ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

Ryan Gomes and his wife vs hecklers on twitter
Tags:  basketball, los angeles clippers, nba, stand up, trade, twitter Tags
Clips/Roxfan is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Clips/Roxfan
Clips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodClips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18936
Ryan Gomes
I'm done with this.....
9 hours ago

Ryan Gomes
My Family, Teammates, Coaches, Close Friends Instills Confidence and Faith in Me so what you People Say Really Doesn't Matter.
9 hours ago

Ryan Gomes
To All the Negative People who have Comments, I Love You All that Fuels me to Dominate and when I do come thru, I Don't Want Any Compliments
9 hours ago

Ryan Gomes
On another note, did I play as well as i wanted to on the offensive side? NO, but I will Continue to Work Hard and Produce More. "CONFIDENT"
9 hours ago

Ryan Gomes
Great Win for the team tonight, Great Effort on both end of the Court...Everyone Played a Role and that why We Won the Game..
9 hours ago

https://twitter.com/#!/GotGomes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
gotgomeswife Danielle Gomes
I don't give a **** what anyone says. I will stand up for my man whenever THEE **** I want and need to PERIOD

gotgomeswife Danielle Gomes
I met this dude at a Clippers game. He went out his way to scream my name as I was walking out. I introduced him to my daughter!
10 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
@Evilla83 @kidclipper shut up, you started it. I wouldn't have seen it. It's one thing to have an opinion it's another to put a player down.
10 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
Get your ass off your couch and stop watching BITCH! RT @kidclipper: GET GOMES OFF THE COURT
11 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
BECAUSE he gets paid millions ASSHOLE! RT @kidclipper: Why is Gomes still in the game
11 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
**** YOU! RT @kidclipper: Gomes is useless
11 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
Thats not support! RT @kidclipper: Butler being out tonight means clippers r gonna have to play Gomes, ughhh
11 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
@PeteyCribb @kidclipper he'd trade places with RYAN GOMES in a heart beat if he could. And honestly... His opinion DOESN'T matter!
11 hours ago

Danielle Gomes
@Evilla83 @kidclipper There's a reason why my husband is on an NBA team. He can say whatever he wants. He doesn't make or break my man.
11 hours ago

https://twitter.com/#!/gotgomeswife

Sponsored Link
Clips/Roxfan is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
Clips/Roxfan
Clips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodClips/Roxfan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #18936
Ryan Gomes has scored 2 point in his last 5 games. He's a bum....

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2757/ryan-gomes

Carl Herrera is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691

RV6 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
versus a heckler it seems....it's sad that one guy can get to her and him like that...

napalm_black is online now Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
Sometimes I can't tell who is talking to who on Twitter.

DaDakota is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
Hey, you want to be on Twitter, that is what you get........

Ryan Gomes is the DD of Twitter.

DD

ferrari77 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
ferrari77
Contributing Member
ferrari77 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsferrari77 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsferrari77 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsferrari77 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsferrari77 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Member: #18204
Stupid stupid stupid.

They were never and aren't going to win a battle with hecklers. On twitter for that matter.

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 02-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
AroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1115
She should have just linked to this pic.

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

gwatson86 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
gwatson86
Contributing Member
gwatson86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsgwatson86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsgwatson86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsgwatson86 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsgwatson86 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2003
Member: #10212
I read the last one as "I'll stand up for my man whenever the **** I want, and need to PERIOD!"

It certainly sounds like she needs to.

Yung-T is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #10
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
"I will stand up for my man whenever THEE **** I want and need to PERIOD"

Why does she want to stand up for her man when she needs to "period"? To not make the couch a mess? I don't get it.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

Akim523 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung-T View Post

Why does she want to stand up for her man when she needs to "period"? To not make the couch a mess? I don't get it.
Wonder what she would do when she doesnt need to period? Smack the crap out of Mr.Gomez?

conquistador#11 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Member: #18869
wish twitter was around in the early 2000s. would have loved to have seen a doug and jackie christie account!

Yung-T is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Wonder what she would do when she doesnt need to period? Smack the crap out of Mr.Gomez?
That's how it sounds and it would explain his poor performances. He's probably limping, trying to hide the bruises and drinks alcohol to forget the household pain. Kudos to Mr. Gomez for still trying to play under these circumstances, he's one of my heroes now.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

Yung-T is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
Yung-T
Quote:
That's how it sounds and it would explain his poor performances. He's probably limping, trying to hide the bruises and drinks alcohol to forget the household pain. Kudos to Mr. Gomez for still trying to play under these circumstances, he's one of my heroes now.
PS It's Gomes, I got too sad and messed his name up. Imagine how many people spell it with Z at the end and he wants to confront them but is too shy/insecure about it. Another stab in the back for this dude, his life must be terrible.

Akim523 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
Akim523
Akim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineAkim523 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2008
Member: #31714
Quote:
PS It's Gomes, I got too sad and messed his name up. Imagine how many people spell it with Z at the end and he wants to confront them but is too shy/insecure about it. Another stab in the back for this dude, his life must be terrible.
That along makes him a max player I think. Imagine myself in that situation I would have killed myself already, but he fought through and actually been playing in the NBA...what a tough mofo!

Mr. Clutch is online now Old 02-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #7931
This is hilarious.

It's like they just discovered the Internet.

Yung-T is offline Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #17
Yung-T
Love how they retweet all the hating comments, so that everyone can see them. Not replying at all would make her and Ryan not look stupid.
Show your desire on the court and prove the people wrong, having tweet-wars with random strangers will only make you look stupid.

AstroRocket is offline Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #18
AstroRocket
AstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 1999
Member: #526
I think him inexplicably being in that Sprint NBA Mobile commercial passing the ball with all the other players has brought him a lot of unwanted attention. lol

AstroRocket. Owner of the 300,000th Hangout post. Woohoo!

Your friendly neighborhood RATS (Rockets/Astros/Texans/Sooners) fan

Check out the ClutchFans wiki, NBA Social Media Index, Rockets game download links, NBA Championship Belt, and my twitter (lots of us CFers on there. Come join the #RedNation clique!)

Mr. Clutch is online now Old 02-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #19
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #7931
From his name I thought he was white.

Shroopy2 is offline Old 02-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
Shroopy2
Contributing Member
Shroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchShroopy2 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #10896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim523 View Post
Quote:

No good for when Ryan need to sperm