Tags:  football, la liga, premier league, soccer Tags
adboy is offline Old 09-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #61
adboy
adboy is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47582
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari77 View Post
Are Walcott and Gervinho really center forwards??
theo can and has played there before and if you watch the games with rvp theo and gervinho they are always interchanging positions as when rvp collects the ball on the left gervinho goes central and vice cersa so i think he could hold up the line

Sponsored Link
JeopardE is offline Old 09-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #62
JeopardE
Contributing Member
JeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18598
Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy View Post
theo can and has played there before and if you watch the games with rvp theo and gervinho they are always interchanging positions as when rvp collects the ball on the left gervinho goes central and vice cersa so i think he could hold up the line
This. The few times I have seen Theo at CF, he has looked pretty good. He actually seems to be a better finisher than crosser. He seems to be more natural in front of the post than on the wing making crosses. I think there is good talent up front between RVP/Walcott/Gervinho/Chamakh/Park. And if push comes to shove there is always that old bum Arshavin -- for all his faults he is still a decent backup. Midfield is where I feel help is still needed -- defensive midfield. I wish we could clone Song -- that would solve so many problems.

I hear Djourou's natural position is actually defensive midfield, and that is why he seems to have some issues in the back, so maybe he can help there. We'll see -- bring on Swansea. Time for a much-needed reset.

adboy is offline Old 09-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #63
adboy
freaking injury bug keeps getting worse; vermaelen and wilshere both out for 2-3 months

adboy is offline Old 09-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #64
adboy
not all bad news check this video out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsP-n...layer_embedded

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #65
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
Thank God for Arsenal.

Cesc is fantastic!

Sano611 is offline Old 09-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #66
Sano611
Sano611 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #37551
Big show that could cause quite a fuss tomorrow

Quote:
Hundreds of footballers missed Football Association drug tests over three years.

From April 2007 to August 2010 experts cancelled 240 checks because players from clubs including *Liverpool, Manchester City and *Newcastle did not turn up.

The findings were *uncovered by Channel 4’s Dispatches programme.

A survey of 2,800 *footballers – of whom 700 responded – saw 28 per cent admit they have not been tested for two years.

That is despite the FA *insisting regular tests should take place on players.

In a statement the FA said tests were often missed *as *training schedules change.

Dispatches is on *Channel 4 on Monday at 8pm.

i remember awhile back when ferdinand missed his test the fa were quick to punish him for a lengthy period (8 months?) how will they explain this, i didnt think too much of fergies remarks that fa have had it in for united but im starting to wonder now.

Sano611 is offline Old 09-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #67
Sano611
Sano611 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #37551
abit more info of what they have uncovered

Quote:
The identity of a top Premier League footballer who tested positive for cocaine will be revealed tonight.
He was later sold by his club in a multimillion pound deal but his new team were not told of the drug test, a TV investigation claims.

The star will be named by Channel 4 show Dispatches as it focuses on the use of recreational and performance-enhancing drugs in football.

The show claims to have discovered the identities of dozens of footballers who have failed drugs tests for cocaine and cannabis.

Their names have been kept secret by the Football Association and their clubs.

It is also claimed 240 drugs tests had to be abandoned between April 2007 and August 2010 after officials turned up at training grounds to discover the players were not there.

The show claims to have official documents that show three former England internationals and one Scottish star faced doping investigations after suspicious levels of testosterone were found in their urine.

All four were later cleared of wrongdoing.

David Howman of the World Anti Doping Agency said the FA needed to be more open about drug testing.

He added: "If you don't, then you are susceptible to an allegation you're hiding something."

The FA said it abides by the World Anti Doping Agency code.

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #68
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Pedro equalizes and Barca Milan are square. Come on guys!

TheRealist137 is offline Old 09-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #69
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post
Pedro equalizes and Barca Milan are square. Come on guys!
wrong thread

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #70
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist137 View Post
wrong thread
you're right

adboy is offline Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #71
adboy
chelsea and united should be a good game this weekend

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #72
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Back on track

I'm hoping we get 5 more goals and end this 10-0

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #73
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Messi hat trick fo dat azz

TheRealist137 is offline Old 09-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #74
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Arsenal continue to slide. Damn.

Man Utd vs. Chelsea huge game tomorrow. I admit that Man Utd will be favored so I will be satisfied with a draw. Then we'll take the 3 points from them when they head to Stamford Bridge

rox1 is offline Old 09-18-2011, 03:52 AM   #75
rox1
rox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26689
Messi so far in 7 official games..

7 assists and 9 goals

Kam is offline Old 09-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #76
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
So I understand that we're getting tape delayed soccer at 3:15 today on over the Air FOX?

‹^›ςΏσ‹^›

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #77
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Wow Torres that was the worst failed strike I've ever seen in my life!

TheRealist137 is offline Old 09-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #78
TheRealist137
Sucks for him, he was playing a good game and made a lot of nice runs. Scored 1 goal and then made an excellent move to put him in position for another goal but didn't finish...

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-18-2011, 09:05 PM   #79
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Btw, lol@ Real Madrid

REEKO_HTOWN is offline Old 09-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #80
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
scary game tonight. Valencia had us dead to rights but Pep made some great changes to start the second half.

I hate these draws.