ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] James Harden - Red Nation :: James Harden All-Star Video
Tags:  basketball, houston rockets, james harden, nba, red, video, youtube Tags
RedRedemption is offline Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43241

As much as I love Lin, this guy deserves it way more.

Sponsored Link
BigBird is offline Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
BigBird
Contributing Member
BigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneBigBird is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51060
Solid video. Very solid.

cuddie is offline Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
cuddie
cuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32088
Nicely done, but I would have preferred to not see The Game intercut between every couple of shots. You should also turn down the music whenever you put in game audio since the difference between what he's rapping and what the commentators are saying gets distracting.

Otherwise, good job. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AW YEAH.

RedRedemption is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Sorry haha. Its my first time making a video in a while.

Spooner is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
Spooner
Spooner is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSpooner is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSpooner is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSpooner is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSpooner is James Harden -- racking up the pointsSpooner is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44282
Nice work.

rawool is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
rawool
rawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16550
Nice work. I tweeted the video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption
I would let Chandler Parsons and Dwight Howard double team me all day.

amaru is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
amaru
amaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42710
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption View Post

As much as I love Lin, this guy deserves it way more.
Great video......a little too much of Game in it...I like him as an artist but it isn't about him. Probably should have gone with the radio edit of "Red Nation" as well.

Other than that....Great video.

"Who are we? We are the descendants of slaves...We are the heirs of a past of rope, fire, and murder. I for one am not ashamed of this past. My shame is for those who became so inhuman that they could inflict this torture upon us"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

IN MOREY I TRUST!

flamingdts is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #8
flamingdts
flamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30398
You make amazing videos.

Rocket Guy is online now Old 12-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #9
Rocket Guy
Rocket Guy is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18855
Nice video, Harden will make it whether its by fans or coaches.

meh is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 AM   #10
meh
Contributing Member
meh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsmeh is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4868
Pretty cool. But Harden will make it. Of the 5 guards, Kobe, CP3 as starters, both have no chance of being passed by Lin regardless of the supposed outrage in the other thread. Westbrook, Parker, Harden are the most obvious backups. Even without the potential location bias of Houston, Harden will make it.

And it's going to feel really good to have a Rocket player in the all-star game again.

MrJason is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #11
MrJason
MrJason is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45120
Nice video! But wasn't a big fan of NSFW lyrics (mainly just one word). All in all, good stuff!

arjun is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #12
arjun
arjun is Omer Asik -- working the boardsarjun is Omer Asik -- working the boardsarjun is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2006
Member: #17957
SICK....and the NSFW lyrics make it go HARD like HARDEN

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #13
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
Wow! I thought this was made by the Rockets organization, that's how good it was. Even with that rapper guy in there, I thought the Rockets hired this rapper guy to make a song for him (I just zone out to the lyrics, lol).

Nice work!

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

waytookrzy079 is offline Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
waytookrzy079
waytookrzy079 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodwaytookrzy079 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32121
Nice video! I know I'm picking at a small thing, but The Game starts this rap off with "...Cincinnati hats to the sky!"... This is HOUSTON! But kudos on the "Red Nation" part lol

nomangame is offline Old 12-14-2012, 04:43 AM   #15
nomangame
nomangame is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52512
very cool

IzakDavid13 is offline Old 12-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #16
IzakDavid13
Contributing Member
IzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemIzakDavid13 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48018
Can you do one for Jeremy Lin, but use the Wong Fei Hung soundtrack?

'Man, this is a great spot for me. A great town, great organization.' They're going this way (points up)." - Dwight Howard

Spiegel is offline Old 12-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #17
Spiegel
Spiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45158
It'll be a travesty if he dosent make it.

RedRedemption is offline Old 12-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #18
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
I don't know if I should make one for Jeremy Lin.
He's had only maybe two or three all-star worthy games.

Omer, I can't find highlights for. Same for Parsons.

GIGO is offline Old 12-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #19
GIGO
GIGO is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodGIGO is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51977
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption View Post
I don't know if I should make one for Jeremy Lin.
He's had only maybe two or three all-star worthy games.

Omer, I can't find highlights for. Same for Parsons.
no pressure
btw, why don't you tweet Harden about your video?

muas2010 is offline Old 12-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
muas2010
muas2010 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52765
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzakDavid13 View Post
Can you do one for Jeremy Lin, but use the Wong Fei Hung soundtrack?
Two thumbs up!