1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phil Jackson doesn't intend to return

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mr. 13 in 33, Jan 8, 2013.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...ackson-no-intention-returning-coaching-report

2. Awesome

Awesome Member

Phil is old and can barely walk. He won a ton of championships and probably doesn't have THAT many years left. Let the man enjoy the rest of his life.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That Buss girl is a killer

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Considering that he finally married his gf of 12 years(i think that was how long he was with Jeanie Buss)..i think he is done coaching... he doesnt need anything else to be known as the greatest ever in our generation(cant speak for Red Aurbach)...and i dont think that his resume will ever be matched...he was the best ever to coach HOF's with egos...and did it with style...if Phil Jackson coached this season for the Lakers...i would think he would have gotten the best from his team...and perhaps a return trip to at least the west finals or the finals...

5. Awesome

Awesome Member

They arent married yet if im not mistaken, it was just an engagement right?

Either way, the man deserves to live his life without drama.