1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Somebody needs to get Steve Francis help...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by eddiewinslow, Feb 6, 2012.

1. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

Im not going to make any accusations or anything, but I was just at a subway off montrose getting a sandwich with a buddy of mine and this silver audi parked out front like an A6 or A8 and Steve walked in the door and started being loud, asking where West Alabama was looking F#$%^ up. There was a guy ordering in line who quickly walked over to him and then outside to point to him where West Alabama was.

First off, seriously the guy is on westheimer and he lived in Houston for how long and he has no idea where he is? I cannot even describe the look on his face, he looked just lost.I don't wanna say how he really looked and say something slanderous, but for the love of God, somebody get this man help ASAP you know what he needs. I hated seeing one of my favorite players look so bad, Im not going to say what I think the problem was, but anyone who has kept up with Steve and what certain teammates have said should know. Please, if any of you have a way to get to him, help him before its too late. I know many of you are going to call BS but you can go the subway on westheimer near osaka and the night worker will tell you what he saw too.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

There have been mumblings around here that he has a drinking problem

I hope he finds help

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

I'll tell his brother to help him. He hoops at lifetime fitness at Willowbrook everyday

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's the stuff.....

5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

cocaine is a helluva drug

6. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

it was just sad because everyone kinda looked at each other in the place: me,my buddy, the guy in line and the cashier and we were all like WTF was that Stevie Franchise, he was doing his best beyond the glory impression for sure..

7. acjeitherocket

well dam.......

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Someone should have pointed him in the direction of an electronic store

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

11. Rockets111

Rockets111 Contributing Member

Damn. That's sad.

12. tharges

tharges Member

I met the guy once and he was supposed to be at an autograph signing and he showed up an hour and half late and then talked on his cell phone the whole time. There was a line of parents with there kids in front of me and he wouldnt take pictures with anyone, he couldnt have been more of a prick then than he was. I was a real fan of his and waited for him to show up, only to be snubbed by him. All i can say is some people can handle their good fortune and some dont know what to do with it. Clyde Drexler is wonderful with fans and a class act, nba stars should learn about interacting with the fans from him. I have met him twice and both times was a complete gentleman, i can say the same for Calvin and Elvin both were awesome to meet and know how to treat their fans.

13. djimi

djimi Member

if anything its his family and friends should be the one helping him out first, unfortunately for him some of them might be parasites who make use of him, this is common with famous people, look up Mike Tyson.

the only thing SF3 knows is basketball and now that has been taken away from him, he's just lost. hopefully a smack in the face by a family member or true friend will help wake him up.

14. gah

gah Member

Stan?

:p

2 people like this.
  15. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

I like it!

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

It's because Clyde is a consumate professional

1 person likes this.
  17. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

[​IMG]

im on it...

1 person likes this.
  18. yo

yo Contributing Member

Where art thou?

[​IMG]

19. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

[​IMG]

"Don't worry guys. I got this."

20. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Man...I don't wanna hear this. It seems just like yesterday that he was ballin with Yao. If someone can help him in any way, please do it.

1 person likes this.