ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

Caron Butler with the douche move
Tags:  basketball, los angeles clippers, nba, toronto raptors, youtube Tags
Clips/Roxfan is offline Old 02-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Clips/Roxfan
Clips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodClips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18936

Sponsored Link
sophiaaa19 is offline Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
sophiaaa19
sophiaaa19 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52994
Just saw that on twitter, weakkkk.

sophiaaa19 is offline Old 02-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
sophiaaa19
sophiaaa19 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52994
And raps fans were suppose to get free pizza If they hit 100 points, and this a hole steals the ball, rude

MD_in_Training is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
MD_in_Training
MD_in_Training is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31122
What does he say at the end? Can't quite make it out.

apollo33 is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
apollo33
apollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
WTF why

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

el gnomo is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
el gnomo
el gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneel gnomo is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2012
Member: #53261
Wow never thought he was that type of dbag. I guess playing on that team with CP3/Blake/Barnes rubbed off on him.

izeroi is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
izeroi
izeroi is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #37996
He sure showed them.

cheke64 is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
cheke64
cheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42238
He made me laugh. I've always wondered if you set the ball down at the end of game if someone would take it. Thank you Caron for confirming my imagination.

Carl Herrera is online now Old 02-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #9
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
This is what Tough Juice does for you. HOU should have pull that move vs Utah near the end of game.

A_3PO is online now Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
A_3PO
A_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Herrera View Post
This is what Tough Juice does for you. HOU should have pull that move vs Utah near the end of game.
He hasn't been Tuff Juice in years. What a bush league move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clippy View Post
I only take it far because Kobe is so overrated. He has never positively impacted his team despite winning tons of press and accolades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clippy View Post
[Chris] Paul will flop maybe once or twice a game

IzakDavid13 is offline Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
IzakDavid13
Contributing Member
IzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48018
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_in_Training View Post
Get my Food, Get my Food!

'Man, this is a great spot for me. A great town, great organization.' They're going this way (points up)." - Dwight Howard

Jacinto is offline Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
Jacinto
Jacinto is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43242
He should have just tripped him, that would have made it perfect

johnstarks is offline Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
johnstarks
johnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodjohnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30299
That's pathetic. Had the Raptors tried to take a last shot, the Clippers would be complaining that it was running up the score. Never thought Caron would stoop this low though. CP and Barnes, I could see, but not Caron.

CertifiedTroll is offline Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
CertifiedTroll
CertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50246
He desperately wants to hit 10 ppg

RedRedemption is offline Old 02-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #15
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43241
This is why you see smart players at the end of games protecting the ball until the very end. To prevent stuff like this from happening. That was Val's fault. I've seen players fake high five all the time and then swipe at the ball; should have known better.

Dreamin is offline Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #16
Dreamin
Dreamin is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodDreamin is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47905
Way below the belt.

roflmcwaffles is offline Old 02-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #17
roflmcwaffles
roflmcwaffles is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineroflmcwaffles is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineroflmcwaffles is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #17195
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_in_Training View Post
Clear path foul, clear path foul.

TheRealist137 is online now Old 02-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #18
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchTheRealist137 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
come on now, who the f*** cares if he does this? If I were a player and somebody did what Butler did to me I wouldn't care cause it doesn't affect the outcome of the game that my team won. Doesn't matter if you win by 20 or 1 the victory is the same.

If you don't like this don't shake players hands before the game ends. What is Butler supposed to do? He's still playing basketball.

apollo33 is offline Old 02-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #19
apollo33
apollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Member: #39124
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist137 View Post
come on now, who the f*** cares if he does this? If I were a player and somebody did what Butler did to me I wouldn't care cause it doesn't affect the outcome of the game that my team won. Doesn't matter if you win by 20 or 1 the victory is the same.

If you don't like this don't shake players hands before the game ends. What is Butler supposed to do? He's still playing basketball.
it's just bad manner to be honest. Course it has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Fyreball is offline Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #20
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist137 View Post

What is Butler supposed to do? He's still playing basketball.
How about be a good sport, and not be a douchenozzle?