ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets acquire Jason Terry from Kings

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Clutch's makes trade for new EGO? Proof is in the picture?
Tags:  awesome, basketball, clutchfans, houston rockets, nba, posters, red, trade Tags
Doc Rocket is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Doc Rocket
Contributing Member
Doc Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineDoc Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineDoc Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2000
Member: #1457
So...I'm at Walgreens and it's packed. They announce the photo counter is open for check out. I walk over and start placing my items on the counter when I see a familiar logo back behind the desk. "What is that red R right there?"

The kid working there answers, "It belongs to a guy who runs some website called ClutchFans. He's having like 1,000 posters of this made to give away to his fans or something...I don't know."

I could tell the kid was frustrated at just the thought of having to do all this work but I couldn't believe it. Surely, I was mistaken, I thought. So I looked at him and said, "Tell me real quick what happened...exactly!"

Here's what he said:

"This dude rolls in here, shaved head, bearded out, acting like a mobster or something and starts bossing all of us around saying how he was going to be the next big thing on TV and that some guy named Daryl Murray or somebody thought he was awesome and that we were lucky to just be making these posters for him. He said if we didn't shut up and start printing that he would say something bad about us on TV. My boss started walking up so I was like 'Yes, Mr. Hardstine or Heartseen or somethin', we'll print all 1,000 of them for you tonight, sir. Dude pointed his finger right at my face and yelled GOOD!"

I asked him if he noticed 'THE RING' and he said smiled back at me.
"YEAH!! I saw that thing! HUGE gold ring, with a bunch a red rubies and a giant 'R' in the middle made outta diamonds?"

I said, "Yeah. That's my friend. That's Clutch.......that's Clutch."

But I asked that dude for a copy and he gave it to me.

Poor Clutch.....having the best site in the world just wasn't enough...
He had to be bigger! He had to have more!

Sponsored Link
Dr of Dunk is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
Dr of Dunk
Clutch Crew
Dr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #676
Aaaaand, we're off ...

Ronnie Brewer is my favorite Rocket of all time!

bigbodymoe is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
bigbodymoe
Contributing Member
bigbodymoe is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4749
First page...

"Rafer is a starting veteran point guard who shoots the ball well," Magic general manager Otis Smith said in a statement.

conquistador#11 is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
awesome, we're changing uniforms! that's what i got from the encrypted post!

forsythtroy is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #5
forsythtroy
Contributing Member
forsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12561
Wait, is the "poster" from Clutchfans the video game?

Man, what does a guy have to do to get invited to the secret forums and get in on the swag?

Hippieloser is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
Hippieloser
Contributing Member
Hippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #11063

Convictedstupid is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #7
Convictedstupid
Convictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2008
Member: #32678
And here we.... go

King of 40 Acres is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #8
King of 40 Acres
Contributing Member
King of 40 Acres is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodKing of 40 Acres is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2004
Member: #15960
in for the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegary
Ko40A is KING OF THE WORLD

Convictedstupid is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #9
Convictedstupid
Convictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2008
Member: #32678
God dammit.

backwardhead is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #10
backwardhead
backwardhead is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2961
I know we've never met but I love you Doc Rocket.

tinman is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #11
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
Doc,

you're totally going to confuse the newbs, they'll think it's an anti-Lin post.

Oh you made Clutch look like Max Payne

BaMcMing is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #12
BaMcMing
Contributing Member
BaMcMing is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19488
Whoa. Witness.

IROC it is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
IROC it
Contributing Member
IROC it is Omer Asik -- working the boardsIROC it is Omer Asik -- working the boardsIROC it is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #151
This is the stuff DREAMS are made of.

tamericus is offline Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #14
tamericus
Contributing Member
tamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34434

Akim523 is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman View Post
Doc,

you're totally going to confuse the newbs, they'll think it's an anti-Lin post.

Oh you made Clutch look like Max Payne
Anti Lin or not, you sure like to turn every thread into anti-linfans

Aruba77 is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #16
Aruba77
Contributing Member
Aruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 1999
Member: #589
Doc stop being racist. Why do you hate Lin?

Aruba77 is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #17
Aruba77
Contributing Member
Aruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAruba77 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 1999
Member: #589
Pekovic?

tinman is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #18
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Anti Lin or not, you sure like to turn every thread into anti-linfans
You have no clue who Doc is and neither will they

DarkHorse is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
DarkHorse
Contributing Member
DarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #839
In for first page.

Canadiandude is offline Old 02-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #20
Canadiandude
Canadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCanadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCanadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42657
Congrats, Clutch?