ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
topfive is offline Old 11-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
topfive
Contributing Member
topfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtopfive is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4593

Behold the awesomeness that is:

Dikembe Mutombo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World!

Now the famous question becomes: Who wants to HELP Mutombo?

(P.S. Nice touch that Deke is wearing Rockets red in the game.)

Sponsored Link
conquistador#11 is offline Old 11-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
who got 2 dollar biiiiiillll?

mylilpony is offline Old 11-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
mylilpony
mylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34025
Do we pay in gold?

flamingdts is offline Old 11-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #4
flamingdts
flamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30398
http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

I don't know what to make of this, and words cannot describe this.

The best summary I have of this is. Old Spice, Mutombo and raising awareness.

tofu-- is offline Old 11-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
tofu--
tofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finetofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31526
This is so f'ing awesome that I want to punch a kitten in my joy.

cuddie is offline Old 11-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
cuddie
cuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecuddie is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32088
Oh how I miss Dikembe. Old Spice never fails to entertain.

ClutchCityReturns is offline Old 11-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
ClutchCityReturns
Contributing Member
ClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchClutchCityReturns is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2005
Member: #16162
This is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

heypartner is offline Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #8
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
And just when I thought only Notre Dame and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse could save us,

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=228522

We find Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo has our back too.

This is so awesome. I am ready to battle the world now

Last edited by heypartner; 11-22-2012 at 02:43 AM.

heypartner is offline Old 11-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #9
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
sheepishly coming here from a closed thread that actually had more posts than this thread

awesome news

I need to read more cfnets to find the right thread to post in....lol....I'm getting too old for this

SC1211 is offline Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
SC1211
Contributing Member
SC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #36568
OH MY GOD THIS MUST STAY ON THE FRONT PAGE! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

SuperBeeKay is offline Old 11-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #11
SuperBeeKay
SuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSuperBeeKay is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Member: #30404
ROFL!!!!!!!!

Spacemoth is online now Old 11-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #12
Spacemoth
Contributing Member
Spacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchSpacemoth is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24898
Well they're updating it weekly, so I'm sure the thread will find itself a natural candidate for frequent BUMPing.

Kwame is offline Old 11-24-2012, 04:12 AM   #13
Kwame
Contributing Member
Kwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2007
Member: #25329

SmeggySmeg is offline Old 11-26-2012, 03:49 AM   #14
SmeggySmeg
Contributing Member
SmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSmeggySmeg is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #246
awesome is not a strong enough word

i presume Kelly Dwyer will have the top score

SF3isBack!! is offline Old 11-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #15
SF3isBack!!
SF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25485
IN ALL MY YEARS....

TheMystery008 is offline Old 11-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #16
TheMystery008
TheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51891
Weirdest thing ever!

What did I just played?!?

(Beverley - Harden - Ariza - Jones - Howard)

Illegal Machine is offline Old 11-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
Illegal Machine
Illegal Machine is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodIllegal Machine is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #30535
http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

Mother of God.

My apologies if this is a repost. This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. He's even in a Rockets (red/white) jersey.

Illegal Machine is offline Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #18
Illegal Machine
Illegal Machine is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodIllegal Machine is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #30535
And maybe this could go in off topic or something. My mind is blown by all of this.

SC1211 is offline Old 11-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
SC1211
Contributing Member
SC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSC1211 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #36568
It's been posted but didn't get nearly enough attention. This should honestly be a sticky. IT'S SO AWESOME!

TheMystery008 is offline Old 11-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #20
TheMystery008
TheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTheMystery008 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51891
Should have been posted to the original topic.

(Beverley - Harden - Ariza - Jones - Howard)