ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Game 1 loss a wake-up call or death knell for Rockets?

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Rockets History] : Hakeem's quadruple double video
Tags:  basketball, bucks, clyde drexler, evolution, hakeem olajuwon, houston rockets, nba, quadruple double, retro rockets, video Tags
Dr of Dunk is offline Old 04-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Dr of Dunk
Clutch Crew
Dr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemDr of Dunk is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #676
Somebody posted links for the 1994 and 1995 Finals videos. While looking around this site, I found that someone had posted the video of Hakeem's quadruple double :

http://www.basketevolution.com/forum...pic.php?t=2251

Keep in mind, Hakeem had just had a quadruple double taken away from him by the league about 3-4 weeks before this game. In that game, he had been credited with 9 assists, but the Rockets reviewed the tape and gave him 10 after they said one had apparently been missed (*snicker*). The NBA caught wind of this and looked at the game tapes and reversed this decision and gave Hakeem 9 assists for that game. In the game against the Bucks, he came back and got the legit quadruple-double.

BTW, Clyde Drexler missed a quadruple double by 1 rebound in a game and by 1 assist in another game (one as as a Blazer and the 2nd time was as a Rocket).

Ronnie Brewer is my favorite Rocket of all time!

Sponsored Link
RV6 is offline Old 04-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
RV6
Contributing Member
RV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemRV6 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33459
merci beaucoup

Acedude is offline Old 04-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
Acedude
Contributing Member
Acedude is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodAcedude is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25715
Thanks for the link. Like the link said, the password is "oztrak". Audio does get out of sync/delayed by about 6 seconds when I fast forwarded it to about the half way mark, but this is better than nothing!

kaleidosky is offline Old 04-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
kaleidosky
Contributing Member
kaleidosky is Omer Asik -- working the boardskaleidosky is Omer Asik -- working the boardskaleidosky is Omer Asik -- working the boardskaleidosky is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3592
over/under before tinman arrives in this thread... 1 hour

thanks!

ClutchFans 2013 Fantasy Baseball: 3-Teams per Owner Champion

lean is offline Old 04-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
lean
lean is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finelean is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47810
I remember the Drexler almost-quad double. A bunch of guys missed open looks towards the end as they tried to get him the last assist.

anyway, thanks for the video, good memories!

saleem is offline Old 04-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
saleem
Contributing Member
saleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2001
Member: #2094
Quote:
Originally Posted by lean View Post
I remember the Drexler almost-quad double. A bunch of guys missed open looks towards the end as they tried to get him the last assist.

I watched that game on TV. Clyde was spectacular. I was disappointed with the missed open looks.

Roxs-Redemption is offline Old 04-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #7
Roxs-Redemption
Roxs-Redemption is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRoxs-Redemption is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46396
Great find...Thanks Dr of Dunk. (Repped)

Twitter: @SamH95_ | click here for the Australian Social Group
Vorped Rockets Stats | twhappy Rockets Stats

loadedAballer is offline Old 04-04-2011, 05:33 AM   #8
loadedAballer
Contributing Member
loadedAballer is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2001
Member: #2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by lean View Post

That was Sam Mack....I was spewing as he had an open jumpshot to get Drexler his quad double.

rfrocket is offline Old 04-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #9
rfrocket
rfrocket is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: May 2002
Member: #3937
You know what's always pissed me off about that game is that Hakeem should get even MORE credit than he usually gets, because not only did he have points, rebounds, blocks, and assists for his quad-double, he also had 7 steals in the game(although the official box now wrongly lists him with just 6 steals for some reason).

Just think, 3 steals away from a quintuple double.

mario713 is offline Old 04-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
mario713
Rookie
mario713 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44039
someone should loud it on youtube.

Sym0™ is offline Old 04-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #11
Sym0™
Sym0™ is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #33396
what is the password?

wikiwiki is offline Old 04-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
wikiwiki
wikiwiki is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2009
Member: #44510
Extracting of the files doesn't work for me .

The_Yoyo is offline Old 04-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #13
The_Yoyo
Contributing Member
The_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym0™ View Post
what is the password?
oztrak

The_Yoyo is offline Old 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #14
The_Yoyo
Contributing Member
The_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3378
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiwiki View Post
Extracting of the files doesn't work for me .
i actually tried extracting the first time from the part1.rar and got an error but when i tried extracting the file from part2.rar it worked fine

remember to use the password above

tinman is offline Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #15
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidosky View Post
over/under before tinman arrives in this thread... 1 hour

thanks!
i'll take the over

arif1127 is offline Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
arif1127
Contributing Member
arif1127 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodarif1127 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #5199
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yoyo View Post
i actually tried extracting the first time from the part1.rar and got an error but when i tried extracting the file from part2.rar it worked fine

You have to have both parts before the extraction process will work.

Sym0™ is offline Old 04-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
Sym0™
Sym0™ is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #33396
Quote:
oztrak
Thanks for that

rusHour is offline Old 04-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
rusHour
Contributing Member
rusHour is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2005
Member: #16229
Quote:

im actually getting the error regardless of which one i start first

rusHour is offline Old 04-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
rusHour
Contributing Member
rusHour is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2005
Member: #16229
and as i say that it works. must of been a mistype on the pw

Carl Herrera is offline Old 04-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #20
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
That Olajuwon guy in the video is pretty good. Morey should sign him.