1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police officer (in cop car) gets pulled over for speeding

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ToyCen428, Oct 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nLVFZHiCdw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No one is exempt i guess lol. Discuss.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Wrong forum.

3. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

LOL...just trying to circumvent the system.

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

5. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

relentless

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Some troopers' only job is traffic; so this makes perfect sense. I think it was accomodating of her to stick him with just a misdemeanor, and to even explain that she thought he'd stolen it. I think the Miami cop even kinda handled himself correctly, cuffs are somewhat discretionary so he was probably okay to complain about it. I got pulled over doing 95 in Oklahoma when I was coming back down to Houston in June, the trooper was pretty cordial and just had me sit in the passenger's seat up front with him while he wrote up everything.

8. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

This wasn't a one time occurrence.. She said it happened all the time and they finally caught him. If I saw this sh/t go down everyday and I finally caught him I would be just as amped as that lady putting that guy in his place.

No offense but you also question whether the Miami police officer was lying. If he jets down that road all the time around that time, he either isn't late or is almost late every single time and it's a current side-job.

9. ClutchCityReturns

He was armed, so I'd imagine it's more or less mandatory to cuff him.

10. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

11. aghast

aghast Member

So the trooper was lying to the cop about thinking it was a stolen cop car.

She was completely in the right to arrest the cop, but she can't have it both ways (A: a cop car is always doing this on the highway at about this time. B: I think somebody just stole a cop car.)

12. ClutchCityReturns

She could easily have it both ways.

At first, she thinks it's the same cruiser she always sees on that road so she gives chase. Then when he doesn't pull over for nearly 5 minutes, she figures it might be stolen.

Ta da!