ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > Hot Deals and Classifieds

[Trade/Barter] My Junk for Your Junk
Tags:  monitor, ps3, samsung, shoes, trade, xbox, xbox 360 Tags
LCAhmed is offline Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44232
New idea here. I am going to make a list of items I have sitting around that I dont care for in hopes to trade for something I do want. That's where you guys come in. List some things that you have for trade barter, and hopefully well have enough people to barter with each other!

-Samsung Galaxy (with otterbox case and belt clip)
-21 1/2" Viewsonic Monitor w/ built in speakers (DVI or VGA connection, no HDMI)
-Various XBOX 360 and PS3 games (will update later when I get home)
-Various size 14 and 15 shoes for men (will list when I get home)
- Various fitted and snapback caps

Will probably get a lot more listed when I get home.

Sponsored Link
moestavern19 is offline Old 02-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
moestavern19
Contributing Member
moestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1017
I had several used lighters that no longer work that I'd be willing to part with.

Go_Korea is online now Old 02-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
Go_Korea
Go_Korea is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodGo_Korea is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16488
I had several used condoms that no longer usable that I'd be willing to part with.

Ricksmith is offline Old 02-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
Ricksmith
Contributing Member
Ricksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: May 2009
Member: #41990
As much as I love video games, I feel like I need to get rid of my xbox. It's modded to play burned games, but the software probably needs to be updated since the last game I bought was NBA 2K12. It's about 3 or 4 years old, perfect condition, 2 controllers (on 1 controller it's kind of hard to push the green button), and I have 10-15 games I can throw in, but like I said, the last game I got was 2k12. I would hate to lose it, but I rarely ever play it and I think it needs to be done.

I also have a 20" iMac that is about 4 years old in great condition. I have only used it twice in the last year and a half since I bought a tablet. It has 2 GB of RAM, I believe it has a 320 GB hard drive, the remote, box, everything. Has Bluetooth, built in wifi connection, and built in webcam.

I'll update my post if I can think of anything else.

King of 40 Acres is offline Old 02-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
King of 40 Acres
Contributing Member
King of 40 Acres is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodKing of 40 Acres is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2004
Member: #15960
I also have a ton of fitted new era MLB hats that I'd be willing to part with. If anyone wants them I'd be willing to part ways or trade them for around $20 a pop or $30 if you take two off my hands. Have tons of teams. I think most are 7 and 1/4ths. PM me if interested I will post teams / pics later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegary
Ko40A is KING OF THE WORLD

Yao11 is offline Old 02-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #6
Yao11
Yao11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYao11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksmith View Post
As much as I love video games, I feel like I need to get rid of my xbox. It's modded to play burned games, but the software probably needs to be updated since the last game I bought was NBA 2K12. It's about 3 or 4 years old, perfect condition, 2 controllers (on 1 controller it's kind of hard to push the green button), and I have 10-15 games I can throw in, but like I said, the last game I got was 2k12. I would hate to lose it, but I rarely ever play it and I think it needs to be done.

I also have a 20" iMac that is about 4 years old in great condition. I have only used it twice in the last year and a half since I bought a tablet. It has 2 GB of RAM, I believe it has a 320 GB hard drive, the remote, box, everything. Has Bluetooth, built in wifi connection, and built in webcam.

What's your asking price for the iMac? College student here that could def put it to good use.

shayan is offline Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #7
shayan
shayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50149
Math Hw. (Pre cal)

LCAhmed is offline Old 02-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #8
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44232
Quote:

Also interested in that iMac

Orange is online now Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
Orange
Orange is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineOrange is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51609
Quote:

Interested in the Xbox.

If you watch the NBA and all of it's great athletes, and you decide that Jeremy Lin of all people is your favorite player, than you are most likely an idiot and your basketball opinion is irrelevant to me.

moestavern19 is offline Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
moestavern19
Contributing Member
moestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1017
Is anyone willing to trade weed for guitar lessons?

chrispbrown is offline Old 02-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #11
chrispbrown
chrispbrown is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodchrispbrown is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45064
Quote:
Originally Posted by moestavern19 View Post
Ukulele?

DonkeyMagic is offline Old 02-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
DonkeyMagic
Contributing Member
DonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDonkeyMagic is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: May 2006
Member: #18051
guys trading their junk to one another?

LonghornFan is offline Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #13
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Quote:
Originally Posted by moestavern19 View Post
I would, but you'd end up trying to bone my wife and you'd leave neck beard hairs on my couch.

Ziggy is online now Old 02-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #14
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornFan View Post
I would, but you'd end up trying to bone my wife and you'd leave neck beard hairs on my couch.
More pics.

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

LonghornFan is offline Old 02-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #15
LonghornFan
Contributing Member
LonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsLonghornFan is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7178
Cannot issue. My personal stalker is back. Moes just asked to borrow her though after the JayZ concert.

adeelsiddiqui is offline Old 02-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
adeelsiddiqui
Contributing Member
adeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2003
Member: #14300
I have a HTC G2 I would like to barter for something. Also have a Suzuki Katana 2005 with 10k miles that I no longer ride.

ynelilvs99 is offline Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #17
ynelilvs99
ynelilvs99 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50177
Can u message me pics of the mac? I might be interested if the price is reasonable..

joesr is online now Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #18
joesr
joesr is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejoesr is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33500
PS3
->Killzone 3 Unopened
->Homefront Unopened
->God of War - Origins Collection Unopened
This is the game that comes with the red PS3 controller (http://i.ebayimg.com/t/PS3-Ultimate-Combo-Pack-God-of-War-Origins-Collection-Red-DualShock-Controller-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqVHJE!FCdTTHToHBQqO3jT2p!~~60_35.JPG). It is Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta.

-> Final Fantasy XIII - Platinum Hits
-> Saints Row Double pack - Platinum Hits
Includes Saints Row 1 and Saints Row 2
-> Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition Unopened
Includes Back to Karkand expansion.

MyPlayer on NextGen, please change 'The Park' method of multi-player.

EddieWasSnubbed is offline Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #19
EddieWasSnubbed
Contributing Member
EddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneEddieWasSnubbed is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2002
Member: #3471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Korea View Post
I had several used condoms that no longer usable that I'd be willing to part with.
Turn it inside out, and shake the f*** out of it. Usable again!

Ricksmith is offline Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #20
Ricksmith
Contributing Member
Ricksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: May 2009
Member: #41990
Sorry for the wait, I finally took the pictures of the iMac. I looked on ebay for similar builds and saw that they go for 600-700. I guess I'll ask for $600, or best offer. It has 250 GB of memory on the hard drive, the 320 GB I mentioned earlier was my external hard drive, which I'll also throw in, as well as an extra wireless Apple mighty mouse. The scroll ball on the original mouse doesn't work too well, so feel free to use the wireless mouse, though the wireless one is kind of heavy due to the batteries.

Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread or through my email. Thanks.