ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract
AstroRocket is offline Old 01-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
AstroRocket
AstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 1999
Member: #526
I had been posting links to Rockets games downloads (all from rojdirecta so make sure you're clicking the English versions) in the "Where to Watch the Rockets" thread but was recently made aware that no one looks there because they only expect live streaming links in that thread and downloads should have their own dedicated thread. So here's all the download links I've posted so far. Feel free to add your own if you have other download sources and I'll of course keep adding mine as soon as I find them following each game:

Rockets @ Magic

Rockets vs. Spurs

Rockets @ Grizzlies

Rockets vs. Hawks

Rockets @ Lakers download

Rockets @ Clippers download

Rockets @ Thunder download

Thunder @ Rockets download

Rockets @ Bobcats download

Rockets @ Spurs download

Kings @ Rockets Download

Blazers @ Rockets Download

Rockets @ Wizards download

Pistons @ Rockets download

Hornets @ Rockets download

Spurs at Rockets download

Rockets @ Timberwolves download

Bucks @ Rockets downoad

Wizards @ Rockets downoad

Knicks @ Rockets download

AstroRocket. Owner of the 300,000th Hangout post. Woohoo!

Your friendly neighborhood RATS (Rockets/Astros/Texans/Sooners) fan

Check out the ClutchFans wiki, NBA Social Media Index, Rockets game download links, NBA Championship Belt, and my twitter (lots of us CFers on there. Come join the #RedNation clique!)

Sponsored Link
Raiden87 is offline Old 01-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Raiden87
Raiden87 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #44821
thank you for the links to the games

xenoslayer is offline Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
xenoslayer
xenoslayer is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #37256
Thank you for the links! btw, can u post it in utorrent links? i really appreciate it if u post it in utorrent

akiracy is online now Old 01-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
akiracy
akiracy is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26011
i love you. homo

ribbit is offline Old 01-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #5
ribbit
ribbit is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2011
Member: #48100
I have seen your posts on "Where to watch..." And I have downloaded some of those games that I have missed. Good move on creating a new thread for this one.

Thanks, AstroRocket.

AstroRocket is offline Old 01-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
AstroRocket
AstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereAstroRocket is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenoslayer View Post
Thank you for the links! btw, can u post it in utorrent links? i really appreciate it if u post it in utorrent
Just check the page the links go to. There's usually a couple utorrent links in there.

Check out the ClutchFans wiki, NBA Social Media Index, Rockets game download links, NBA Championship Belt, and my twitter (lots of us CFers on there. Come join the #RedNation clique!)

Uprising is offline Old 01-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
Uprising
Contributing Member
Uprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2086
Nice uploads, pictures show how crappy the atmosphere in the arena is.

Clutchfans STEAM group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Clutchfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetics80 View Post
Lin > Harden

TriCkz is offline Old 01-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
TriCkz
TriCkz is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2006
Member: #17997
Great uploads... one suggestion thou.. Dates of the games?

SF3isBack!! is offline Old 01-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
SF3isBack!!
SF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSF3isBack!! is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25485
I love you too. no homo though. But I been looking for downlinks since the begining of the season, you are a godsend, thanks!

thepebble1988 is offline Old 01-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #10
thepebble1988
thepebble1988 is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50113
thanks...

Jontro is offline Old 01-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
The Man. AstroRocket is one.

AstroRocket deserves a light greenie.

lwqbulb is offline Old 01-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
lwqbulb
lwqbulb is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35776
I tried to download the utorrent ones which is the megaupload link and it redirects me to the anti piracy warning. Its because megaupload closed right due to copyright and piracy?

Canadiandude is offline Old 01-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #13
Canadiandude
Canadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCanadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCanadiandude is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42657
Awesome.

AstroRocket is offline Old 01-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #14
AstroRocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwqbulb View Post
I tried to download the utorrent ones which is the megaupload link and it redirects me to the anti piracy warning. Its because megaupload closed right due to copyright and piracy?

Yeah, unfortunately those games were before the megaupload drama went down. I've looked for updates on those, but no luck so far. Still plenty of other download options, fortunately.

AstroRocket is offline Old 01-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #15
AstroRocket

Timberwolves @ Rockets download

solid is offline Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #16
solid
Contributing Member
solid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved heresolid is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2406
links for Spurs game 2-1, tonight?

VBG is offline Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
VBG
VBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42683
I really want links of today's game so I can edit it and put all the Ref **** ups in a video onto youtube.

Hopefully its posted on here

arno_ed is online now Old 02-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #18
arno_ed
Contributing Member
arno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the pointsarno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the pointsarno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the pointsarno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the pointsarno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the pointsarno_ed is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3414
People could we keep this thread without comments on results etc. I try to go to this thread and download the game without knowing the score.

I think it wopuld be ideal if people didn't post in this thread unless it is with a link for a new rockets game

AstroRocket is offline Old 02-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #19
AstroRocket

Rockets @ Spurs download (02/01/2012)

AstroRocket is offline Old 02-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #20
AstroRocket

Suns @ Rockets download