Page 1 of 2

Tags:  academy, championship, ebay, football, houston texans, nfl, texans Tags
tharges is online now Old 02-16-2012, 06:33 PM
    Reply With Quote   #1
tharges
tharges is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2003
Member: #12457
Guys where can i buy one of these? I have tried Academy several times and they have never come back, i tried ebay too and nothing. Any ideas?

Sponsored Link
Relentless is offline Old 02-16-2012, 06:38 PM
    Reply With Quote   #2
Relentless
Relentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47992
I think these would be available if we won the AFC championship

tallanvor is offline Old 02-16-2012, 06:41 PM
    Reply With Quote   #3
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25649
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharges View Post
Guys where can i buy one of these? I have tried Academy several times and they have never come back, i tried ebay too and nothing. Any ideas?
You mean the Division Champ hats? Texans didn't play in the AFC championship game, that was Pats V Ravens.

Here is some Division Champ merchandise, but no hats

Last edited by tallanvor; 02-16-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Garner is offline Old 02-16-2012, 06:41 PM
    Reply With Quote   #4
Garner
Garner is Omer Asik -- working the boardsGarner is Omer Asik -- working the boardsGarner is Omer Asik -- working the boardsGarner is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43118
Jump on a plane and head to Africa. They will be on the kid's head wearing the 2011 Superbowl Shirt.

DonnyMost is offline Old 02-16-2012, 06:44 PM
    Reply With Quote   #5
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
DonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Member: #12152
http://shop.houstontexans.com/Housto...-Shirt_-_White

tharges is online now Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
    Reply With Quote   #6
tharges
As always guys thank you for the hospitality with the link, as for you others blow me!

tharges is online now Old 02-16-2012, 07:32 PM
    Reply With Quote   #7
tharges
The links dont have the hats either, im telling you we could make some selling these.

IBTL is offline Old 02-16-2012, 07:52 PM
    Reply With Quote   #8
IBTL
IBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchIBTL is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47783
I can see hipsters flocking to Patriots Super Bowl Champs misprint shirts. I wonder if there would be a market for this...

People like weird stuff

Kam is offline Old 02-16-2012, 08:00 PM
    Reply With Quote   #9
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
I know a guy on this forum that has an actual picture of what a championship shirt with the Texans logo on it looks like

^^

Relentless is offline Old 02-16-2012, 08:17 PM
    Reply With Quote   #10
Relentless
Relentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRelentless is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47992
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBTL View Post
I can see hipsters flocking to Patriots Super Bowl Champs misprint shirts. I wonder if there would be a market for this...

People like weird stuff
Fail. Hipsters don't care about sports. Too mainstream

mylilpony is offline Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 PM
    Reply With Quote   #11
mylilpony
mylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
What if the shirt was a deep v neck?

tharges is online now Old 02-16-2012, 09:26 PM
    Reply With Quote   #12
tharges
Thats why i love this forum, the sense of humor you guys have is one of a kind.

david_rocket is offline Old 02-16-2012, 09:36 PM
    Reply With Quote   #13
david_rocket
david_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #14005
if you meant Divsion champions hat, here are two links, but both are out of stock now.

Houston Texans Official Online Store:

http://shop.houstontexans.com/Housto...Adjustable_Hat

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Houston-Texans.../dp/B006IGVX06

GO TEXANS!!!

tallanvor is offline Old 02-16-2012, 09:51 PM
    Reply With Quote   #14
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25649
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharges View Post
The links dont have the hats either, im telling you we could make some selling these.
hello lawsuit

itsdotcom is offline Old 02-16-2012, 10:25 PM
    Reply With Quote   #15
itsdotcom
itsdotcom is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31385
I bought one, but I never wear hats. I'll sell it to you

tharges is online now Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 PM
    Reply With Quote   #16
tharges
David during Christmas Academy ran out of them and i ended up giving mine to my step dad, but everyday i would check back at 11:00am when UPS arrived. They were like a limited supply of them and thats it. Academy said they were expecting more but it never happened.

Pieman2005 is offline Old 02-17-2012, 01:11 AM
    Reply With Quote   #17
Pieman2005
Pieman2005 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPieman2005 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPieman2005 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPieman2005 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsPieman2005 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Sep 2009
Member: #43599
Quote:
A lot of hipsters LOVE sports. I've been to a lot of shows with people wearing NBA jerseys.

Germany - 7
Brazil - 1

My autographed Trevor Ariza jersey isn't useless anymore!

weslinder is online now Old 02-17-2012, 08:53 AM
    Reply With Quote   #18
weslinder
Contributing Member
weslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18282
Quote:
Hipsters like pretending to like soccer.

Guys, this is not a reliable journalistic source. Hold off on the torches and pitchforks. Who the hell even is Jeff Balke? Never heard of him. Houstonpress.com is also just a blog, not a credible source.

leroy is online now Old 02-17-2012, 08:57 AM
    Reply With Quote   #19
leroy
Contributing Member
leroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #5178
Quote:
Originally Posted by weslinder View Post
Hipsters like pretending to like soccer.
Just grates on me seeing these db's wearing Samba's and a jersey for a team they couldn't even pronounce correctly.

That's right. Samba's are for douchebags.

HollaIFyaHEMI is offline Old 02-17-2012, 11:19 AM
    Reply With Quote   #20
HollaIFyaHEMI
Contributing Member
HollaIFyaHEMI is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #50058
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
I bought one, but I never wear hats. I'll sell it to you
Same here I got one from my mom for Christmas. Never worn, looks great. PM me your offer.

Page 1 of 2