ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Motiejunas to Dwight Howard: Catch me if you can!
Tags:  basketball, clutchfans, dwight howard, houston rockets, nba Tags
Clutch is offline Old 06-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/1846/m...me-if-you-can/

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Bo6 is offline Old 06-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Bo6
Bo6 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2010
Member: #46566
You can already tell Mchale likes Donatas a lot.

robbie380 is offline Old 06-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
robbie380
Contributing Member
robbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchrobbie380 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6630
He certainly doesn't seem like a guy who lacks passion for the game like some draft reports were talking about.

RV6 is offline Old 06-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsRV6 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
I think they all are somewhat cocky, but that's a good thing. They were all pretty sure about their respective abilities and not afraid to talk about it. Sometimes you get players who give general answers, almost as if they are hesitant to put something out there because then they have to back it up and have less room for error. Flynn kind of took that route.

mylilpony is offline Old 06-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
mylilpony
mylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmylilpony is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34025
you do have to be a chauch to bang down low. (how'd i do carl)

rockets06 is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
rockets06
rockets06 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43186
That's what I'm talking about D-Mo lol don't back down. If he plays great maybe Howard will want to come to Houston and play along side him Fingers crossed for the future!!

JayGoogle is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
JayGoogle
JayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereJayGoogle is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #26991
Seems like a fun guy, him and Yao should have a good time together...if Yao is here of course.

But Marcus is looking at the dude like 'WTF....'

MrButtocks is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
MrButtocks
Contributing Member
MrButtocks is Omer Asik -- working the boardsMrButtocks is Omer Asik -- working the boardsMrButtocks is Omer Asik -- working the boardsMrButtocks is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: May 2005
Member: #16215
Is that kind of ego a positive sign? Or will he be in way over his head?

Amel is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #9
Amel
Contributing Member
Amel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the pointsAmel is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16438
Motie got some big balls

I knew exactly the thread on our forums he was referring to. A user had reacted prematurely to T-Will’s rough first half against the Spurs only to get clowned by the community for the rest of the game as Williams hit 7 of his last 9 shots in the second half.

Hakeemtheking is online now Old 06-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Hakeemtheking
Hakeemtheking is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHakeemtheking is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHakeemtheking is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38940
I trust Morey when he says Monte had an undeserving rep as someone who lacks passion for the game. You can say many things about Morey, lack of complete due diligence is not one of them.

I hope Monte becomes the steal of this draft.

BTW, for a team that was known to be short, these 2011-2012 Rockets, for once, will be tall.

Easy is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
Easy
Contributing Member
Easy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemEasy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #6116
So he's not a backseat kind of guy?

Kwame is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #12
Kwame
Contributing Member
Kwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneKwame is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2007
Member: #25329
What happened between him and Dwight Howard? Any links or videos about it?

rocketzlove is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #13
rocketzlove
Rookie
rocketzlove is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jun 2011
Member: #49149

redhotrox is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #14
redhotrox
Contributing Member
redhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereredhotrox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2011
Member: #49021
Lol, as long as D-Mo can back it up, I like it. We could use some swagger on this team.

infinitidoug is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #15
infinitidoug
infinitidoug is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47248
I like this kind of attitude and confidence!

rocketblaze is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #16
rocketblaze
rocketblaze is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finerocketblaze is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finerocketblaze is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2009
Member: #41757
Haha nice, love the nick name "D-Mo" and for Marcus "M-Mo"

Don't know about defense, but 'D-Mo' with his offensive arsenal will be able to give hell to Dwight Howard on offense from day one.

Commodore is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #17
Commodore
Contributing Member
Commodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsCommodore is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2007
Member: #28812
McHale looks bigger than all of them.

Pizza_Da_Hut is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #18
Pizza_Da_Hut
Pizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13337
Haha. Now I like that... Balls...

I'm a DUCK!!!!

Wild about them Cats!

The NBA is slowly turning into the WWE... It's only a matter of time until the Rock completes the big 5 in Miami...

LongTimeFan is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #19
LongTimeFan
Contributing Member
LongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneLongTimeFan is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Oct 2001
Member: #3172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwame View Post
What happened between him and Dwight Howard? Any links or videos about it?
Huh? Nothing.. McHale said the best experience he would get is when he plays Dwight and Howard is pushing on him. Motiejunas responded, "yeah, if he can catch me then we'll see how well he can do that.."

Hoping for Austin Rivers..

saleem is offline Old 06-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
saleem
Contributing Member
saleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2001
Member: #2094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakeemtheking View Post
I trust Morey when he says Monte had an undeserving rep as someone who lacks passion for the game. You can say many things about Morey, lack of complete due diligence is not one of them.

I hope Monte becomes the steal of this draft.

BTW, for a team that was known to be short, these 2011-2012 Rockets, for once, will be tall.
He plays only on offense. Luis at least tries to defend most of the time and is an adequate rebounder.
This guy is taller and bigger than him, but is a weak rebounder and does not put any effort on defense. You will see it for yourself.