Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
Rocketfan713 is offline Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Rocketfan713
Rookie
Rocketfan713 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #50062
Rockets shop question:

I have a question for you guys that has already been to a game and the rockets shop. I am going to the game friday vs the Wolves , and it's social media night and afterwards people who buy the special tickets (40 dollars lower bowl and 20 dollars upper bowl) gets a chance to socialize with courtney lee, patrick patterson, and chase budinger. my question, is do you guys know if they sell lowry or lee jersey shirts at the shop? I still have my brooks one. Not the jerseys, but the shirts with the jersey number and player name on the back, or do i have to go on nba.com to customize it???

Sponsored Link
Dave2000 is offline Old 02-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Dave2000
Contributing Member
Dave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2971
Lowry yes, Lee, you'd have to get it custom made on the spot in the front of the arena. I got mine Lee last year custom made. You can get it the same day if you're one of the first to get in, or you can call the store ahead of time, order it, pay for it over the phone and it'll be ready when you get there.

The only other jersey outside the obvious they sell (Scola, Lowry, Martin) is Budinger. And yes, there is still a wall of Yao jerseys they are STILL trying to get rid of

Rocketfan713 is offline Old 02-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Rocketfan713
Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2000 View Post
Lowry yes, Lee, you'd have to get it custom made on the spot in the front of the arena. I got mine Lee last year custom made. You can get it the same day if you're one of the first to get in, or you can call the store ahead of time, order it, pay for it over the phone and it'll be ready when you get there.

The only other jersey outside the obvious they sell (Scola, Lowry, Martin) is Budinger. And yes, there is still a wall of Yao jerseys they are STILL trying to get rid of
Sweet thanks man. it looks like I will have to get it custom made at that table when i get there. Thanks

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 02-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketfan713 View Post
Rockets shop question:
Not the jerseys, but the shirts with the jersey number and player name on the back, or do i have to go on nba.com to customize it???
I haven't seen any of those shirts in the Rockets Shop this season. I have seen Jerseys like Dave posted.

Rocketfan713 is offline Old 02-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
Rocketfan713
Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post
I haven't seen any of those shirts in the Rockets Shop this season. I have seen Jerseys like Dave posted.
Oh really? hum. Last season I know they did.

Dave2000 is offline Old 02-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Dave2000
Contributing Member
Dave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDave2000 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2971
Checked the store today, surprisingly you can add Parsons to that list of jerseys they sell

Rocketfan713 is offline Old 02-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #7
Rocketfan713
Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2000 View Post
Checked the store today, surprisingly you can add Parsons to that list of jerseys they sell

awesome. Could you give me the full info (if you can remember) on what jerseys and jersey shirts they sell?

Warning-Sign is offline Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
Warning-Sign
Warning-Sign is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodWarning-Sign is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43693
What if I get a Rockets Lin shirt? Honor the legendary time he spent here.

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 02-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketfan713 View Post
awesome. Could you give me the full info (if you can remember) on what jerseys and jersey shirts they sell?
Well I was there and I did see 2 jersey shirts for Drexler and Hakeem but no current players.

I saw jerseys for Budinger, Parsons, Martin, Scola, Lowry and that was about it.

Rocketfan713 is offline Old 02-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
Rocketfan713
Rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post
Well I was there and I did see 2 jersey shirts for Drexler and Hakeem but no current players.

I saw jerseys for Budinger, Parsons, Martin, Scola, Lowry and that was about it.
Sweet thanks. I'll rep you for that.