ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

Power of clutchfans i need your help to promote my new app
Tags:  android, clutchfans, google, spam Tags
got em COACH is offline Old 06-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
got em COACH
Contributing Member
got em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33663
I made a new app yesterday and i want it to go viral by moving up on the ranking category. Anybody with an android phone please help me out by downloading this FREE app and give me 5 stars rating and a comment. You guys can uninstall it because it has spam notification ad. Rep to whomever rate and comment it with their CF moniker only. Thanks Link below to the app

NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPEL. MY app got taken down for rating an application multiple times, or by offering incentives to users to rate an application with higher or lower ratings.

Last edited by got em COACH; 06-25-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Sponsored Link
bladeage is offline Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
bladeage
Contributing Member
bladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boardsbladeage is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16175

Dookie Sandwich - "They put kit kats and pickles up my butt"

Carl Herrera - "..cocks are food"

Mazyar - "I think Nelly is a pretty good rapper."

hkcosser - "Stop your foolish mind you, do not stare at Ron."

Xerobull is offline Old 06-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Xerobull
Contributing Member
Xerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsXerobull is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12692
I don't rock an android phone- can i put it on my tablet somehow?

adeelsiddiqui is offline Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
adeelsiddiqui
Contributing Member
adeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the pointsadeelsiddiqui is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2003
Member: #14300
Religion in the Hangout! Tsk.

lol, good job on the app.

CCorn is offline Old 06-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
CCorn
Contributing Member
CCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemCCorn is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47978
Once it's available for flip phones I'll get it.

Occupy Unsorted

cloudng8 is offline Old 06-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
cloudng8
Contributing Member
cloudng8 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2011
Member: #49056
done!

RedNation is online now Old 06-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
RedNation
Contributing Member
RedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46407
Done.

Turpis is offline Old 06-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
Turpis
Turpis is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodTurpis is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39753
This app is incompatible with your HTC Wildfire S A510e.

got em COACH is offline Old 06-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
got em COACH
Contributing Member
got em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerobull View Post
I don't rock an android phone- can i put it on my tablet somehow?
You can download it on the tablet too although it won't size right compare to a phone. Just be sure to rate and comment to help push my new app in the ranks. Be sure to uninstall it afterward as it pushes ads which will kill your battery quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpis View Post
This app is incompatible with your HTC Wildfire S A510e.
Does your device support live wallpaper?

Thanks guys. Rep to two of my CF's comrade so far (rednation and cloudng8)

DonnyMost is offline Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
DonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 2003
Member: #12152
done.

got em COACH is offline Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
got em COACH
Contributing Member
Looking forward to making a Clutchfans wallpaper ads free for you guys. Any suggestion? I can make photo slide or any animation if you guys can provide the photo and animated gif

RedNation is online now Old 06-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #12
RedNation
Contributing Member
RedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereRedNation is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46407
Quote:
Originally Posted by got em COACH View Post
Looking forward to making a Clutchfans wallpaper ads free for you guys. Any suggestion? I can make photo slide or any animation if you guys can provide the photo and animated gif
If you do this, I will be the one repping you

kidcave9 is offline Old 06-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #13
kidcave9
kidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45975
Kate upton ripple breast

kidcave9 is offline Old 06-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
kidcave9
kidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the pointskidcave9 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45975
Done download it /reviewed

Ricksmith is offline Old 06-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
Ricksmith
Contributing Member
Ricksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRicksmith is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: May 2009
Member: #41990
I left a suggestion for your next app in my review title.

Prince is offline Old 06-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
Prince
Prince is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPrince is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPrince is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPrince is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #41044
done.

Depressio is offline Old 06-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #17
Depressio
Contributing Member
Depressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchDepressio is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39392
Quote:
Originally Posted by got em COACH View Post
You guys can uninstall it because it has spam notification ad.
No. And $%&# you for putting that in it.

Apps with notification ads make me rage. Very few things in Android are more annoying than that BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by got em COACH
Be sure to uninstall it afterward as it pushes ads which will kill your battery quick.
Really? REALLY? And you want people to support this crap?

And people actually are?

Stop plaguing the market with your filth.

got em COACH is offline Old 06-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
got em COACH
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSchmal View Post
No. And $%&# you for putting that in it.

Apps with notification ads make me rage. Very few things in Android are more annoying than that BS.

Really? REALLY? And you want people to support this crap?

And people actually are?

Stop plaguing the market with your filth.
WTH!!! Not only you gave me a bad review but probably ask your friends to do so. Us developer need to make money too. Get use to it because everybody is going down that route.

What pisses me off even though you take the time to make it and put it up for free they still give you a bad feedback. If it's illegal why would google and apple allow this? They pre-test this for an hour before it goes live on the market.

Last edited by got em COACH; 06-25-2012 at 04:36 PM.

YaosDirtyStache is offline Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
YaosDirtyStache
YaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2009
Member: #43586
This escalated quickly.

Scionxa is offline Old 06-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #20
Scionxa
Contributing Member
Scionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the pointsScionxa is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47743
You can put ads in your app in a different manner. I'm not giving you a bad review because I respect you, but unfortunately those types of apps rarely take off.

Plus, they kill your phones battery by waking it up from deep sleep to send intents to push the ads.