ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

I am starting to be concerned about Harden's knee.
Tags:  basketball, houston rockets, james harden, nba Tags
OlajuwonFan81 is online now Old 03-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
OlajuwonFan81
OlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34755
Watching this Mavs game he has no lift and can't finish around the basket. He almost reminds me of the way t-mac used to play. Obviously I hope it isn't anything serious but what is the actual diagnosis of his knee?

I trade 4 or sign Dwight Howard all day. Everyday.

Sponsored Link
J Sizzle is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
J Sizzle
J Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50387
He's not even wearing a brace dude. He's fine. Just an off night so far.

OlajuwonFan81 is online now Old 03-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
OlajuwonFan81
OlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOlajuwonFan81 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34755
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sizzle View Post
He's not even wearing a brace dude. He's fine. Just an off night so far.
Yea........I hope u are right. Those times he went to the basket and got blocked didn't seem like the harden of old.

I trade 4 or sign Dwight Howard all day. Everyday.

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
These threads are just terrible.

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #5
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
how is dmo doing?

we need a diff lineup. stagnating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

thedude077 is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
thedude077
thedude077 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52829
Calm down is only first half.

charles_zed is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
charles_zed
charles_zed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodcharles_zed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51755
He freakin fell hard on it too. I would have liked to see him brace for the fall but he was so focused on getting the and-1 instead. Balls of steel.

Your New Age Rockets - Jeremy Lin (undrafted), Chandler Parsons (2nd rounder), Greg Smith (undrafted), Omer Asik (2nd rounder), Patrick Beverley (2nd rounder), led into the fray by former sixth man James Harden.

Unwanted. Unheralded. Unbelievable.

RoxBeliever is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #8
RoxBeliever
RoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43769
We should start limiting his minutes. Clearly he's still favoring his knee. Towards the end of the half, he stopped driving to the rim. He would stop midway from FT line to rim.

Doesn't McHale see his star struggling??

tor.rocks is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
tor.rocks
tor.rocks is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52712
I would be concern too, when he's playing 40 minutes a game, even when he doesn't have to.

And yea, it seems like him and Lin are the worst so far when he comes to injury. They get tons of minor ones that is adding up right now.

kastuul is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #10
kastuul
kastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodkastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51938
That's why they sign AB0.
The Rockets worry about Harden's knee and Lin's Ankle.
They need more rests.

LoyalRocket is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #11
LoyalRocket
LoyalRocket is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48120
Believe me after all the injuries the Rockets have dealt with, i dont think he would be playing if its as serious as you think....

I hope

GanjaRocket is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
GanjaRocket
GanjaRocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineGanjaRocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineGanjaRocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #52942
they'll be fine just stop worrying

hes no tmac

swyyyguy is offline Old 03-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
swyyyguy
swyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29829
well if he's hurt i hope he plays through the pain like t-mac.

HOUSTON ASTROS

u mirin' brah?

daywalker02 is offline Old 03-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #14
daywalker02
daywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19255
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlajuwonFan81 View Post
Watching this Mavs game he has no lift and can't finish around the basket. He almost reminds me of the way t-mac used to play. Obviously I hope it isn't anything serious but what is the actual diagnosis of his knee?
harden does not rely that much on athleticism and explosion like Orlando Mac or Toronto Mac

Horry4theWin is offline Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #15
Horry4theWin
Horry4theWin is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #49932
He's not wearing that sleeve on his knee tonight so I'm guessing it's getting better.