DeMarcus Cousins vs Anthony Davis
Tags:  anthony davis, basketball, demarcus cousins, league, nba Tags
trowa is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
trowa
trowa is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52225
which one do you think is better?
i think cousins is very talented and was already a can-do-everything kind of guy when he enter the league. davis.... i just dont think he is better than cousins

what do you guys think?

Sponsored Link
sw847 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
sw847
sw847 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #27212
I feel that cousins is more talented than davis. Don't know why but I have never been much of a davis fan

T FOR 3!!! is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
T FOR 3!!!
T FOR 3!!! is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodT FOR 3!!! is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31941
Am I the only person who cannot stand the brow. It's the most broke version of the beard that I can think of. Harden rocks the beard. Nobody looks cool with a unibrow.

Dancing Fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xbXz..._order&list=UL

kaocsaephan is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:42 AM   #4
kaocsaephan
kaocsaephan is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2007
Member: #25457
Cousins fan and think he has the potential to be right behind Dwight but I don't feel like he's putting in an effort to improve.

There's no reason he isn't a 20/10 on 50% by next year.

Anthony Davis' higher level of maturity and discipline is probably what makes him greater than Cousins (if it comes to that)

This is one of those "wasted potential" cases where people will look back on in a few years.

jopatmc is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #5
jopatmc
Contributing Member
jopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7003
They're different players. Cousins is a power big. Davis....don't know if he'll ever put on much weight. Don't think he's got the frame to be anything like Howard in terms of his body and strength. Reminds me more of a young Garnett with his length and athleticism and skinny frame. He's good at covering lots of space. So, he needs to play in space. Cousins can just flat out mash guys down in the interior.

Can you imagine them playing together, Cousins at 5, Davis at 4?

Now we have to build a team that can beat the Thunder, Lakers, and Heat.

713 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points713 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2011
Member: #48858
make them both do the dragon ball z dance and become one...

now that center would be the best in the nba.

PinkTacos is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #7
PinkTacos
PinkTacos is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finePinkTacos is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finePinkTacos is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52651
Quote:
Originally Posted by T FOR 3!!! View Post
Am I the only person who cannot stand the brow. It's the most broke version of the beard that I can think of. Harden rocks the beard. Nobody looks cool with a unibrow.
Didn't know basketball was all about looks

James Harden is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #8
James Harden
James Harden is Royce White -- lots of promise, bad first impression
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52492
davis looks stupid though

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #9
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30435
I need to do a poll of my own. "How many Boogie Cousins fans have literally never seen him play at the NBA level and are fans of his empty stat box score production instead?"

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #10
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #30435
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopatmc View Post
Davis....don't know if he'll ever put on much weight. Don't think he's got the frame to be anything like Howard in terms of his body and strength.
Davis JUST put on 15 pounds of muscle in the off-season and is slated to bulk up even more in subsequent seasons.

He was also nothing short of sensational in his first game as a rookie. What now?

Lovemachine2000 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #11
Lovemachine2000
Lovemachine2000 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #30205
Davis will be a Duncan-like player. Cousins? Something between Zach Randolph and Eddie Curry...

apollo33 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #12
apollo33
apollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemachine2000 View Post
Davis will be a Duncan-like player. Cousins? Something between Zach Randolph and Eddie Curry...
That's not bad either to have a Zach Randolph on your team

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

blunto is offline Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
blunto
blunto is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43883
Better right now - Cousins

Better career - Brow

Ziggy is online now Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #14
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
Cousins is better. Would rather have Davis.

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

Sanity2disChaos is offline Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #15
Sanity2disChaos
Sanity2disChaos is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47694
THE 'bearded" MAN (c) and Cousins should join forces.....

Sanity2disChaos is offline Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #16
Sanity2disChaos
Sanity2disChaos is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47694
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBeard View Post
I need to do a poll of my own. "How many Boogie Cousins fans have literally never seen him play at the NBA level and are fans of his empty stat box score production instead?"

empty stats and skill-set are two different things and he has the skill-set to be great.....stop being a HATER.He is legit and easily better than any big we have at the moment...

coachbadlee is offline Old 11-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #17
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Cousins of course.

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard

DonatasFanboy is offline Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #18
DonatasFanboy
DonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDonatasFanboy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50323
Would take Davis. Both have superstar talent though.

I never take an easy path. Easy paths are for quoters. - Donatas Motiejunas

juanm34 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
juanm34
juanm34 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38405
I'll take whoever is the best asset.

JayGoogle is offline Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
JayGoogle
JayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26991
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBeard View Post
Hey look! One of the few Cousins haters on the net!

Funny that Kings fans HAVE seen him play and want to keep him around for a long time.