ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets acquire Jason Terry from Kings

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 11/28/2012
Tags:  2012, basketball, clutchfans, comcast, comcast sportsnet houston, daryl morey, espn, game thread, highlights, history, houston, houston rockets, james harden, jeremy lin, nba, raptors, thunder, video Tags
Clutch is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Game Information, Rockets History vs. Thunder
http://www.clutchfans.net/nextgame.cfm?NextGameID=3367

Game Chat Starts At 7:00pm
http://www.clutchfans.net/chat.cfm

FINAL: Thunder 120, Rockets 98
  • Box Score
  • Video: Hasheem Thabeet and James Harden argument

Previous Game: Rockets 117, Raptors 101
  • Box Score
  • Video: Post-game Interview: Jeremy Lin
  • Video: Post-game Interview: James Harden on returning to OKC
  • Video: Rockets-Raptors Highlights

The Rockets2K TV Listings
    Game is televised locally on Comcast SportsNet Houston. Click here to see a list of current providers for CSN Houston.

Thanks,
    Clutch

NOTE: This thread is for game discussion. Please no asking for links or posting links to watch the game in the game thread. You can find that here.

• __________________
    CLUTCHFANS ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | ITUNES | FLICKR | BLOG | err... CLUTCHFANS

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
    yunac010 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 AM   #2
    yunac010
    yunac010 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Oct 2012
    Member: #52474
    Harden was huge in the Bulls and Knicks game which led to the wins. Hope the team comes through for him in this game. Despite his comment about this just being another game, I know he wants to beat OKC. As long as they keep up the good ball movement and unselfish plays I think we have a chance. Harden just needs to not try to do too much which usually ends up with him forcing things.

OremLK is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:36 AM   #3
    OremLK
    OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
    Since: Jan 2010
    Member: #45024
    A bit worried the team will be too tired for this one, but it's no shame to lose to OKC. I hope we at least keep it close and just MAYBE pull off a win.

DreamShook is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #4
    DreamShook
    DreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
    Since: Jun 2008
    Member: #32128
    I don't know why I have a good feeling for this game, but I do. Parsons is the key! If he can get Durant to guard him like he did Melo it will take all the pressure off of Harden. I expect Parsons to start hoisting them early.

Familiar surroundings for Harden make for sure shots!

Patterson is going to get BEASTED by Ibaka. I hope he gets 2 fouls early and Mook plays; he has more of a mean streak in him. Patterson comes back in for a good 12pts, but Mook will get all the hustle plays.

I think Lin continues to gain confidence this game.

Ask will get the better of Perkins.

Westbrook will get angry and have a meltdown 4th qtr.

OremLK is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:45 AM   #5
    OremLK
    OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
    Since: Jan 2010
    Member: #45024
    ^ You didn't mention Martin though. Martin actually scares me a bit. He's fully capable of going off if you're too focused on Westbrook and Durant, which you almost have to be.

daywalker02 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 AM   #6
    daywalker02
    daywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the points
    Since: Jul 2006
    Member: #19255
    Win another one for Coach's family

mirus is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
    mirus
    mirus is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Sep 2012
    Member: #52119
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OremLK View Post
    ^ You didn't mention Martin though. Martin actually scares me a bit. He's fully capable of going off if you're too focused on Westbrook and Durant, which you almost have to be.
    true.I hope the team are not too tired after the trip to Minnesota though
    (Touch wood)

NotApollo33 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #8
    NotApollo33
    NotApollo33 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Oct 2012
    Member: #52485
    Harden drops 90. Houston lose 95 - 90

arubato is offline Old 11-28-2012, 03:22 AM   #9
    arubato
    arubato is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Since: Jun 2008
    Member: #32288
    Parsons goes HAM!

batkins is offline Old 11-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #10
    batkins
    Contributing Member
    batkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
    Since: Oct 2006
    Member: #20051
    Harden with 50+ against his former team.

withmustard is offline Old 11-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #11
    withmustard
    withmustard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodwithmustard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
    Since: Dec 2002
    Member: #9680
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by batkins View Post
    Harden with 50+ against his former team.
    If he does, wherever will I find the highlights.

butterball is offline Old 11-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
    butterball
    butterball is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Since: Jun 2009
    Member: #42631
    I don't think we win this one. Back to back, extra flight to Minnesota, fresh opponents. i think they'll be tired unless the memorial really fires them up.

jocar is offline Old 11-28-2012, 04:17 AM   #13
    jocar
    jocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjocar is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
    Since: Nov 2007
    Member: #27834
    Harden activates beast mode for 40
    Asik gets 2x more blocks than Ibaka
    PPat with 3 rebounds (goin out on a limb here)
    Lin and Bang chemistrize more

Mariachi ROCKET is offline Old 11-28-2012, 04:29 AM   #14
    Mariachi ROCKET
    Mariachi ROCKET is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Since: Feb 2012
    Member: #50312
    Gona hit up Lucky's pub for this one boys!!!

Spiegel is offline Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 AM   #15
    Spiegel
    Spiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSpiegel is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
    Since: Feb 2010
    Member: #45158
    If hehas another good game, you can say Lin is back.

bloodwings19 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #16
    bloodwings19
    bloodwings19 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
    Since: Jul 2006
    Member: #19208
    I'm waiting on Asik destroying them, but if their feet is a little heavy, we know why.

cfansnet is offline Old 11-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #17
    cfansnet
    cfansnet is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodcfansnet is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
    Since: Feb 2009
    Member: #38069
    I'm worried about how tired they're going to be. Also, Martin will want to prove something and we know how good he is when motivated.

BraveFox is offline Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #18
    BraveFox
    BraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
    Since: Nov 2012
    Member: #52628
    perhaps there could be no harder opponent for thunders tonight...we're a very dangerous team...6-7 of our players could easily go +20 and we play a teamball so wo do not depend on a good night of one or 2 players...very dangerous...we have nothing to lose and everything to gain in the tonights game...the biggest rockets L this season was -11 i think...i think we will win or at least give a real hard time to thunders building our chemistry further and gathering playing time together...btw i wouldn't be surprised if we won by +20...we have a great TEAM...

conquistador#11 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 05:56 AM   #19
    conquistador#11
    conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
    Since: Jun 2006
    Member: #18869
    they don't scare me more than batum and aldridge. we can hang with these guys and if we cut the turnovers we can definitely win.

nadman89 is offline Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #20
    nadman89
    nadman89 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
    Since: Feb 2011
    Member: #48205
    expected to lose , not gna be sad if we do they are one of the best teams in the nba but if we can hang around in the game like last year maybe we can steal it you never knw