ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout

View Poll Results: smartest people?
newton 49 26.06%
einstein 54 28.72%
archimedes 10 5.32%
da vinci 38 20.21%
galileo 7 3.72%
copernicus 3 1.60%
avagadro 0 0%
other (biologist) 2 1.06%
other (physicist) 5 2.66%
other (person) 20 10.64%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Smartest people to have ever lived? (Top 10 list)
weslinder is offline Old 04-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #41
weslinder
Contributing Member
weslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereweslinder is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18282
King Solomon

Guys, this is not a reliable journalistic source. Hold off on the torches and pitchforks. Who the hell even is Jeff Balke? Never heard of him. Houstonpress.com is also just a blog, not a credible source.

Sponsored Link
rimrocker is offline Old 04-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #42
rimrocker
Contributing Member
rimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
Without a doubt, Sir Isaac Newton.

When you judge them relative to their time period and their peers, it's not even close.

Dude basically invented, or laid the critical groundwork for, physics and astrophysics... he freaking invented calculus in two weeks... on a dare.
Leibniz says hello.

Quote:
Leibniz occupies a prominent place in the history of mathematics and the history of philosophy. He developed the infinitesimal calculus independently of Isaac Newton, and Leibniz's mathematical notation has been widely used ever since it was published. He became one of the most prolific inventors in the field of mechanical calculators. While working on adding automatic multiplication and division to Pascal's calculator, he was the first to describe a pinwheel calculator in 1685[4] and invented the Leibniz wheel, used in the arithmometer, the first mass-produced mechanical calculator. He also refined the binary number system, which is at the foundation of virtually all digital computers.

In philosophy, Leibniz is mostly noted for his optimism, e.g. his conclusion that our Universe is, in a restricted sense, the best possible one that a God could have created. Leibniz, along with René Descartes and Baruch Spinoza, was one of the three great 17th century advocates of rationalism. The work of Leibniz anticipated modern logic and analytic philosophy, but his philosophy also looks back to the scholastic tradition, in which conclusions are produced by applying reason to first principles or a priori definitions rather than to empirical evidence. Leibniz made major contributions to physics and technology, and anticipated notions that surfaced much later in biology, medicine, geology, probability theory, psychology, linguistics, and information science. He wrote works on politics, law, ethics, theology, history, philosophy, and philology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Leibniz

dback816 is offline Old 04-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #43
dback816
dback816 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsdback816 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsdback816 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsdback816 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2003
Member: #14523
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Beaner View Post
no its not. chill out, you really need to calm down. Some people ended up contributing more than others. Regarding the structure of DNA, watson and crick were not alone in their endeavors, they had a lot of help from rosalin franklin's picture using xray crystallography. The theory of evolution had been brought up many times in the past, not specifically in darwin's case, but organisms were not seen as static by great minds earlier, they just lacked the ability to go forward with their hypothesis.

Newton-
Sir Isaac Newton was most noted for his theories on the Laws of Motion as well as the idea that all bodies exert a gravitational attraction on surrounding bodies (according to legend, Newton found out about gravity when he was sitting under an apple tree and an apple fell on his head - but in reality, Newton was perfectly aware that objects fall, and didn't need to have an apple fall on his head in order to find out; bear in mind that he was among the most intelligent people who have ever lived, and was certainly capable of observing the obvious).

Other major contributions he made to the field of Classical Physics were:

The discovery of spectrum:
He allowed sunlight to pass through a prism into a dark chamber onto a white screen. He observed a band of seven colors on the screen. The colors were the same which made up a rainbow viz, violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red. He thus conferred that sunlight or white light was made up of seven colors and the rain droplets in the sky acted as a prism which split sunlight to give the impression of a rainbow.

Rectilinear Propagation of Light: Newton also made a contribution towards proving that light travels in a straight line. He made a pin-hole camera for the first time with a hole on one of the sides of a cardboard box, and a tracing paper on the opposite side. One could see an upside down image of the object in front of the hole. This proved that light travels in a straight line.

The equation for the velocity of sound: Newton also made a major contribution to the calculation of velocity of sound. Since this equation was calculated taking into account that sound waves travel in the form of translational waves, there was a slight anomaly in the results. This equation was later corrected by a scientist named Laplace.

It is also worth noting that Newton was a great mathematician, and he helped invent calculus in order to have the necessary mathematical tools with which to state his theories in a precise form. This was revolutionary in itself.

Archimedes-Archimedes was a mathematician and inventor from ancient Greece. He discovered the relation between the surface and volume of a sphere and its circumscribing cyclinder (he had discovered pi). He then formulated a hydrostatic principle based on that mathmatical relationship called Archimedes' principle. He inventing the Archimedes screw - a screw-shaped machine or hydraulic screw that raised water from a lower to a higher level. Archimedes also invented the catupult, the lever, the compound pulley, and the burning mirror (a system of mirrors that burned the boots and ships of invading armies by focusing the sun's rays). Although Archimedes is credited with inventing the screw in the 3rd century BC, his screw was not like today's screw fastener but actually two other screw-type devices.

Schrodinger- schrodinger wave equation,

The Schrödinger equation is the fundamental equation of physics for describing quantum mechanical behavior. It is also often called the Schrödinger wave equation, and is a partial differential equation that describes how the wavefunction of a physical system evolves over time. Viewing quantum mechanical systems as solutions to the Schrödinger equation is sometimes known as the Schrödinger picture, as distinguished from the matrix mechanical viewpoint, sometimes known as the Heisenberg picture.

faraday- inductance, electricity

tesla-He was famous for using the concept of alternating current. He died during World War II. He was born in Europe and saved up enough money to go to America, leaving him with four cents.

His arch enemy was Thomas Edison (see "What did Thomas Edison invent?"). Edison was mean to him. For instance, Tesla agreed with Edison that he will help him to build electric generators, and will be payed money. When Tesla made the generators, Edison just said "Tesla, you don't understand our American Humor".

They were also enemies because they each tried to make a certain type of current be used in the majority of households (Tesla alternating, Edison direct current).

if you actually take a look at the contributions, its not too hard to form an opinion my friend. Just think about it in a fundamental manner.

My reasoning for newton is that his role was so broad that almost everything past his time was built upon the foundation he set.
What's the the 4th grade level Who Did What? I don't know man, I think you need to calm down with the hero worshiping.

I'm not seeing you bringing up any objective reasoning on what criteria should be used to judge "the smartest". We're not talking about accomplishments(which is also hard to judge) here, you're talking about actual intelligence.

As for Newton, once again, WHY should the foundation setters be automatically labeled as the smartest?

Dr of Dunk is offline Old 04-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #44
Dr of Dunk
Clutch Crew
Dr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #676
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Leibniz says hello.
I think it's been proven that the beginnings of calculus was a couple of hundred years before either Newton or Leibniz is given credit for "discovering" it. Ancient Greeks, Indians, etc. were discovering the principles of calculus long before Liebniz and Newton. I guess it depends on what you consider "discovering" means.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jan...medieval-india

Ronnie Brewer is my favorite Rocket of all time!

No Worries is offline Old 04-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #45
No Worries
Contributing Member
No Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #584
Quote:

Dude basically invented, or laid the critical groundwork for, physics and astrophysics... he freaking invented calculus in two weeks... on a dare.
My thoughts.

I am not sure about the "dare" part. That may be mythology.

Last edited by No Worries; 04-10-2011 at 03:52 PM.

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 04-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #46
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr of Dunk View Post
Oh, hey, I got one. That caveman that discovered fire. I win.
That was purely circumstantial, he had to have already witnessed fire through nature alone, lightnijg etc. On a side note something funny i heard was people are the only species to invent fire and burn evwrything they invented with fire. (implying the pyromaniac nature that causes humans to burn everything :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

KingCheetah is offline Old 04-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #47
KingCheetah
Contributing Member
KingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4419
A few more...

Robert Hooke
Freeman Dyson
Robert Oppenheimer

rimrocker is offline Old 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #48
rimrocker
Contributing Member
rimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrimrocker is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1038
Quote:
I think it's been proven that the beginnings of calculus was a couple of hundred years before either Newton or Leibniz is given credit for "discovering" it. Ancient Greeks, Indians, etc. were discovering the principles of calculus long before Liebniz and Newton. I guess it depends on what you consider "discovering" means.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jan...medieval-india
I threw that out there more in response to the notion that Newton was way ahead of his peers than the calculus debate.

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 04-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #49
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Quote:
I think pretty much how you rank anyone you've never met, is dead, and may be decades/hundreds of years long gone is going to be subjective. How do you objectively do this?

For example, I thought Isaac Asimov was brilliant. Then I've read that he's stated he'd only met 2 people who were smarter than he : Carl Sagan and Marvin Minsky. So now how do I rate these people with, say, an Ayn Rand? How do I rank, Jacob Barnett, the guy who has an IQ of 170, is working on astrophysics, advanced college calculus and physics, and expanding on Einstein's works, at the ripe old age of 12? Then there are mathematical geniuses like Ramanujan who you may never have heard of and who never really got much, if any, formal training, grew up in a dirt poor village, but was given the gift of math and many rank his genius with Newton, Euler, etc.

Trying to rank these people is futile.
I see what youre trying to say but as ranking itself may be opinionated there are certain examples like newton, da vinci, tesla and others whos contributions relative to the time and knowlesge at the time are clear indications of not only an innovative side that was unparalleled but a firm belief in how correct they were despite every possible person on the planet mocking them they stood their ground. Ex: darwin's reception after publishing the origin of species, galileo and the church at the time, einstein being called mad man after presenting his thesis ,etc.

The amount of knowlege left to be unearthed is never ending imo. While i did cite famous people i took into account how the individual came to such theories given The tech and knowledge at thw time. To this day people cant underatand how einstein arrived at the theory of relativity etc based on caclulations he conducted in his basement while working as a clerk, without a lab or connections to other scientists like it is today. The world's scientists today collabarate on a regular basis from accross the globe filling gaps for one another and presenting evidence that could solidify a belief and lead to something great.

Quote:
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 04-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #50
LosPollosHermanos
Quote:

When you judge them relative to their time period and their peers, it's not even close.

I was not aware of the 2 wks bit but damn...

Plank , gauss, maxwell are great additions i just thought id keep the physicists down even though their abstract way of perceiving the world probably givea them a step ahead of most.

Quote:
Quote:

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 04-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #51
LosPollosHermanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by University Blue View Post
Neat, can you do one for Turing?
Wow i was not aware of who he was. Very sad story on how he was treated and ended up , but pioneering computer programming/AI is incredible. I dont know too much about programming as i hated it, bailing after two wks but i have a great sense of respect for those that do.

Alan Mathison Turing was born on June 23rd 1912 in Paddington, London. He was educated at Sherborne School, and then went to King's College, Cambridge in 1931 to read Mathematics.
Alan Turing was a brilliant original thinker. Formally a mathematician, in his lifetime he studied and wrote papers over a whole spectrum of subjects, from philosophy and psychology through to physics, chemistry and biology. He was probably at his happiest when he could combine high-level thinking with hands-on experience with machinery or experiments.

In addition to his many other interests, for most of his postgraduate life he probably had a deeper understanding of computers and their potential in the future than anyone else.

For the full story of Turing's life, visit the Turing Web Site, from which much of this description is derived.

The Turing Machine (1934-36)

Turing graduated from Cambridge in Mathematics in 1934, and was a fellow at Kings for two years, during which he wrote his now famous paper published in 1937 "On Computable Numbers with an application to the Entscheidungsproblem", which postulated the Turing Machine. The Entscheidungsproblem was the mathematical problem of Decidability. (He had been made aware of the problem from a lecture course by Max Newman, and it was to Newman he first showed the paper.)

A Turing Machine was a specific mechanical device that could carry out some specific task in a systematic way. Each Turing Machine would work in a similar manner, using mechanisms related to the computer concepts of input, output and a program. The Universal Turing Machine was essentially a similar device, the specific task of which was to read in a description of any Turing machine in a standard format and then execute any task it was designed to undertake. The Universal Turing Machine would therefore carry out any systematic process man could devise.

The Turing Machine was a somewhat obscure device; there was no intention of building one; it was essentially an abstract concept in a paper considering logic and philosophy. However, relative to the high levels of theory in which he was operating, it was a concrete, buildable machine. It had little similarity to the classic 'von Neumann computer' of 1945, and was not well understood. However the paper anticipated many computer
-related concepts, like input, output, memory, coded programs, algorithms, compilers/interpreters, and the finite-state machine.[/B]

Quote:
Quote:

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 04-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #52
LosPollosHermanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dback816 View Post
What's the the 4th grade level Who Did What? I don't know man, I think you need to calm down with the hero worshiping.

I'm not seeing you bringing up any objective reasoning on what criteria should be used to judge "the smartest". We're not talking about accomplishments(which is also hard to judge) here, you're talking about actual intelligence.

As for Newton, once again, WHY should the foundation setters be automatically labeled as the smartest?
Unless every person in thread knows this info....i dont know i kind of seem obligated to provide reasoning for making the list as it is. And i already answered your question. The ability to construct or postulate theories on a degree of great complexity wgile taking into account how much of their own ability went into play. Not talking about the super computer sequencing the genome or how the chalk helped the person write, or the stool providing ass-rest. HOw many individuals today could sit in front of a chalkboard and propose theories such as those of relativity without a lab for greater confirmation or amything, just pure calculation and would still stand by it with the pinacle of confidence? If someone isnt fully sure of themselves i doubt you can say their reasoning stands to a concrete level. When someone acts In such a manner it speaks volumes about how they're aware of the general public even other scientists not being able to handle something so abstract, to a level of complexity they are incapable of encorporating It into the general scheme of the way they percieve the world because its on such a superficial level.

When asked to retract hos statements:
"You can kill me of you want but it wont change the fact the earth revolves around the sun." one of the boldest statements made in front of church, one of the most powerful inst. At the time.

Quote:
Quote:

toby is offline Old 04-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #53
toby
toby is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4707
This guy. He invented this new thing called the vacuum cleaner. Amazing.

crash5179 is offline Old 04-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #54
crash5179
Contributing Member
crash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardscrash5179 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeage View Post
Nikola Tesla

I second Tesla

codell is offline Old 04-10-2011, 08:35 PM   #55
codell
Contributing Member
codell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcodell is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrek View Post
Not only that, we are a two iPad family.

Wow! You must be rich!

bobrek is offline Old 04-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #56
bobrek
Vamos Los Astros
bobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbobrek is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #724
Quote:
Originally Posted by codell View Post

Wow! You must be rich!
You wouldn't believe me if I told you....

All of Jordan's championships are tainted, because he never had to face Michael Jordan in the playoffs.

WhoMikeJames is offline Old 04-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #57
WhoMikeJames
Contributing Member
WhoMikeJames is Omer Asik -- working the boardsWhoMikeJames is Omer Asik -- working the boardsWhoMikeJames is Omer Asik -- working the boardsWhoMikeJames is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2005
Member: #16224
Newton was highly religious.

I'll let you decide if he was actually smart.

There is no boat in Hades, no ferryman Charon,
No caretaker Aiakos, no dog Cerberus.
All we who are dead below
Have become bones and ashes, but nothing else.
I have spoken to you honestly, go on, traveler,
Lest even while dead I seem loquacious to you.

tellitlikeitis is online now Old 04-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #58
tellitlikeitis
Contributing Member
tellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtellitlikeitis is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42038
Christopher Langan

No Worries is offline Old 04-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #59
No Worries
Contributing Member
No Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the pointsNo Worries is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #584
[deleted]

Last edited by No Worries; 04-10-2011 at 10:18 PM.

htownrox1 is offline Old 04-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #60
htownrox1
htownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behad View Post
Haha! You win. I love that show!