ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Who's excited to see a real star tonight?
Tags:  2012, basketball, houston rockets, nba Tags
REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
I'm ready to watch his talents! Aren't you!?!

Yes. He is refereeing this game.

Last edited by REEKO_HTOWN; 12-04-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Sponsored Link
DarkHorse is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
DarkHorse
Contributing Member
DarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDarkHorse is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #839

(I assume this is the one and only time I will ever post a picture of a Spur)

Swaggerific is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Swaggerific
Swaggerific is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52793
Lakers still don't have a point guard

BraveFox is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #4
BraveFox
BraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52628
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post

it would be fun if more referees would do such things more often...

Lihao is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #5
Lihao
Lihao is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52424
at least it make sure they won't blow us out like they did last time.

rimrocker is offline Old 12-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #6
rimrocker
Contributing Member
rimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1038
How is this guy still a ref in a major sports league? What a joke.

OremLK is offline Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Crawford hates all three Texas teams... this sucks.

Samdogg36 is offline Old 12-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Samdogg36
Samdogg36 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #50023
Quote:

Lmao, good stuff

sammy is offline Old 12-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
sammy
Contributing Member
sammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5635
What the hell. This dude thinks people come out to watch his candy arse.

BeeBeard is offline Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30435
Quote:

eeeeeeyyyyy sexy lady

BamBam is offline Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
BamBam
Contributing Member
BamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBamBam is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2003
Member: #14997
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post

(I assume this is the one and only time I will ever post a picture of a Spur)
I always thought parker was weird!

crash5179 is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #12
crash5179
Contributing Member
crash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2052
We're screwed, Joey is the worst official in the history of all sports and he hates the Rockets.

JayGoogle is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
JayGoogle
JayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26991
Loss incoming.

pkmagas is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #14
pkmagas
Contributing Member
pkmagas is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45139
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash5179 View Post
We're screwed, Joey is the worst official in the history of all sports and he hates the Rockets.
^this

platypus is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
platypus
platypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boardsplatypus is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46452
God dammit! I was looking forward to this game. Watch Kobe get to the line 20 times while harden cant get a call.

And Omer probably picks up his fifth foul in the first half for not conceding a rebound to Dwight Howard.

I hate Joey Crawford.

conquistador#11 is online now Old 12-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
damn. it's already a mismatch now they send stern's hitman as usual.

KingStevo10 is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
KingStevo10
KingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsKingStevo10 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42982
Crawford hates all Texas teams... what we do to you huh?

Easy is offline Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
Easy
Contributing Member
Easy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6116
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
How is this guy still a ref in a major sports league? What a joke.
Has someone ever sent a highlight mix of his antics and bad calls to the league office?

BeeBeard is offline Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #19
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30435
An interesting interview with Crawford by the NY Times earlier this year:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/sp...anted=all&_r=0

One part that stood out to me:

Quote:
One night, I hit Bill Fitch with a technical so hard, I broke my finger.
Where's the line between simple passion over your career, and an obsessive need for attention through demonstration? There it is. There it is right there.

thadeus is offline Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
thadeus
Contributing Member
thadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemthadeus is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #13962
I'm not sure if I'll even be able to recognize him on a ****ty internet stream.

P.S. **** YOU COMCAST SPORTSNET HOUSTON