ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Bynum ejected, Rockets players mockingly wave goodbye to him
Tags:  2012, andrew bynum, basketball, houston rockets, lakers, los angeles, los angeles lakers, nba, video, youtube Tags
Clutch is offline Old 04-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Los Angeles Lakers Andrew Bynum ejected, Rockets players on bench mockingly wave goodbye to him - 4/6/2012

And in case you don't remember, this was what happened just two weeks ago!

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Takeoff is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Takeoff
Takeoff is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22079
scola: hes so stupid

Zboy is online now Old 04-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Zboy
Contributing Member
Zboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6676
Bynum has replaced Artest and Barnes as the official headcase on the team.

Idiot.

A_3PO is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
A_3PO
A_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchA_3PO is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2006
Member: #17945
Bill Worrell said it perfectly: Bynum puts himself over the team. His open defiance at coaching and Laker management is troubling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clippy View Post
I only take it far because Kobe is so overrated. He has never positively impacted his team despite winning tons of press and accolades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clippy View Post
[Chris] Paul will flop maybe once or twice a game

got em COACH is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
got em COACH
Contributing Member
got em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heregot em COACH is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33663

Last edited by got em COACH; 04-07-2012 at 12:47 AM.

lalala902102001 is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
lalala902102001
lalala902102001 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5597
What an immature idiot.

BEAT LA is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #7
BEAT LA
Contributing Member
BEAT LA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBEAT LA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBEAT LA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBEAT LA is James Harden -- racking up the pointsBEAT LA is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2009
Member: #43559
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_3PO View Post
Bill Worrell said it perfectly: Bynum puts himself over the team. His open defiance at coaching and Laker management is troubling.
Worse than Howard?

MD_in_Training is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
MD_in_Training
MD_in_Training is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31122
I wonder how much longer Bynum can hide under the guise of "immature." Dude's straight up a terrible human being.

OremLK is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #9
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Haha. Bynum.

MD_in_Training is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #10
MD_in_Training
MD_in_Training is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31122
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT LA View Post
Worse than Howard?
Both are pretty selfish, just like all NBA stars, but at the end of the day, I think Howard's a decent person. Bynum on the other hand... not so much.

Zboy is online now Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #11
Zboy
Contributing Member
Zboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZboy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Dragic with the Troll salute.

TMac'n is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #12
TMac'n
Contributing Member
TMac'n is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24659
Quote:
Originally Posted by OremLK View Post
Haha. Bynum.

Lol!! Rep!

DreamShook is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #13
DreamShook
DreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereDreamShook is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32128
Parsons chunking the deuce at Bynum is ****ing classic.

stylus8088 is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #14
stylus8088
stylus8088 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32485
Luis: He a stupid

Amel is online now Old 04-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #15
Amel
Contributing Member
Amel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
Los Angeles Lakers Andrew Bynum ejected, Rockets players on bench mockingly wave goodbye to him - 4/6/2012

I knew exactly the thread on our forums he was referring to. A user had reacted prematurely to T-Willís rough first half against the Spurs only to get clowned by the community for the rest of the game as Williams hit 7 of his last 9 shots in the second half.

StevieCrossover is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #16
StevieCrossover
StevieCrossover is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26717
Glad bynum took himself out of the game! Rockets would have got torched!

MourningWood is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #17
MourningWood
Contributing Member
MourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43687
Marcus Camby, THE Original Gangster.

StevieCrossover is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #18
StevieCrossover
StevieCrossover is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26717
I was playing basketball at 24 hour fitness and some guy that cries on the court reminds me of bynum

Zboy is online now Old 04-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #19
Zboy
Contributing Member
What is really telling is that none of the Lakers even makes an attempt to argue. They are all sitting there nodding, "yeah he is an idiot."

HamJam is offline Old 04-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #20
HamJam
Contributing Member
HamJam is Omer Asik -- working the boardsHamJam is Omer Asik -- working the boardsHamJam is Omer Asik -- working the boardsHamJam is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2011
Member: #48645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeoff View Post
scola: hes so stupid
Oh my god -- that is so funny. I keep watching that part over and over again. We need that to be turned into a gif. It is so priceless, the way his face is all scrunched up and he is scratching his head and then it is so clear what he said...and it is so true. Man that is awesome.