ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] James Harden - 24 points vs Blazers (11.2.12)
Tags:  basketball, blazers, houston rockets, james harden, nba, video, youtube Tags
batkins is offline Old 11-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
batkins
Contributing Member
batkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20051

Sponsored Link
TMac'n is offline Old 11-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
TMac'n
Contributing Member
TMac'n is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodTMac'n is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24659
Sweet! Thanks for the highlights!

1JumpShot is offline Old 11-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
1JumpShot
1JumpShot is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31133
thankyou

Dave2000 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
Dave2000
Contributing Member
Dave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2971
there was a GRENDAL sighting....

shoops is offline Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 AM   #5
shoops
shoops is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52263
That's the thing, he was on fire the first half. He didn't attempt a dunk the whole game, whereas he had like 3-4 dunks the night before. It was patently obvious though that he was running on fumes though after that, and was getting little lift...it didn't help that he had a bum ankle. He blew multiple layups and didn't make a jumper the whole second half. He should probably have sat the whole 3rd and most of the 4th out to conserve energy. Tsk tsk McHale...

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 11-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #6
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
Possibly the only thing I feel Harden can't do that I hope he does do in the future is have the gall to shoot those semi-contested 3s. Sometimes I feel there's a guy not quite up on him where he can't shoot, but he doesn't shoot because it's not his optimal shot. But if he can shoot those dagger 3s he'll really be a superstar then.

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

Chef_Monteur is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #7
Chef_Monteur
Chef_Monteur is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
Possibly the only thing I feel Harden can't do that I hope he does do in the future is have the gall to shoot those semi-contested 3s. Sometimes I feel there's a guy not quite up on him where he can't shoot, but he doesn't shoot because it's not his optimal shot. But if he can shoot those dagger 3s he'll really be a superstar then.
You want him to be like KoMe?

shoops is offline Old 11-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #8
shoops
shoops is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
Seriously...? Those long contested 3s are the lowest percentage shots, it's ill advised to take them outside of desperation or you happen to excel with them like Kobe. Someone like Durant however, it's not as bad of a shot because he usually has a height and length advantage compared to the defender. The beauty of Harden's game lies in efficiency, after all. In the second half of yesterday's game he started forcing those contested shots, not good and not what he usually does. If Harden starts forcing contested shots regularly he'll just be a regular star chucker...