ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

Carl Landry is beasting
Tags:  basketball, carl landry, espn, golden state, houston rockets, nba Tags
Carl Herrera is offline Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3217/carl-landry

Finally get on a non-****ty team again.

Sponsored Link
jacoby is offline Old 11-03-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
jacoby
jacoby is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjacoby is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjacoby is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjacoby is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2011
Member: #49305
I heard he got in Blake Griffin's face tonight. Is there video of this?

Blurr#7 is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
Blurr#7
Contributing Member
Blurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereBlurr#7 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28751
One of my all time favorite Rockets, I'm happy for him wish Patterson had half the nutsack Landry has.

pmac is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
pmac
Contributing Member
pmac is James Harden -- racking up the pointspmac is James Harden -- racking up the pointspmac is James Harden -- racking up the pointspmac is James Harden -- racking up the pointspmac is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25927
My goodness, I didn't realize he was that old already. Seriously, who comes in the league at 24?

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
Its kind of funny because I've barely kept up with him since he got traded and decided to find out how he's doing just today. One of my fav players of all time, hard worker, full of heart, and relentless.

I hope he comes back one day.

gah is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:18 AM   #6
gah
gah is Omer Asik -- working the boardsgah is Omer Asik -- working the boardsgah is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35354
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Beaner View Post
Its kind of funny because I've barely kept up with him since he got traded and decided to find out how he's doing just today. One of my fav players of all time, hard worker, full of heart, and relentless.

I hope he comes back one day.
It wasn't you, it was the teams he was playing in, at least for now, he's playing somewhere relevant.

gah is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
gah
gah is Omer Asik -- working the boardsgah is Omer Asik -- working the boardsgah is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35354
I'd never thought I'd say this, but Jarret Jack would look pretty good on a Rockets jersey. No homo.

napalm_black is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:27 AM   #8
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
Landry was fun to watch on the Rockets. Glad to see he has carved himself a spot in the NBA. Another good Morey value pick.

apollo33 is online now Old 11-04-2012, 12:27 AM   #9
apollo33
apollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
Nice, great to see Mandry doing well. He kinda hit a slump in the past few seasons bouncing around unorganized ****ty teams.

Super efficient super beastly in the fourth quarter.

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Carl Herrera is offline Old 11-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #10
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac View Post
My goodness, I didn't realize he was that old already. Seriously, who comes in the league at 24?
Well, this guy for one: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...youngsa01.html

Rather ironically named.

This guy, too: http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../asikom01.html

VBG is online now Old 11-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #11
VBG
VBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42683
Freaking 81 free throws in that game. At one point CP3 was at 1-7 shooting and 19 points.

It was a foul every time you tried to guard CP3. He would just hit the defender with the ball and get a foul. He made sure not to exaggerate the contact too much so he wouldn't be hit with a flop.

A cheap, annoying but brilliant tactician

Dreamin is offline Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #12
Dreamin
Dreamin is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodDreamin is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47905
Still a huge fan. Love what he's doin.

J-Red is offline Old 11-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
J-Red
J-Red is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51575
Wish he'd come back one day. I'd love to sport my Landry jersey again to a game.

LC Rox Fan is offline Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 AM   #14
LC Rox Fan
LC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineLC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineLC Rox Fan is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51664
Glad he's doing well. Guess we can take credit for his beginnings

mike_lu is offline Old 11-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #15
mike_lu
mike_lu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsmike_lu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsmike_lu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsmike_lu is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Feb 2006
Member: #16422
We'd be better off if we had signed him for $4M/yr and took one less PF in the draft. Lin/Harden/Parsons/Landry/Asik is a 4th quarter dream.

heypartner is online now Old 11-04-2012, 04:20 AM   #16
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac View Post
Ginobody was 25

HombreDeHierro is offline Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #17
HombreDeHierro
HombreDeHierro is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31985
keep Jeff Green and hope for his peak this season or drop him for Landry?

also robin lopez! man idk who to drop!

LCII is offline Old 11-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #18
LCII
Contributing Member
LCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLCII is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20646
Carl Landry doin' work.

Amel is offline Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
Amel
Contributing Member
Amel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16438
happy for him

Much better than what PatPat turned out to be...Miss the dude

I knew exactly the thread on our forums he was referring to. A user had reacted prematurely to T-Will’s rough first half against the Spurs only to get clowned by the community for the rest of the game as Williams hit 7 of his last 9 shots in the second half.

acsorelle4 is offline Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #20
acsorelle4
acsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsacsorelle4 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42819
Would trade for him. No joke.