Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

2012 - 2013 Best Dunks!
Tags:  2012, basketball, nba, youtube Tags
bongo33 is offline Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
bongo33
bongo33 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44189
Seeing as we had one last year i figured we should start a new one.

Jeff Green FILTHY dunk on Big Al

Of course, Rudy Gay...

Sponsored Link
swyyyguy is offline Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
swyyyguy
swyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29829
would have been better if rudy gay did that to shane battier.

HOUSTON ASTROS

u mirin' brah?

MambaJoe is offline Old 11-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #3
MambaJoe
MambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineMambaJoe is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43157
I hate how the refs throws out technical fouls on the little things now. Jeff Green did an amazing dunk, got no whistle but instead got a technical for what? Staring at Al afterwards? I really wish the refs would cut back on the technical and let the players be a bit more emotional. That's one of the fun parts of the NBA.

No Government in our country can lawfully stifle free speech and fine those who exercise it; the NBA under present circumstances can both stifle and fine players and coaches who speak up.

Commodore is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Commodore
Contributing Member
Commodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28812

BrownBeast99 is offline Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
BrownBeast99
BrownBeast99 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBrownBeast99 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26997
Can't forget one of our own.

kovacs242 is offline Old 11-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
kovacs242
kovacs242 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodkovacs242 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Apr 2010
Member: #46041
Harrison Barnes had a huge dunk today against the Wolves.

shayan is offline Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
shayan
shayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50149
This is gonna be one of my favorite thread.

shayan is offline Old 11-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #8
shayan
shayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boardsshayan is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50149

SuperLintendo7 is offline Old 11-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
SuperLintendo7
Rookie
SuperLintendo7 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52571

SuperLintendo7 is offline Old 11-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
SuperLintendo7
Rookie
SuperLintendo7 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52571

DudeWah is online now Old 11-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #11
DudeWah
Contributing Member
DudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26035
Honestly I give kudos to Valanciunas. There's too much pussy "drawing charges" in today's NBA. Be a man and try to block or alter the other player's shot at the rim. Even if you get dunked on a few times at least you are attempting to make the other guy miss. I'd say getting dunked on is evened out by the amount of shots that get altered.

Wapzoe is offline Old 11-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #12
Wapzoe
Wapzoe is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2012
Member: #50911
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWah View Post
Honestly I give kudos to Valanciunas. There's too much pussy "drawing charges" in today's NBA. Be a man and try to block or alter the other player's shot at the rim.
7 footers taking charges is ridiculous.. They are paid to stop the scoring anyway they can (fair enough) but looking for the charge should not be high on their list.

One of the best moments in a game is when players meet above the rim or a ball sails straight out of bounds from a block like a home run.
It's good that the young players are keeping the excitement on defense alive

ChrisBosh is offline Old 11-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #13
ChrisBosh
ChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #17393
Quote:
Honestly I give kudos to Valanciunas. There's too much pussy "drawing charges" in today's NBA. Be a man and try to block or alter the other player's shot at the rim. Even if you get dunked on a few times at least you are attempting to make the other guy miss. I'd say getting dunked on is evened out by the amount of shots that get altered.
Could not agree with you more, the guy never gives up. How can you not like a guy who gives his all? He doesn't care if he ends up on the wrong side of the highlight reel, too many players in the league give up because of it.

Btw, I think this kid will be an all-star in a couple years.

LCAhmed is online now Old 11-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Member: #44232
OH ME OH MY!

LCAhmed is online now Old 11-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Member: #44232
super disrespectful Damian Lillard

swyyyguy is offline Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #16
swyyyguy
swyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29829
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCAhmed View Post
super disrespectful Damian Lillard

http://www.youtube.com/embed/pKC9YGtBHd4
the only thing disrespectful there was his blatant travel. it would have been funny if the refs called that on him.

HOUSTON ASTROS

u mirin' brah?

napalm_black is online now Old 11-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
In Jonas's defense, to get posterized you have to be up there contesting the shot. A lot of guys would just get blown by or give up on the play.

EDIT: Just noticed DudeWah beat me to it. Nice.

MourningWood is offline Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #18
MourningWood
Contributing Member
MourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43687
Hook 'em.

DudeWah is online now Old 11-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #19
DudeWah
Contributing Member
DudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDudeWah is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26035
The degree of difficulty of this dunk really impressed me

J Sizzle is offline Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #20
J Sizzle
J Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJ Sizzle is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50387
Quote:
Well....if they get the charge and gain possession, I'd say it's a pretty successful defensive possession.