http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...2721--nba.html

Photobucket

Sponsored Link
skyline07 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
skyline07
skyline07 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2009
Member: #42242
wow thats scary......... I feel bad for this dudes girlfriend or wife that has to look at day while sleeping.

Midixinormous is offline Old 11-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
Midixinormous
Midixinormous is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52639
Hi I would like a 2 on the top and the sides and a James Harden on the back please.

RV6 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
00Rocketgirl is big time now.

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

Alex L. is offline Old 11-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
Alex L.
Contributing Member
Alex L. is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51861
I wonder if there's a clause in Harden's contract that he has to maintain his beard for the next six years.

SwoLy-D is offline Old 11-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
SwoLy-D
Contributing Member
SwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2001
Member: #2873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midixinormous View Post
and a James Harden on the back please.
That's what SHE said.

CDrex is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
CDrex
Contributing Member
CDrex is James Harden -- racking up the pointsCDrex is James Harden -- racking up the pointsCDrex is James Harden -- racking up the pointsCDrex is James Harden -- racking up the pointsCDrex is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39038
Dear god, that is horrifying. Not entirely sure if I'll sleep a wink tonight after viewing this thread.

trueroxfan is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
trueroxfan
trueroxfan is Omer Asik -- working the boardstrueroxfan is Omer Asik -- working the boardstrueroxfan is Omer Asik -- working the boardstrueroxfan is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31606
Looks like my friend Ricky's head haha, kind of sounds like something he would do too... Ricky, that you?!

acsorelle4 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #9
acsorelle4
acsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42819
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline07 View Post
wow thats scary......... I feel bad for this dudes girlfriend or wife that has to look at day while sleeping.
Or boyfriend from the back, not that there's anythign wrong with that.

roxxy is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #10
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51508
If my boyfriend ever did that to his hair I personally would dump him immediately. Fair warning to all the gentleman on this board.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

Rodman23 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
Rodman23
.GIF
Rodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRodman23 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2012
Member: #51132

RV6 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #12
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
If my boyfriend ever did that to his hair I personally would dump him immediately. Fair warning to all the gentleman on this board.

My feeling is L̶i̶n̶ Motiejunas needs another year, but team direction has shifted and shifted hard. It goes without saying this is going to be a very important year for J̶e̶r̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶ Donatas Motiejunas.

FLASH21 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
FLASH21
FLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsFLASH21 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31877
Now all we need is for a chick to tramp stamp that face to her body!

Ha!

Every time I see James I get a little Harden.

Victorious is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #14
Victorious
Victorious is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodVictorious is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2011
Member: #48374
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
typical shallow broad. it's not what's on the back of his head, it's what's on the inside...

alverwi is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
alverwi
Contributing Member
alverwi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43873
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline07 View Post
Highly doubt he has a wife/girlfriend with a haircut like that.

Rocket Babe 90 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
Rocket Babe 90
Rocket Babe 90 is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52682
this haircut is so nasty. how did they fill it in with color??

bmd is online now Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
bmd
bmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbmd is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midixinormous View Post
Hi I would like a 2 on the top and the sides and a James Harden on the back please.
hahaha. I lol'd.

munco is offline Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #18
munco
munco is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman23 View Post
haha. this.

Sen89 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #19
Sen89
Sen89 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSen89 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34634
Is that Lin?

They should cut each others' heads into one another to cause confusion

infinitidoug is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #20
infinitidoug
infinitidoug is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47248
looks like that can be a scooby doo monster. one from back in the day, not the recent, new crap