ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Yao Ming Interview Video
Tags:  basketball, clutchfans, houston, houston rockets, nba, video, yao ming Tags
Clutch is offline Old 03-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/2533/y...ns-to-houston/

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Amel is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
Amel
Contributing Member
Amel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16438
my god

does he dine together with murray?

I knew exactly the thread on our forums he was referring to. A user had reacted prematurely to T-Will’s rough first half against the Spurs only to get clowned by the community for the rest of the game as Williams hit 7 of his last 9 shots in the second half.

Pizza_Da_Hut is online now Old 03-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
Pizza_Da_Hut
Pizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13337
Thanks! This is great. I miss the big fella so much...

I'm a DUCK!!!!

Wild about them Cats!

The NBA is slowly turning into the WWE... It's only a matter of time until the Rock completes the big 5 in Miami...

torque is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
torque
Contributing Member
torque is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finetorque is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #13971
Man, Yao is awesome. I miss him. What could have been...

Amel is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
Amel
Contributing Member
Amel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the points
Member: #16438
just brings back memories..

does he still have a house in Houston?

I knew exactly the thread on our forums he was referring to. A user had reacted prematurely to T-Will’s rough first half against the Spurs only to get clowned by the community for the rest of the game as Williams hit 7 of his last 9 shots in the second half.

Rockets Jones is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
Rockets Jones
Rockets Jones is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRockets Jones is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31634
This is for all those who have been disrespecting this great man since his retirement. He's the most humble and greatest person the Rockets ever had!

cod is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
cod
cod is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finecod is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2010
Member: #46952
i pity the people seated behind him. he's quite noticeable on the broadcast, sitting there midcourt. big dude is big.

Kwame is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #8
Kwame
Contributing Member
Kwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2007
Member: #25329
Wow, even Yao Ming has lost interest in watching the Rockets. These are sad times. But he really misses playing for the Rockets. It was clearly evident in his response when he was asked how much he misses being part of team.

daywalker02 is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
daywalker02
daywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amel View Post
my god

does he dine together with murray?
they have good cuisine down in Shanghai...... not surprised
more seafood

freemaniam is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
freemaniam
Contributing Member
freemaniam is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2005
Member: #16369
Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

jopatmc is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
jopatmc
Contributing Member
jopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herejopatmc is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Sep 2002
Member: #7003
All I wanna know.....is he coming back?

Now we have to build a team that can beat the Thunder, Lakers, and Heat.

J.R. is offline Old 03-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
J.R.
Contributing Member
J.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32628
"Seeing you guys, I feel happy. Except you Mark."

Haha :-D

[He's] Good enough for walking. Not good enough to play basketball.

(On he and Tracy, if there was no doubt they'd make the Finals if healthy): "We had a chance before and like I said, there is no if."

"I don't need to follow NBA rules anymore."

Yao is a funny guy ; )

ChrisBosh is offline Old 03-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #13
ChrisBosh
ChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineChrisBosh is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Member: #17393
Miss Yao, great to hear him again.

MD_in_Training is offline Old 03-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
MD_in_Training
MD_in_Training is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31122
I can't even finish watching this... too painful.

tinman is offline Old 03-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #15
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
great work Clutch!

DaDakota is offline Old 03-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
He is only 31, he might get the itch to give it one more go !!!!

Come on Yao, scratch that itch !

DD

Carl Herrera is offline Old 03-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #17
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
Who is the chubby guy in the video? I think he ate Yao Ming.

rox4lyf is offline Old 03-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
rox4lyf
rox4lyf is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrox4lyf is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18708
Loved how he dodged the question referring to how he felt about the new generation of Rockets centers trying to replace him. It seems like it's been so long since I've had the feeling that we had a mismatch in our favor down low. Remember how automatic it was when he caught the ball deep and went for the hook shot? Now, it seems like every basketball is a chore.

He would be given life without the chance of parole.

-OpportunityCost

clos4life is offline Old 03-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
clos4life
Contributing Member
clos4life is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclos4life is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclos4life is Omer Asik -- working the boardsclos4life is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #29124
Yao is fat!

That being said, it's time to move on people. Even if he chose to try and come back he would never dominate like he once used to. We all miss the big fella but he is happy where he is at.

I'll stop when we get Love for Harden. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
The James Harden signing is Trevor Ariza magnified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROF2012 View Post
He did not play at star level in the last 3 games.

Yao11 is offline Old 03-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #20
Yao11
Yao11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYao11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19042
Great job, Clutch! I miss Yao's sense of humor.