ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

VIDEO: Rockets vs Knicks highlights
Tags:  basketball, highlights, houston rockets, nba, new york knicks, video, youtube Tags
pbnfamilia is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
pbnfamilia
pbnfamilia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpbnfamilia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43141

Sponsored Link
pbnfamilia is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
pbnfamilia
pbnfamilia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpbnfamilia is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43141

alethios is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
alethios
alethios is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finealethios is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finealethios is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32552
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnfamilia View Post
It still amazes me how fast this team can run. They are fun to watch when they let the horses loose.

Akim523 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnfamilia View Post
Man I wish Jeremy could tone down a bit about his God, you are deeply religious, we get it, but you dont have to mention it in every friggin interview.

Blaster_333 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
Blaster_333
Blaster_333 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50220
Ha, I liked the background music in the highlight vid, made the Rockets and Lin look sinister and like they were in a real battle with the knicks.

rolyat93 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
rolyat93
rolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererolyat93 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Man I wish Jeremy could tone down a bit about his God, you are deeply religious, we get it, but you dont have to mention it in every friggin interview.
It's his interview and his beliefs, he can say whatever he wants.

J Sizzle is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
J Sizzle
J Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50387
Tonight: Proof that Jeremy Lin can still be aggressive, incorporated in the offense, the primary ball handler, and a proper fit next to James Harden.

J Sizzle is offline Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
J Sizzle
J Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJ Sizzle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50387
Quote:
When you get interviewed, you can say whatever you want.

Jeremy Lin can do the same. Calm down.

Zboy is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #9
Zboy
Contributing Member
Zboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6676
I wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to figure out where that annoying background music was coming from.

I thought I had a title screen of DVD movie playing in the background.

coachbadlee is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 AM   #10
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sizzle View Post
Tonight: Proof that Jeremy Lin can still be aggressive, incorporated in the offense, the primary ball handler, and a proper fit next to James Harden.
This is not proof of anything. This only proves that Jeremy Lin plays very well against the Knicks. That's all. We need that Jeremy every night and we just haven't been getting him.

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard

platypus is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #11
platypus
platypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46452
Wtf is with the sith lord background music lol.

dragonz is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #12
dragonz
dragonz is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2007
Member: #25443
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbadlee View Post
This is not proof of anything. This only proves that Jeremy Lin plays very well against the Knicks. That's all. We need that Jeremy every night and we just haven't been getting him.
Hello, McHale!

Alex L. is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #13
Alex L.
Contributing Member
Alex L. is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51861
Quote:
Jesus loves you bro, and so does Lin.

roxxy is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:32 AM   #14
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #51508
Thank you for the arena link video. The music for the team highlights was incredibly lame. Didn't even watch it because the music was annoying.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

Akim523 is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #15
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex L. View Post
Jesus loves you bro, and so does Lin.
Dunno about that, but I'm sure Jesus couldnt care less about those aids kids in africa.

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #16
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
Background music sounds like something out of a movie.

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

cytrynowa is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:40 AM   #17
cytrynowa
cytrynowa is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52863
Quote:
Originally Posted by alethios View Post
It still amazes me how fast this team can run. They are fun to watch when they let the horses loose.
I never notice it as much as when they play the oldest team in the league.

DAROckets is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #18
DAROckets
Contributing Member
DAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 1999
Member: #479
Quote:

If the dude wants to praise God,Zeus or even a tree with a face carved into it,what does it matter to you ?

Never will understand why people have to have a problem with what another man chooses to believe

DAROckets is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #19
DAROckets
Contributing Member
DAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDAROckets is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 1999
Member: #479
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
Thank you for the arena link video. The music for the team highlights was incredibly lame. Didn't even watch it because the music was annoying.
Could have muted it ...duh

I could care less about the audio,after watching so many crappy streams,the quality was beautiful

roxxy is offline Old 12-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #20
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #51508
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAROckets View Post
Could have muted it ...duh

I could care less about the audio,after watching so many crappy streams,the quality was beautiful
I have league pass so this is more your problem than mine.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs