ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

New Harden Jersey's available at Rockets shop
Tags:  790, basketball, houston rockets, james harden, jersey, nba Tags
TheresTheDagger is offline Old 11-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
TheresTheDagger
TheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: May 2010
Member: #46202

I wasn't aware we had an alternate black jersey. Did the NBA give the go ahead to wear them?

Someday in the future, there will be a 10 minute Youtube clip, with an intro that includes that Damian Lillard 3. And god damn if that's not going to be your favorite part of the clip, as you feel the disappointment wash away celebrating a title when you've crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of sh-t smelling foulness, and come out clean on the other side.~ HI Mana

Sponsored Link
NL Rocket is online now Old 11-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
NL Rocket
NL Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineNL Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineNL Rocket is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51934
Tnx for the heads up! I would love to get one but the black one is too plain, I already have a ketchup and mustard olajuwon jersey and the regular ones are terrible now with the font change and everything. I guess i'll wait for an official jersey change, though with the all-star game this year Leslie really missed the boat.

GangnamStyle is offline Old 11-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
GangnamStyle
GangnamStyle is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #51979
They need to come out with a swingman jersey. The replica jerseys are garbage!

clutch citizen is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #4
clutch citizen
clutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclutch citizen is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13153
That font is atrocious, and the black jersey looks like a Bulls jersey.

onreego is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
onreego
onreego is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodonreego is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #30073
Now that we have a star, can we have like 5 alternates and wear all the throwbacks every game like Cleveland and Miami got to do with Lebron?

If that black one was real, I'd get it. I'll wait another season to see if this "New Era" brings new jerseys. If not, the McDonalds alternate will have to be my jersey of choice for the Beard.

tamericus is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
tamericus
Contributing Member
tamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boardstamericus is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34434
For the lazy:

http://www.rocketsshop.com/rockets/d...a&dept_id=3097

nono is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
nono
nono is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodnono is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51885
Ugliest jerseys in the league.

The Beard is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
The Beard
The Beard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodThe Beard is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52543
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheresTheDagger View Post

I wasn't aware we had an alternate black jersey. Did the NBA give the go ahead to wear them?
Most of us won't get to see those jersey's, unfortunately

Mariachi ROCKET is offline Old 11-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
Mariachi ROCKET
Mariachi ROCKET is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50312
To effn plain...

Burko is offline Old 11-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
Burko
Burko is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47952
I'd defo get that black jersey........ if the postage wasn't $50 to the UK.

Tenchi is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
Tenchi
Contributing Member
Tenchi is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineTenchi is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #110
I got the black jersey but what's funny is the tag says Bulls.

apollo33 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
apollo33
apollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchapollo33 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
Why don't they carry Parsons jersey

and I just realized Trevor Ariza's jersey is still in the clearance section, how many of his jerseys did they stock.

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

Sadat X is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Sadat X
Sadat X is Omer Asik -- working the boardsSadat X is Omer Asik -- working the boardsSadat X is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Sep 2010
Member: #47102
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo33 View Post
Why don't they carry Parsons jersey

and I just realized Trevor Ariza's jersey is still in the clearance section, how many of his jerseys did they stock.
There are many things that piss me off about the Rockets Shop. I went to Discount tire when I needed new tires, just to get the $85 gift card. Little did I know, there are so many out-dated items. There were Scola, Lowry, & Ariza jerseys in the main jersey section (I think there was even a Ming one).

Granted, this was about a month ago but I sent an email to the shop:

"Hello,

I was wondering if there will ever be an update to the online shop? Some of the stuff seems a little out dated.

Thank you"

& This was the response:

"New product is beginning to be placed on line."

Kind of a bland answer but whatever. Seemed to work now.

batkins is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
batkins
Contributing Member
batkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeembatkins is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20051
When the Rockets finally change their uniforms, I'm definitely going to buy a Harden jersey.

LCAhmed is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #15
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi View Post
I got the black jersey but what's funny is the tag says Bulls.
dang that's funny.

SwoLy-D is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #16
SwoLy-D
Contributing Member
SwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2001
Member: #2873
Quote:
Originally Posted by onreego View Post
Now that we have a star, can we have like 5 alternates and wear all the throwbacks every game like Cleveland and Miami got to do with Lebron?
Explain this to me again... we can't wear alternates because we don't have a star? Is that some sort of BLACK MAGIC rule?

No Chance is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #17
No Chance
Contributing Member
No Chance is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1618
I ordered the black Harden jersey on Friday they confirmed my order by e-mail so I thought I was all set today I got a e-mail that they could not fulfill the order in to try back in a few weeks.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan

xxfresh is offline Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
xxfresh
xxfresh is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Sep 2009
Member: #43461
anyone know if they're selling the harden beards too? lol i def wanna wear one for the rox/heat game.

dachuda86 is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #19
dachuda86
dachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdachuda86 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2008
Member: #31678
Wait... Jones... White? I haven't seen these guys play. Who are they? Why do they have jerseys?

VanityHalfBlack is offline Old 11-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #20
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42029
Wait no swingman jersy yet??? I'm going to the Nuggets game, looking to pick some up...