ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Chandler Parsons - 31 points vs Knicks (11.23.12)
Tags:  basketball, chandler parsons, houston rockets, nba, new york knicks, video, youtube Tags
batkins is online now Old 11-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
batkins
Contributing Member
batkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20051

Sponsored Link
durvasa is offline Old 11-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
durvasa
Contributing Member
durvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure golddurvasa is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2006
Member: #16420
Wow, he scored all 31 of his points with 6 1/2 minutes still to go in the 3rd quarter? Too bad he didn't go for 50.

Cstyle42 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Cstyle42
Cstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33157
Nice!!! Now I want to see Harden's 33 point highlights his crossovers were sick!!!

Akim523 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Parsons starts to remind me of kirilenko without the shot blocking ability. He does almost everything well, decent shooter, good passer and rebounder at his position, plays good D and most importantly, he's a lot better looking that AK

Mad props to Morey.

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 11-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
Nice! Parsons learning from Harden lol. Take a 3 or dunk it!

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

duteman is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
duteman
duteman is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25956
Two great games in a row. This is awesome

rednation98 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
rednation98
rednation98 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51270
And we got him as a second round pick! What a steal!

SunsRocketsfan is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
SunsRocketsfan
SunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSunsRocketsfan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Parsons starts to remind me of kirilenko without the shot blocking ability. He does almost everything well, decent shooter, good passer and rebounder at his position, plays good D and most importantly, he's a lot better looking that AK

Mad props to Morey.
except parsons is a stud ( no homo) and kirlienko is butt fugly

t_mac1 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
t_mac1
Contributing Member
t_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29872
That 3pt shot around 1:45 is a superstar shot. He knew he was feeling it haha.

He should definitely get more touches. I would like to see him average around 15-16 shots per game, with Harden leading the way. He should also see more playmaking opportunities as he's also 2nd best to Harden in that department. His ability to use the screen and attack the big man is very good.

pnr is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #10
pnr
pnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51940
BEAST. Such a good all around player. AHHH

Ynnis888 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
Ynnis888
Ynnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYnnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #52012

[

darksoul35 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
darksoul35
darksoul35 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51448
Dude made me a believer for sure .

Mathloom is offline Old 11-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #13
Mathloom
Contributing Member
Mathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchMathloom is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #33940
Great game for him, the result of hard work in the offseason and more experience. Obviously we don't expect him to average 30 but hope he keeps working hard, making good decisions and continues to develop.

Depressio is offline Old 11-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #14
Depressio
Contributing Member
Depressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39392
Great stuff. All we need is consistency!

Also, that shot at the very end by Asik... yikes, man. Just dunk it.

jasonemilio is offline Old 11-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #15
jasonemilio
jasonemilio is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodjasonemilio is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25475
1:12

LEGIT ISO superstar ****!

Go OSU Cowboys!
ORANGE! POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_drummer2k
As usual, people here are so quick to judge.

I guess NO ONE here has, in a moment of weakness, molested a farmyard animal. Not even once. In college. After a few too many tequila shots. Yeah, right…

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

lfw is offline Old 11-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #16
lfw
Rookie
lfw is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52834
Parsons look great last night. His shooting kept the Rockets ahead when Melo was going off and the game was close. Knicks made an adjustment at halftime to stop him and that opened everything up for Harden and the rest of the crew. Great performance and he has a bright future ahead of him.

Might have to think about changing my sig!

MambaJoe is offline Old 11-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
MambaJoe
MambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43157
I knew since the beginning of the season that Chandler was this team's 2nd best player behind James Harden. I wanted the coaching staff to give Parsons more touches because he is more capable of putting up 18-20 ppg. That contract extension better be ready when the time comes Morey!!!

No Government in our country can lawfully stifle free speech and fine those who exercise it; the NBA under present circumstances can both stifle and fine players and coaches who speak up.

MambaJoe is offline Old 11-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #18
MambaJoe
MambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43157
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfw View Post
Parsons look great last night. His shooting kept the Rockets ahead when Melo was going off and the game was close. Knicks made an adjustment at halftime to stop him and that opened everything up for Harden and the rest of the crew. Great performance and he has a bright future ahead of him.

Might have to think about changing my sig!
Yup, you should really change your sig

Overall, everyone played great tonight. Everyone on the team had Lin's back tonight and they wanted to beat the Knicks for Lin. Harden is being his usual self and just dominated. Its so fun watching Harden thread the defense and get to the basket easily.

Chandler Parsons was great. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise that he was playing so well. He has shown that he is more than capable of carrying the team offensively as well. He is a big impact on both ends of the floor and his passing ability is amazing. He made a lot of great passes for Asik and played amazing defense on Anthony...

No Government in our country can lawfully stifle free speech and fine those who exercise it; the NBA under present circumstances can both stifle and fine players and coaches who speak up.

roxxy is offline Old 11-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #19
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51508
Parsons has been playing at a really high level. Now the thing is that teams are going to scout him really hard right now. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts. The good thing though is that the extra defensive attention will open things up a little bit for everybody else.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

withmustard is offline Old 11-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #20
withmustard
withmustard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodwithmustard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9680
He looks like everything Morey was expecting.................from Ariza.