11. Omer

Omer Member

Great video but would've been better if you kept the simple white font throughout. The stylized fonts makes it look unprofessional and kind of tacky.

Nice work though!

12. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

tops drop...fantastic

13. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Gangsta as ****

lol

Cool video man.

14. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Right there with you on that one. Looks like he was celebrating for us. LOL!

15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Not my favorite, but appreciate the effort. I'm not capable of doing it.

16. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I'm pretty sure Presti is enjoying those apples. He still has the second best team in the NBA and its two main pieces are still young as hell. Not to mention they would own us in the playoffs. Sorry, don't wanna be the pessimist, but come on now.

17. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

People need to find a different video for this
    this is the third time and the worst I've seen

18. Pringles

Pringles Member

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Links? This is the first one I've seen.

20. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

Just giving my two cents:

Music should start as soon as video plays,
    +
    keep the font the same and keep the same white color.
    (i agree with what someone said about it looking tacky)

Music choice is great.

Just clean those things up and your video would be awesome...

P.S. for anyone else who attempts to make these BIG commercials, please keep the font the same and same color...

Less is more. Don't add to many loud distractions, you want the viewer to be able to focus on the video clip too!

And you don't have to make the words take up the whole frame. It's actually easier to read and focus on the video clip if you make the font smaller and perhaps offset the text on the other side of the action, i.e., Harden/Ibaka is on the left side of the frame so offset the text to the right side and make the font SMALL-er.

Of course, all these pointers coming from a guy who will never put in the time to make one of these for fellow Clutch fan members...

But not bashing, just trying to give opinions on what would make the videos seem more authentic and have a clean look start to finish for anyone who is going to attempt to create one of these in the future.