ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Sports > Other Sports

[Football] EPL / La Liga / Bundesliga 2011-12
Tags:  football, la liga, premier league, soccer Tags
REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32179
So much for die hard EPL fans....

Your season started already and you don't even make a thread? How about I make a unified one.

oh and if you dirty red fans missed it.

Sick goal by Nani.

Sponsored Link
leroy is offline Old 08-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
leroy
Contributing Member
leroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchleroy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #5178
That whole sequence was just phenomenal.

GO MAN U!

TheGreat is offline Old 08-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
TheGreat
TheGreat is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodTheGreat is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Apr 2008
Member: #31451
German League is so fun to watch now!

TheRealist137 is offline Old 08-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
no one cares about community shield though

DrLudicrous is offline Old 08-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
DrLudicrous
Contributing Member
DrLudicrous is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDrLudicrous is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDrLudicrous is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDrLudicrous is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDrLudicrous is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2002
Member: #3729
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
German League is so fun to watch now!
I really enjoy the German league. The games seem a bit more open and there's not as huge of a gap between the top teams and the rest.

_RTM_ is offline Old 08-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
_RTM_
_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44396
Eto'O could go to russian club Anzhi Mahachkala with salary near 17M euros per year

He doesn't deserve to get paid for this. He is a liability and the worst coach in franchise history. And the word "coaching" is a compliment for what he is doing in Houston

_RTM_ is offline Old 08-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
_RTM_
_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards_RTM_ is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44396
Sammy's first press-conference: I always wanted to be inside Angie. I liked Jolie in a heartbeat when I first saw her on Lara Croft

He doesn't deserve to get paid for this. He is a liability and the worst coach in franchise history. And the word "coaching" is a compliment for what he is doing in Houston

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
REEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldREEKO_HTOWN is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Tons of football cup games are getting cancelled because of the riots. England v Holland won't happen either.

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #9
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Manifest Destiny!!

Thanks for you captain Gunners. Wenger screwed you guys, not us.

david_rocket is offline Old 08-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
david_rocket
david_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #14005
It seems that the players in the Spanish League are going on a strike for at least the 2 first weeks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_924348.html

Spanish League Soccer Players Threaten Strike Before Season

By PAUL LOGOTHETIS 08/11/11 09:20 AM ET (AP)

MADRID -- Spanish league players say they will go on strike if a new collective bargaining agreement is not signed.

Spanish Football Players Association head Luis Rubiales made the announcement Thursday. He was backed by about 100 players representing all 42 clubs in the top two divisions.

Barcelona captain Carles Puyol and Real Madrid pair Iker Casillas and Xabi Alonso attended, along with fellow Spain internationals Fernando Llorente, Javi Martinez and Santi Cazorla.

Rubiales said about 200 players will be owed a total of $71 million by the start of the season. That's up from $17 million to about half as many players last year. Players are concerned clubs will not be able to make the payments.

Negotiations for a new labor agreement started at the end of May. The league is scheduled to start Aug. 20.

GO TEXANS!!!

JeopardE is offline Old 08-13-2011, 12:23 AM   #11
JeopardE
Contributing Member
JeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneJeopardE is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18598
Whatever!

For life.

Mac#5 is offline Old 08-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #12
Mac#5
Mac#5 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #32253

The best!!!

Kam is offline Old 08-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #13
Kam
Contributing Member
Kam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemKam is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Member: #3419
Last year, I rooted for Blackpool. They had a cup of coffee, and went back down.

I might root for QPR. Maybe they're going to be one year wonders too.

‹^›ò¿ó‹^›

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Great game yesterday huh? We played like crap and Real played great and still couldn't beat us.

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #15
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Look at the moron we have to deal with in la liga

CJLarson is offline Old 08-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #16
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43106
I'm starting to really like soccer. I'm trying my best to get into it. Anyone have any advice on where/how to follow it. I mean in terms of televised games and shows speaking of it. Mainly interested in EPL and La Liga. Thanks a lot.

Must...collect...more....ASSETS!

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #17
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLarson View Post
I'm starting to really like soccer. I'm trying my best to get into it. Anyone have any advice on where/how to follow it. I mean in terms of televised games and shows speaking of it. Mainly interested in EPL and La Liga. Thanks a lot.
Fox soccer Channel for EPL

Gol TV for La Liga

www.rojadirecta.es for streams

CJLarson is offline Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #18
CJLarson
CJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boardsCJLarson is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43106
Arsenal vs. Liverpool in the morning baby ESPN2!

Must...collect...more....ASSETS!

REEKO_HTOWN is online now Old 08-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #19
REEKO_HTOWN
Contributing Member
Barca busting up Napoli.

digitalbreach is offline Old 08-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #20
digitalbreach
digitalbreach is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34402
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEKO_HTOWN View Post
Fox soccer Channel for EPL

Gol TV for La Liga

www.rojadirecta.es for streams

EPN2 on Saturday mornings tends to have EPL/La Liga games.

If only I had Gol Tv i would watch more of La Liga. But you can manage with just watching El Clasico.