1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[Video] James Harden (Full Highlights) vs 76ers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Dec 21, 2012.

1. djimi

djimi Member

thanks for the vid, i like the future of this team....young and full of potential with Beard leading the way

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

He is so good.

3. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Thanks. Love the video quality. :grin:

Harden's style is such a joy to watch. His move and play look easy and effortless. I guess that's what talent means. When you have talent, everything you do looks so easy. :p

1:27 and 1:45 show best why Harden is irreplaceable and foundational player on this whole team: both possessions started from Harden making a play to set up teammates to hit a shot but ended with him having to be the one to finish and hit the tough shot before the shot clock. I'm sure there were countless situations like that in past games. If this type of performance doesn't qualify as superstar's performance, I don't know what it is.

3:00 and 4:02 It's fun to watch opposing teams' reaction to the foul whistle whenever Harden drew fouls, they were so frustrating yet helpless. ;)

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

wow, i love how it ends with the dunk, were there no dunks till then. the guy saves his energy

5. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

Harden is a superstar. Yes, as of now, he is. He is not "THE" superstar of the league, but when he improves his D just a smidge, he'll be a powerhouse. He creates his own shot, has an elite step to the basket, can hit outside shots, and gets to the line like no other. By the end of the year, he'll be considered Top 5 without question.

Houston Rockets will be relevant very soon and for a long time :cool:

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member