1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Fox News] "Vick should have been executed"

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by djohn2o12, Dec 29, 2010.

1. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

http://www.bvonsports.com/2010/12/29/fox-news-commentator-michael-vick-should-have-been-executed/

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Moved to D&D in 3...2...

3. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

4. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Fox News: the bastion of all that is crazy and stupid.

1 person likes this.
  5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

See, the difference between Fox News and CNN is that Fox News has to say outlandish things in order to stay relevant.

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Another day, another example of how FOX News is a joke.

1 person likes this.
  7. lionaire

lionaire Member

Yes, because a dog's life is as equally important as a human being's life.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Amended thread title: Tucker Carlson: Vick Should Have Been Executed

9. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Is Tucker Carlson the dude that looks like a 40-year-old frat boy?

10. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

[Douchebag fill in] "Vick should have been executed"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKerlVGM-nk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKerlVGM-nk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

11. justtxyank

LOL

[​IMG]

12. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

If by "40-year-old frat boy" you mean 40-year-old ventriloquist dummy, then yes.

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm a Christian, but we should execute someone for killing dogs. All for second chances...but CRUCIFY HIM!!!!

Holy freaking crap...I've seen it all now. I don't know why I'm surprised. I quit the band.

14. justtxyank

Just watched this. I'm stunned at how casual he mentions (twice) that he thinks he should have been executed. Wow. As if execution were just a small thing.

I'm also surprised that no one on the panel, even the democratic strategist, called him out on that. I mean saying he should have been executed is a pretty bold statement to make and it went unchallenged? Wow.

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

More like 40 year-old virgin.

Now, I'm not necessarily religious, but I am a dog-lover(insert jokes here), and I think Vick has resolved his issues excellently. If he does commit more crimes of similar nature, however, he is going to go to prison for a very long, long time.

I'm a normal, 20-something white guy, and in my opinion, this Tucker Carlson fellow is probably racist. (Let's keep this out of the D&D though)

Props to President Obama for reaching out to the guy. Criticize him or what have you, but our country was largely built on "second chances."

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Yup. He should die for it.

Also the quail hunters, and buck hunters should be executed. How dare they shoot bambi's mom.

17. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Glad the other two spoke against his insane thinking.

18. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

There are some people (I'm not one of them, mind you) who believe this very thing. And we're not talking about one dog. We're talking about the systematic torture and killing of at least 8 dogs (see: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2989824 ), and there were probably more that can't be proven/he won't cop to. The man's behavior is sociopathic. I'm not saying he should be executed, but I don't like the idea that he's walking the street either.

19. Landlord Landry

does Tucker Carlson put beans in his chili?

20. justtxyank

I don't know much about Tucker Carlson's history as a commentator, but apparently you don't either. To call him a racist simply because of this comment says a lot about your own racial views. What he said was outrageous and stupid, but your thought process instantly labels him a racist because he said it about a black man. That's kind of sad. Now, for all I know he is a racist, but with this being my only reference point on comments he's made about black people, it would be pretty ridiculous to label him as such.

I don't see a problem with him reaching out to Vick, but thinking like you for a minute, maybe Obama is racist dog hater since he hasn't publicly reached out to any white players who've overcome obstacles and only the black player who killed dogs. :rolleyes: