ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Chandler's Bieber Step
Tags:  2012, basketball, houston rockets, nba, nba.com, video Tags
RV6 is offline Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/201...ingmp4-2294996

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying — this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

Sponsored Link
Blaster_333 is offline Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Blaster_333
Blaster_333 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50220
Lol, the Rockets should post more of these light-hearted moments, really shows these guys get along and chemistry is building.

It makes you feel silly too arguing intensely over trivial things involving the players while these guys are having fun, living their dreams.

rocketsmetalspd is offline Old 11-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
rocketsmetalspd
rocketsmetalspd is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finerocketsmetalspd is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5424
Dribble 1 step 2 step Shoot sounds good to me. Parson's new move but I have seen it before, isn't that the Euro Step done by Manu?

Thefabman is offline Old 11-15-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
Thefabman
Thefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereThefabman is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28279
hahaha

Sym0™ is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #5
Sym0™
Sym0™ is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #33396
Easy travel call.

Blurr#7 is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
Blurr#7
Contributing Member
Blurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28751
Lobster dribble.

me005 is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
me005
me005 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52422
lol... building team chemistry

flamingdts is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
flamingdts
flamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereflamingdts is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30398
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsmetalspd View Post
Dribble 1 step 2 step Shoot sounds good to me. Parson's new move but I have seen it before, isn't that the Euro Step done by Manu?
Harden does that every game, and is probably one of the best users of that move (along with Wade and Manu).

RV6 is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
What surprised me is that I don't think they were goofing around. It looks like they were actually in line to practice this, along with the coaches.

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying — this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

mvpcrossxover is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #10
mvpcrossxover
mvpcrossxover is Omer Asik -- working the boardsmvpcrossxover is Omer Asik -- working the boardsmvpcrossxover is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #33363
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV6 View Post
What surprised me is that I don't think they were goofing around. It looks like they were actually in line to practice this, along with the coaches.
cook doesn't even know what he's doing

ClutchFans' Achievement

tofu-- is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
tofu--
tofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finetofu-- is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31526
That was a travel, Chandler. Let it go.

Alex L. is offline Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #12
Alex L.
Contributing Member
Alex L. is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51861
1, 2, 3, 4... lol...

TheGM is offline Old 11-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #13
TheGM
Contributing Member
TheGM is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodTheGM is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2006
Member: #17953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV6 View Post
It was after practice...

RV6 is offline Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #14
RV6
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGM View Post
It was after practice...

I didn't say it was during practice, but that they were practicing it. Despite it being after practice, they all took enough serious interest in it to include coaches as defenders, while they all line up.

CoolColJ is offline Old 11-16-2012, 02:29 AM   #15
CoolColJ
CoolColJ is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9122
I'm surprised they need to even practise it, to me is a very easy and fundamental move.
Heck I did it without being aware of what it was as a teen decades ago

MKL is offline Old 11-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #16
MKL
MKL is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51711
Hilarious! will watch again.

Lihao is offline Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #17
Lihao
Lihao is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #52424
definitely a travel , but superstar always get away with it

seahawk is offline Old 11-16-2012, 06:47 AM   #18
seahawk
seahawk is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52349
Chemistry building.....

AirSwish is offline Old 11-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #19
AirSwish
AirSwish is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52253
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolColJ View Post
I'm surprised they need to even practise it, to me is a very easy and fundamental move.
Heck I did it without being aware of what it was as a teen decades ago
Yeah, every time I do one of those, they call me old school. I think the key is to slow down, take big steps and make sure you show them the ball one way, as you take the step the other way.

Carl Herrera is offline Old 11-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #20
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
This is clearly a more advanced level class than Daequan Cook is ready to handle.