1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslim man kills two female policewomen in France

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Jun 21, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

The English media reports call him a ‘young man with a shaven head.’ They call him a ‘village burglar’ but we don’t find out his Muslim name – Abdallah Boumezaar, a convict with multiple wives – from any of the English-language media. At least, not when I looked.

Sweden Confidential*(H/T Harry)*The two female police officers, 29 and 35, were shot to death, when they intervened in a family dispute in Collobrieres in southeastern France.
    [​IMG]

The killer, Abdallah Boumezaar, is a 30-year Algerian Muslim man. He was let out of jail after serving a *prison sentence for drug offenses and armed robbery.*He was also recently *convicted of serious violence against his mother, but received a suspended sentence. He*has already spent nearly ten years in prison for drug trafficking, theft, violence.

The policewomen were responding to a call about an Arab who had robbed a purse from a female neighbor.*Abdallah, who is big and tall, struck the police sergeant, stole her gun, and shot the 35-year-old mother of two with several shots to the face.

The second policewoman, newly married, ran to hide in a small alley, but the killer shot her to death with at least 7 bullets to the back, using her own gun. *Boumezaar then fled on foot along with “one of his wives.”*But the helicopter and 300 police officers managed to track him down and arrest him.*He has confessed and is now awaiting sentencing.

Le Parisian At three o’clock in the morning, while dozens of police and helicopters stalked him, he was arrested with his girlfriend behind the gas station in the village. *He admitted being the murderer of the policewomen *without explaining the reasons that prompted him to kill. **The prosecutor Xavier Tarabeux intended to call for charges of murder on Audrey Berthaut and assassination of Alicia Champlon, which implies premeditation.

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Hmm. It seems like your focus has been on one thing lately. Give it a rest.

Thanks for pointing out that only Muslims kill policemen or women in this instance.

3. JD88

JD88 Member

My question is why did the other officer run and hide in an alley?

Him striking my partner would be the perfect excuse to end this POS's life.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shocking! A burglar and ex-con on the run from the law kills two police women.

5. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

ATW has spawned mini atw's

1 person likes this.
  6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Article is a little weirdly worded. Were they both killed with one gun or both killed with their own respective gun? My deduction on this is that the one who ran was no longer armed and she was killed with her own gun. She likely ran as she no longer had a means to defend herself against an armed killer.

Edit: By the way, why should this mention he is Muslim? The murder has nothing to do with his religion based on any facts presented. I admit to not reading all the hundreds of articles posted yearly in the D&D about each murder that occurs in the United States, but do they all specify the religion of the killer?

7. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Sad news, but tell me, are you going to post a thread every time a Christian kills someone, or Hindu, atheist? Yeah yeah we get it. You have an agenda.

2 people like this.
  8. JD88

JD88 Member

No point in identifying his religion. Identifying his ethnicity is understandable, (30 year old Frenchman, 26 year old Korean man, 5 year old Indian boy, 85 year old american) as it helps give a better description of the man without stating any of his personal choices (Muslim, gay, etc...)

1 person likes this.
  9. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Imagine the uproar if every Gay/Lesbian person were identified by their sexual preference whenever they committed a crime.

"Gay man removed from airline for looking suspicious"
    "Lesbian woman possibly honor kills her girlfriend for cheating on her with a man"

10. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Not sure if you needed 'Muslim' in there. Ex Con sums it up. If he was Christian, would you have said that?

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This guy is a criminal, I doubt his religious choice was in play especially since he was convicted of drug related crimes.

DD

12. da1

da1 Member

And the religion matters because?

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Does Islam promote equality for men and women?

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

DaDakota/ATW, I got this one.

15. sammy

Does Chrisitianity? The last time I checked, women weren't allowed to vote until about 1920. Do women get paid the same as men for doing the same job in the US?

Too easy.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Didn't realize voting was part of religion. And here I always thought it was a governmental issue.

Sheesh.

DD

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

In Saudi Arabia?

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

your right i would have emptied my mag in this POS.

19. sammy

Ya sure let's pretend that the US GOVT and religion don't go hand in hand sometimes.

That's why gay marriage is so accepted here. So is abortion.

20. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

My focus has been on a few things, this stems from a recent debate/argument...
    Anyway, it gets old quickly.

I will put it to bed...for now.