ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets acquire Jason Terry from Kings
SuperStar is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #21
SuperStar
SuperStar is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSuperStar is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29917
Lin complementing Felton and calling himself "exposed".

Feels like he will be happy just to make it through the game tonight rather than looking to take over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockieGuy09
What's your obsession with brains?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveFox View Post
i am a young artist men

Sponsored Link
shortfuse3 is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #22
shortfuse3
shortfuse3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodshortfuse3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33297
D'antoni is truly the PG stimulus package

Providing PG's millions of dollars

rokit is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
rokit
rokit is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52835
lol

did lin really use that word "exposed"?

RedRedemption is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #24
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43241
Quote:
Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
lin looks overwhelmed by the **** pile of expectations. we should give the guys some space.
Its kinda easy to play good basketball when Felton has no expectations of himself whatsoever. Knicks fans were so distraught over losing Jeremy that they expected Felton to be a steaming pile of ****.

While all Rockets fans were expecting some sort of superstar talent out of Lin. Sucks, but the contract he got did him no favors.

I feel sorry for Lin. The high expectations that probably kept him from getting kicked out of the league is ultimately going to be the same thing that is going to kick him out anyway.

VanityHalfBlack is online now Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #25
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42029
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
Lin complementing Felton and calling himself "exposed".

Feels like he will be happy just to make it through the game tonight rather than looking to take over.
You're Jeremy Lin????

crash5179 is online now Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #26
crash5179
Contributing Member
crash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2052
Felton has been better this season. Lin was better last season. Lin still has higher upside IMO.

JayGoogle is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #27
JayGoogle
JayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26991
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokit View Post
lol

did lin really use that word "exposed"?
Possibly the worst word he could use.

Akim523 is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #28
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Since when Melo was a big part of Linsanity?

rokit is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #29
rokit
rokit is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #52835
what felton said is cool, he's definitely not "hating".

i think he's a very good player. he used to suck in portland though - the system wasn't right for him and he felt the coach had no confidence in him.

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #30
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience View Post
Totally misleading title. I don't have any major problem with what Felton actually said. Actually all of the quotes are fairly mild and diplomatic.
Patience to reporters: "I'm no doubt better than Jeremy Lin, too."

khfxxx is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #31
khfxxx
khfxxx is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52782
Quote:
what felton said is cool, he's definitely not "hating".

i think he's a very good player. he used to suck in portland though - the system wasn't right for him and he felt the coach had no confidence in him.
Sonds like the situation Lin is in right now.

Second_Cousin is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #32
Second_Cousin
Second_Cousin is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51950
Quote:
the system wasn't right for him and he felt the coach had no confidence in him.

I agree... oh wait you were talking about Felton.

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #33
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
It's a good thing Raymond Felton is back in New York, because Trailblazers fans hated his guts. He was a big part of how that team slid into mediocrity and didn't even make the playoffs last season, after their own (5-1) hot start.

It may be the essence of Raymond Felton to start seasons strong and finish weak. I will be cackling with glee when Knicks fans are starting their own petulant WHO IS TO BLAME threads down the road when that train inevitably comes off the tracks.

pnr is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #34
pnr
pnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #51940
I feel Lin does not trust his knees mentally enough yet, and that's why he hasn't been as explosive going to the hole. Let's hope he gets that back this season. Felton didn't say anything bad. The NY Post is absolute trash and probably twisted around his words. Felton is an average player and what you see this year is probably his ceiling.

shortfuse3 is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #35
shortfuse3
shortfuse3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodshortfuse3 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
JLin says he's being exposed...LOL

pnr is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #36
pnr
pnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodpnr is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortfuse3 View Post
JLin says he's being exposed...LOL
Where? I doubt he'd say that. If it's in NYPost, then it's BS.

shortfuse3 is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #37
shortfuse3
“I’ve been exposed a lot early on in the season and I have a lot to work on,’’ Lin said. “I’m young. I’ve probably started 30-something games my entire career. I felt better before [the surgery,] but it’s just a process. We have three days off after [tomorrow] and there’s going to be a lot of things I’m going to do for my leg, knee. Just explosive stuff we’re trying to work on. That will come eventually.

pnr is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #38
pnr
Quote:
Ive been exposed a lot early on in the season and I have a lot to work on, Lin said. Im young. Ive probably started 30-something games my entire career. I felt better before [the surgery,] but its just a process. We have three days off after [tomorrow] and theres going to be a lot of things Im going to do for my leg, knee. Just explosive stuff were trying to work on. That will come eventually.
Well he's his own worst critic. It is weird of him to say it so bluntly though. This tells me his knee has a big influence on his play of late. Let's hope he didn't reaggravate it.

DreamWeaver is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #39
DreamWeaver
DreamWeaver is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #8872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Since when Melo was a big part of Linsanity?
Did Melo claim that he was the one who asked MDA to start Lin? I actually like Melo's game. He can play both 3 & 4. He is hard to stop in the lowpost as a 3 and too quick for most 4's.

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #40
BeeBeard
Quote:
Ive been exposed a lot early on in the season and I have a lot to work on, Lin said. Im young. Ive probably started 30-something games my entire career. I felt better before [the surgery,] but its just a process. We have three days off after [tomorrow] and theres going to be a lot of things Im going to do for my leg, knee. Just explosive stuff were trying to work on. That will come eventually.
These are encouraging words, to be honest. It means we're not witnessing some sort of Jeremy Lin ceiling, and that there is lots of room for improvement down the road--physically at the very least.