ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

JR Smith with the Tweet of the year...
Tags:  basketball, nba Tags
atomicanderz is online now Old 01-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
atomicanderz
atomicanderz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodatomicanderz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44905
@TheRealJRSmith: Wasnt quiet when Kanye tore it down last month! RT @KrisHumphries: Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out! #Brooklyn

"This may sound morbid and mean, but I'll choke a baby if we get another pick 14! I swear it!" - Dubwerth

Sponsored Link
Carl Herrera is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
Kanye tore down the Garden last month?

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Herrera View Post
Kanye tore down the Garden last month?
? Yea I don't really get today's "hip" vernacular.

Some people count sheep in their sleep, some people count jeremy lin air balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

AFS is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
AFS
AFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47830
Yeah, I don't get it.

Aleron is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 AM   #5
Aleron
Contributing Member
Aleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46532
Unfortunately some of us speaking english

Aleron is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #6
Aleron
Contributing Member
Aleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAleron is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46532
and I need an edit button

cjtaylorpt is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #7
cjtaylorpt
cjtaylorpt is James Harden -- racking up the pointscjtaylorpt is James Harden -- racking up the pointscjtaylorpt is James Harden -- racking up the pointscjtaylorpt is James Harden -- racking up the pointscjtaylorpt is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38284
For those of you who do not get it, Kim kardashian.

charles_zed is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:43 AM   #8
charles_zed
charles_zed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodcharles_zed is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51755
I think Kanye performed at MSG, and JR Smith just wanted to mention Kanye because he impregnated Kim Kardashian. That's how I've interpreted it anyway.

gfab-babyboi is offline Old 01-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #9
gfab-babyboi
Contributing Member
gfab-babyboi is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Apr 2005
Member: #16141
Hurricane Sandy Concert was last month, Kanye performed. Kanye = Kim's soon to be Babydaddy

"we know,there are known knowns;there are things we know we know.We also know there are known unknowns;that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
BOONDOCKS

underrated015 is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #10
underrated015
underrated015 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35218
asked for it.

tehG l i d e is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:38 AM   #11
tehG l i d e
tehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donetehG l i d e is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Member: #36626
Took me a minute to put it together.

coachbadlee is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:40 AM   #12
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Quick reminder! JR Smith is an idiot.
That is all.

Rodman23 is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:42 AM   #13
Rodman23
.GIF
Rodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51132

apollo33 is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #14
apollo33
apollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Member: #39124
That still doesn't sense

Knicks lose to Brooklyn, Kanye performs at MSG, Kanye impregnantes Kim, I guess Kim used to date Humphries? okay... how's that even a diss

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Panda23 is offline Old 01-22-2013, 03:53 AM   #15
Panda23
Panda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemPanda23 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Member: #51490
KIMMMYYY CAKESSSSSSSSSSS

RiceRockets is offline Old 01-22-2013, 04:24 AM   #16
RiceRockets
RiceRockets is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47451
I got it and thought it was pretty good!

fmp087 is offline Old 01-22-2013, 04:30 AM   #17
fmp087
fmp087 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28435
Lol. The Knicks lost and JR had a **** game. He had to get personal in his retort. Not sure how it's even a diss.

Jontro is offline Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #18
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
Somebody introduce JR to white.

Orange is offline Old 01-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #19
Orange
Orange is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineOrange is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #51609
Not sure if you guys really don't get it or y'all just trolling. He is saying it wasent quiet when Kim kardashian was getting f***ed by kanye west last night. He is making fun of kris because that his ex-wife. It's actually hilArious

thesonofsam is offline Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #20
thesonofsam
thesonofsam is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #27555
The white on this thread is palpable.