ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
RV6 is offline Old 12-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
Carlos Delfino is featured. More : http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/hoops-whisperer

Quote:
A gold- and bronze medal-winning Olympian, he is part of Argentina’s golden generation of men’s basketball and, like fellow countrymen such as Luis Scola and Manu Ginobili, Delfino possesses an innate gift for increasing the collective basketball IQ of his teammates the second he sets foot on the floor. He provides proper spacing with his shooting, makes the extra pass, and puts himself in sound position on the defensive end. He is the lone, true veteran on a team that is the league’s youngest, and the Rockets’ coaching staff couldn’t be more pleased with the impact he’s making in Houston.

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying — this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

Sponsored Link
AFS is offline Old 12-06-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
AFS
AFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boardsAFS is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47830
Good read. When we signed Delfino and KMart and Lamb were still on the roster, I thought it wasn't that great of a FA signing. But now, our SG rotation is solid. Delfino has been a great pickup.