ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Jeremy Lin talks after Bulls game
Tags:  2012, basketball, bulls, houston rockets, jeremy lin, nba, new york knicks, video, youtube Tags
Clutch is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
I just posted the postgame with Lin from the Bulls game on 11/21/2012. Lin talks about the game, his slump and his former team the Knicks coming into town on Friday.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Glenyo is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Glenyo
Glenyo is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47854
Can you post highlights of the players today thanks.

SuperLintendo7 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
SuperLintendo7
Rookie
SuperLintendo7 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52571
Hes gonna get it one day... gotta keep waiting :D

tiger123 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #4
tiger123
tiger123 is Royce White -- lots of promise, bad first impression
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52851
Jeremy, we support you all the way. Be patience, be smart, don't get hurt. At the end of day, you have three year to play. That is 243 games. it is only 10 plus game.

t_mac1 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
t_mac1
Contributing Member
t_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the pointst_mac1 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29872
You can tell he's disturbed by his struggles. I don't know what else he can do b/c it's not like teams are keying in on him. He's just sucking right now.

Maybe start Douglas and have Lin come off the bench and thus face the back-ups??? Less pressure playing a smaller role??? I don't know, but this dude needs to play better b/c he's in absolute suck mode right now.

rawool is online now Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
rawool
rawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the pointsrawool is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16550
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLintendo7 View Post
Hes gonna get it one day... gotta keep waiting :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption
I would let Chandler Parsons and Dwight Howard double team me all day.

Shawndme7 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
Shawndme7
Contributing Member
Shawndme7 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
I just posted the postgame with Lin from the Bulls game on 11/21/2012. Lin talks about the game, his slump and his former team the Knicks coming into town on Friday.

Thanks Clutch!

Second_Cousin is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
Second_Cousin
Second_Cousin is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51950
He looks shell shocked. And he looks embarrassed. I would too... When night in night out the ball doesn't come close to going in. I highly doubt he will have a good game on Friday against the Knicks. I can only hope that a month from now, he regain some of his confidence and rhythm and hearing (some) cheers for him at MSG will jump start his game. Asik got his tonight, hopefully the rest of the team can also pick up the slack again on Friday and get Lin a revenge win.

LCII is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #9
LCII
Contributing Member
LCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20646
He's clearly uncomfortable talking about Sampson's benching in Portland in OT ...

roxxy is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51508
Thanks for the video Clutch. He had a bad game it happens. Let's see how he bounces back against his former team. He's a competitor so I think he will bounce back nicely.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

TdashDUB is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
TdashDUB
Contributing Member
TdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTdashDUB is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25801
I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall and hear the jokes and shenanigans that goes around in the locker room.

Second_Cousin is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #12
Second_Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
Thanks for the video Clutch. He had a bad game it happens. Let's see how he bounces back against his former team. He's a competitor so I think he will bounce back nicely.
He WAS a competitor. Look, there is clearly something wrong with his mechanics. I don't know if Dolan paid off his "shooting" coach or what this summer to have ruined his shot like it has... Can't someone on the coaching staff help with his form or shooting style? He hasn't shot the ball well the whole season (not to mention also the preseason). Every night we hope for a breakout game, 10 for 15 for 25 pts or something similar but those kinds of numbers for him are becoming more and more unlikely.

crossover is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
crossover
Contributing Member
crossover is James Harden -- racking up the pointscrossover is James Harden -- racking up the pointscrossover is James Harden -- racking up the pointscrossover is James Harden -- racking up the pointscrossover is James Harden -- racking up the pointscrossover is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2001
Member: #3115
I was one that hated losing Lowry and Dragic over Lin...but how can you hate on a guy that reacts this way?

He's visibly disturbed by his own shortcomings. I hope he plays himself out of this slump and overcomes all the negativity he's getting.

kastuul is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
kastuul
kastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodkastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #51938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second_Cousin View Post
He WAS a competitor. Look, there is clearly something wrong with his mechanics. I don't know if Dolan paid off his "shooting" coach or what this summer to have ruined his shot like it has... Can't someone on the coaching staff help with his form or shooting style? He hasn't shot the ball well the whole season (not to mention also the preseason). Every night we hope for a breakout game, 10 for 15 for 25 pts or something similar but those kinds of numbers for him are becoming more and more unlikely.
Lin hired his shooting coach by himself.

crash5179 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #15
crash5179
Contributing Member
crash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2052
I'm hopping Lin can improve his outside shot much the same way that Kyle did. If he could just hit a decent percentage of outside shots I think it would do a ton for his confedence and his game.

Second_Cousin is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #16
Second_Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuul View Post
Lin hired his shooting coach by himself.
I said paid off... I didn't say employ.

kastuul is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #17
kastuul
kastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodkastuul is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #51938
http://houston.sbnation.com/2012/8/3...ing-confidence

Lin's shooting coach, Doc Scheppler, commented on the young guard's progression while at a summer camp in Taipei, where Lin was making an appearance:

"Based on our workout this summer, he's a much better shooter than he was last year this time."

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 11-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #18
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
AroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1115
He doesn't deserve the ridiculous hate he gets from some people on here, whatever the motivation for that is.

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

OremLK is offline Old 11-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #19
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Quote:
Originally Posted by AroundTheWorld View Post
He doesn't deserve the ridiculous hate he gets from some people on here, whatever the motivation for that is.
I think some people want him to fail. I don't know if it's racism, or some kind of resentment that the Rockets have Lin instead of Lowry or Dragic, or what.

He's not playing well, but he's the best we've got at his position, so why stress everybody out and waste your breath on excessive negativity? Whining about it does not do any good.

Second_Cousin is offline Old 11-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #20
Second_Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastuul View Post
http://houston.sbnation.com/2012/8/3...ing-confidence

Lin's shooting coach, Doc Scheppler, commented on the young guard's progression while at a summer camp in Taipei, where Lin was making an appearance:

"Based on our workout this summer, he's a much better shooter than he was last year this time."
How do I send this guy some hate mail?