ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
Da_Spark is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34364
Let me start off by saying that we think you're an awesome player and we truly believe that you will continue to grow and succeed with our Rockets.

Not sure if you visit us here on Clutchfans but we would like to know if there is something bothering you. Don't mean to overreact but noticed that you're still groping for form and lacking the explosiveness you had last season.

Is the knee not at 100% still? Although you've been pretty solid facilitating the team, we've also noticed you've struggled finishing at the rim so far and some layups you took seem forced at times.

Anyway, whatever it is, quite sure it's only a matter of time till we get the old Jeremy back. Just remember what made you so lethal last season were the variety of ways you attacked the rim and the way you executed out of the pick and roll almost to perfection. Would love to see those floaters, tear drops, spin moves, and 1 2 dribble pull-ups from last season which made you almost impossible to defend.

Sincerely yours,
Red Nation

Sponsored Link
swyyyguy is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
swyyyguy
swyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineswyyyguy is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2008
Member: #29829
one star thread

HOUSTON ASTROS

u mirin' brah?

Fullcourt is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
Fullcourt
Contributing Member
Fullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneFullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneFullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneFullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneFullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneFullcourt is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28396
brb writing a letter to Santa

haoafu is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
haoafu
Contributing Member
haoafu is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodhaoafu is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18655
I don't think he's 100% for sure.

mirus is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
mirus
mirus is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52119
Good post.
Perhaps you could tweet Friedman,Feigen,Morey on this matter?or hope clutch can ask about it ?

Phoenix Suns,Houston Rockets,New York Knicks,Indiana Pacers/Golden State Warriors

Da_Spark is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirus View Post
Good post.
Perhaps you could tweet Friedman,Feigen,Morey on this matter?or hope clutch can ask about it ?
Exactly the reason why i made this thread.

Rashmon is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Rashmon
Contributing Member
Rashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRashmon is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2000
Member: #1537
I think it's been pretty well documented by McHale and others that his knee is not yet 100%.

SaoPaolo is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
SaoPaolo
SaoPaolo is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #52044
don't rush his rehab, remember how bad he was at pre seasons games?

if he get injured again, Tonney Douglas and Machado will be ours PG starters.

Or we will need trade our rookies for another PG.

torocan is online now Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
torocan
torocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heretorocan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52386
You DO know he has a FB AND Twitter page?

You don't have to send your letters into the random ether...

Alex L. is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #10
Alex L.
Contributing Member
Alex L. is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51861
I think he was still a little tentative. But should be good to go all in now.

“I’m glad I got that first one out of the way. I know what to expect, and how my body’s going to respond.”

SaoPaolo is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
SaoPaolo
SaoPaolo is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52044
i we lost Lamb already ,

and i can't handle, lose White or D-Mo or Jones,

or the 3 together for another PG.

no way

roxxy is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #12
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #51508
Yeah I noticed that. He has his speed back but his explosiveness isn't there yet. The way he crossed the court in like 3 steps for the Lin harden fast break was insane. It is just his explosiveness he needs back. Also he was splitting double steams but once again the explosiveness wasn't there. It will come

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

Da_Spark is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #13
Da_Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex L. View Post
I think he was still a little tentative. But should be good to go all in now.

Im glad I got that first one out of the way. I know what to expect, and how my bodys going to respond.
If its tentativeness, he'd just probably settle for jumpers. He's actually aggressive in attacking the paint but what happened to the variety/assortment of ways he scored close to the basket. Most if not all of em are forced layups or jumping into a defender which results in bail out passes that often lead to fumbles.

Haven't seen his floaters, teardrops, nor the simple 1 or 2 dribble 15 ft pull-up J's out of the P&R where he was so good at.

xclearscreen is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #14
xclearscreen
Rookie
xclearscreen is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #51972
so, u want a number?
85%

Da_Spark is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #15
Da_Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by torocan View Post
You DO know he has a FB AND Twitter page?

You don't have to send your letters into the random ether...
Would you be so kind and do this for us? Let us know if he responds to you in the near future ok? Good luck with that!

Coban Hutton is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #16
Coban Hutton
Coban Hutton is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #51769
Give it ten games. He'll come back to form.

macalu is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
macalu
Contributing Member
macalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmacalu is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2002
Member: #3881
Lin was the floor general last night. he outplayed everyone including Harden. Harden had his best moments when Lin was on the floor. truth.

There isn't one guard/forward player in the NBA better than Kobe. And just judging from Yao struggling to defend guys like Boozer that are a foot shorter than him, he's not the best big man in the NBA.

---CLbros, 4 days before Yao wins Player of the Week.

awarde2 is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
awarde2
awarde2 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52008
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
Yeah I noticed that. He has his speed back but his explosiveness isn't there yet. The way he crossed the court in like 3 steps for the Lin harden fast break was insane. It is just his explosiveness he needs back. Also he was splitting double steams but once again the explosiveness wasn't there. It will come
He also said last night that he didn't know how his body was going to repond to his first game. He said he was happy and that he needed to get that first game under his belt. He said that is the best his body has felt in a long time.

roxxy is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #19
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Member: #51508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Spark View Post
If its tentativeness, he'd just probably settle for jumpers. He's actually aggressive in attacking the paint but what happened to the variety/assortment of ways he scored close to the basket. Most if not all of em are forced layups or jumping into a defender which results in bail out passes that often lead to fumbles.

Haven't seen his floaters, teardrops, nor the simple 1 or 2 dribble 15 ft pull-up J's out of the P&R where he was so good at.
In regards to your last sentence I totally agree. I have been wondering the same thing for a while. I saw practice videos of him practicing his floaters in camp. And in one game in pre-season I saw him his dribble 15ft pull up J. Also he was splitting double teams but something just seemed off with him. I doubt he has lost his moves. I think he is still just feeling his way around the offense & finding his niche. There has been a lot of turnover thus far. Even Parsons I think is still finding his way in terms of making plays now that the trade has happened. It will take the time for chemistry to click between everybody.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

BreakYoSelfFool is offline Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #20
BreakYoSelfFool
BreakYoSelfFool is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33541
Quote:
Originally Posted by awarde2 View Post
He also said last night that he didn't know how his body was going to repond to his first game. He said he was happy and that he needed to get that first game under his belt. He said that is the best his body has felt in a long time.
Why would anyone want to hear interview answers when they could just write him a letter directly?