1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Jeremy Lin at the SXSW 'Linsanity' premiere

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AdamSweeney, Mar 12, 2013.

1. AdamSweeney

AdamSweeney Member

Hey everyone,

One of the members had asked if anyone was checking out the 'Linsanity' premiere at SXSW. As a big Rockets fan and editor of Playmaker Magazine, I was pumped when we were asked to cover the red carpet event. We got to speak with Jeremy Lin and Evan Leong, the director of 'Linsanity'. As a big Rockets fan, it was a cool opportunity. It's a quick interview and we had to gloss over a lot of what we, and I assume Rockets fans, would like to ask, but it was fun to be there. He gives a shout out to Rockets fans also.

Here's the video.

[youtube]mq71ygT0-NY[/youtube]

You can see the entire set of interviews here. We're planning to do an extended interview where we discuss Jeremy's faith, parts of the documentary he wanted expanded, and his thoughts on what the Rockets need to win a title.

The documentary is awesome and really expands on the whole Linsanity story. I fully expect ESPN to pick it up as part of the 30 For 30 series.

1 person likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did i see you there?

3. AdamSweeney

AdamSweeney Member

Hey Tinman,

I don't think we got a chance to meet, though any chance to meet a fellow Clutchfan is awesome. Did you ask a question at the Q&A?

What'd ya think about the doc?

4. tinman

Supporting Member

who did you think mentioned Olajuwon? hahaha

I'll write a review about my thoughts on my thread later. just busy right now.
    you are at sxsw, you know how it is.

5. AdamSweeney

AdamSweeney Member

Haha. Nice. That Knicks fan asking Jeremy to come back to New York is living a pipe dream. You could tell Jeremy didn't want to address that whole issue at all. Haha.

Hit me up when the SXSW chaos is over. I'd love to talk more about the doc. We're talking to Evan more this week and setting an extended interview with Jeremy up later. I'm sure he is exhausted.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

setup a meeting with Anna Kendrick, Olivia Wilde or Rose Bryne please.

7. AdamSweeney

AdamSweeney Member

We did the red carpet with Olivia Wilde and Anna Kendrick. Haha. Wilde is tall enough to play the point for Houston. Anna? Not so much.

8. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

Thanks for these videos Adam. I look forward to your extended interview.

I'm glad you enjoyed the film. I can't wait to see it myself. :)

9. beta ticket

beta ticket Member

live in nj, can't wait to see the film in ny, the birth place of linsanity.