ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

ClutchFans Game Thread: Sixers @ Rockets 12/19/2012
Tags:  2012, basketball, clutchfans, comcast, comcast sportsnet houston, game thread, history, houston, houston rockets, nba, new york knicks, philadelphia 76ers, sixers Tags
Clutch is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Game Information, Rockets History vs. Sixers
http://www.clutchfans.net/nextgame.cfm?NextGameID=3377

Game Chat Starts At 7:00pm
http://www.clutchfans.net/chat.cfm

FINAL: Rockets 125, Sixers 103
  • Box Score
  • Video: Postgame Interview: James Harden
  • Video: Postgame Interview: Jeremy Lin
  • Video: Highlights: James Harden (33 points, 7 assists)
  • Video: Highlights: Jeremy Lin (18 points, 6 assists)

Previous Game: Rockets 109, Knicks 96
  • Box Score
  • Video: Rockets-Knicks Highlights
  • Video: Tyson Chandler's flagrant foul on Jeremy Lin

The Rockets2K TV Listings
    Game is televised locally on Comcast SportsNet Houston. Click here to see a list of current providers for CSN Houston.

Thanks,
    Clutch

NOTE: This thread is for game discussion. Please no asking for links or posting links to watch the game in the game thread. You can find that here.

• __________________
    CLUTCHFANS ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | ITUNES | FLICKR | BLOG | err... CLUTCHFANS

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
    pippendagimp is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
    pippendagimp
    pippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
    Since: Sep 2000
    Member: #1853
    this will be 'the philadelphia game'

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
    LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
    Since: Aug 2009
    Member: #43443
    I detest people who do this...but its the first time in a game thread...

FIRST!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
    Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
    The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
    LosPollosHermanos
    LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pippendagimp View Post
    this will be 'the game'
    Damn you.

You couldn't wait an extra second and let me have my glory?

Quote:
    Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
    Quote:
    The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

redearth is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
    redearth
    Contributing Member
    redearth is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Nov 2012
    Member: #52685
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LosPollosHermanos View Post
    Damn you.

That's hilarious :D

Looking forward to another awesome game. And, I still can't get over the fact that we have JHarden on this roster!

iconoclastic is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
    iconoclastic
    iconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the pointsiconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the pointsiconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the pointsiconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the pointsiconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the pointsiconoclastic is James Harden -- racking up the points
    Since: Oct 2007
    Member: #26097
    We win.

Skyhoop is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
    Skyhoop
    Skyhoop is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSkyhoop is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
    Since: Dec 2012
    Member: #53116
    This will be a key game to watch, to see if the coaching staff learned anything from last game or if last game was a one-time deal where they drew up plays for Lin only because it was a revenge game.

pippendagimp is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
    pippendagimp
    pippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchpippendagimp is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
    Since: Sep 2000
    Member: #1853
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LosPollosHermanos View Post
    Damn you.

my veteran GARM posting skills is too developed too refined, u aint even on my level. sorry

redearth is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
    redearth
    Contributing Member
    redearth is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Member: #52685
    I hadn't paid any attention to Greg Smith until he had that 20 point game against the Celtics. I'm really liking what I see. I hope he continues to get PT to develop.

atwood is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #10
    atwood
    atwood is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Since: Mar 2006
    Member: #17218
    Rockets win by 12 points!!!

wfeebs is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
    wfeebs
    wfeebs is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Jun 2012
    Member: #51281
    Ox Smith goes ham...Rockets win in rout.... Many girls (and guys) faint in excitement over the Chandler Bang bobbleheads

mr. 13 in 33 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
    mr. 13 in 33
    mr. 13 in 33 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmr. 13 in 33 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmr. 13 in 33 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmr. 13 in 33 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmr. 13 in 33 is James Harden -- racking up the points
    Since: Oct 2010
    Member: #47563
    lol

"Any fool with a d*** can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children" Laurence Fishburne

"Houston Rockets are a fun young team to watch" Walt Fraizer

When Mike Breen says "Bang" you just hit a big shot

Quote:
    Originally Posted by clippy View Post
    Paul will flop maybe once a game

instar is offline Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
    instar
    instar is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Member: #52746
    is holiday in?

torocan is offline Old 12-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #14
    torocan
    torocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
    Since: Oct 2012
    Member: #52386
    Another Eastern conference team.

I like the Rockets' chances....

http://wagesofwins.com/2012/03/22/yo...games-so-what/

archinkent is offline Old 12-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #15
    archinkent
    archinkent is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Nov 2008
    Member: #35422
    Sixers on a back-to-back. I like our chances.

Shawndme7 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 10:16 PM   #16
    Shawndme7
    Contributing Member
    Shawndme7 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Jun 2002
    Member: #4860
    Jrue mightve sat out tonight to play tomorrw--but supposedly today his foot felt worse than it did on Monday and they arent gonna play him until theres no pain

HOU_ROCKETS1 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
    HOU_ROCKETS1
    HOU_ROCKETS1 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Member: #52650
    W for us !!!

AXG is offline Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
    AXG
    AXG is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodAXG is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
    Since: Aug 2006
    Member: #19720
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by instar View Post
    is holiday in?
    Chillin' at the Holidae Innnnn...

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 12-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #19
    LosPollosHermanos
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pippendagimp View Post
    my veteran GARM posting skills is too developed too refined, u aint even on my level. sorry
    Time to get into a hyperbolic time chamber and "Refine" those skills for the next thread.

Quote:
    Quote:

roxxy is offline Old 12-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #20
    roxxy
    roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
    Since: Jul 2012
    Member: #51508
    I really hope Jrue Holiday doesn't play. If he doesn't our chances are greater. Also Sixers on a back to back & they just lost to the Mavs & we are well rested. Hopefully the Rockets can pull this win out.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
    stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
    Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs